open relationship
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Is there anything wrong with being in love with one person, and wanting to be with others physically??? Sorta like swinging?
oh my

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
I hope you aren't my boyfriend :(
cat

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2013
curious wrote:
Is there anything wrong with being in love with one person, and wanting to be with others physically??? Sorta like swinging?
No. Don't live your life off of others beliefs.
no one

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Well if you want to keep the person you love then being with others is wrong. Yes it is wrong.
no one

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
If I was with someone which I am not, I mean dating like in a realtionship & I found out they were doing me that way then I would say see ya later.
xoxo

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
How long have you been with your gf/bf? And would you be ok with them being sexual with other people?
no one

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Who you talking too?

“"All gave some, Some gave all"”

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 27, 2013
I find it hard to believe you can truly be in love with someone and be interested in being physical with someone else. I sure dont want someone im in love with being physical with another. Dont think you really are in love if you are even considering this. Just my opinion. Old fashioned, insecure ? Maybe, but its honest. Are you being honest with yourself and/or your partner?
women who dont put out

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Wifes dont put that thing on you after marrige - Go get you some strange o yes they love it before marrige
no one

United States

#10 Feb 27, 2013
If I was just friends with someone and they were sexual with other people then I would accept them for the way they was. However if I was being sexual with someone then NO I wouldnt accept them trying to sleep with me and be sexual with other people. NO I divorced my ex husband over that I dont think that is true love either.
Well

United States

#11 Feb 27, 2013
no one wrote:
If I was just friends with someone and they were sexual with other people then I would accept them for the way they was. However if I was being sexual with someone then NO I wouldnt accept them trying to sleep with me and be sexual with other people. NO I divorced my ex husband over that I dont think that is true love either.
I don't think a person has that deep true meaning of love if they considering sharing . That's may personal feelings . I one loves properly they wouldn't give such a beautiful thing away , but sometimes it's not a choice then it's back to square one . Cold & empty , come on spring ;)
curious

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 27, 2013
xoxo wrote:
How long have you been with your gf/bf? And would you be ok with them being sexual with other people?
Six months, and I wouldn't mind as long as SHE didn't do it behind my back. We already had the talk, and both of us agreed that we would try it, but if it didn't work out, we would stop.
curious

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Proud KY Vet wrote:
I find it hard to believe you can truly be in love with someone and be interested in being physical with someone else. I sure dont want someone im in love with being physical with another. Dont think you really are in love if you are even considering this. Just my opinion. Old fashioned, insecure ? Maybe, but its honest. Are you being honest with yourself and/or your partner?
Yes we r honest, and open with each other, ur comment surly noted. Ty
curious

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 27, 2013
We thought we would try the swing club out this weekend, we agree this will add a lil spice to our love life. And like I said this is sexual only... But if something did happen, and she, or I fell for someone else them I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
no one

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2013
You are correct "well". That is why in my post I said I couldnt stand for someone being sexual with me and someone else. I wasnt talking about someone I love. I was talking about friends at church who are married and of course sexual with their spouses. I couldnt share someone NO if ever given the chance again. I dont think I will ever be given the chance again. I am starting to get upset this is bothering me. I didnt mean anything bad give me a break please, my nerves are something I cant play with.

Level 3

Location hidden

#16 Feb 28, 2013
curious wrote:
We thought we would try the swing club out this weekend, we agree this will add a lil spice to our love life. And like I said this is sexual only... But if something did happen, and she, or I fell for someone else them I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
I wish you both luck and happiness in this endeavor. I recently discovered a married friend and his wife are into swinging. All outward apperances show them to be happy in their marriage and their lives. So I guess this could work for some. Definately not for me though. Still believe that true love exists between two people and the act of lovemaking is a physical way of showing, sharing and expressing that love. Have heard it said that there is a differance between sex and lovemaking so maybe that is the reason swinging seems to work for some. Lovemaking with the one they love and sex with others!? Hope you know what your getting yourself and your partner into. Be careful and be safe.
no one

United States

#17 Feb 28, 2013
I am getting off here but I just wanted to say sex is nothing to me. I am more into lovemaking.
curious

Tucker, GA

#18 Feb 28, 2013
Proud KY Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you both luck and happiness in this endeavor. I recently discovered a married friend and his wife are into swinging. All outward apperances show them to be happy in their marriage and their lives. So I guess this could work for some. Definately not for me though. Still believe that true love exists between two people and the act of lovemaking is a physical way of showing, sharing and expressing that love. Have heard it said that there is a differance between sex and lovemaking so maybe that is the reason swinging seems to work for some. Lovemaking with the one they love and sex with others!? Hope you know what your getting yourself and your partner into. Be careful and be safe.
Will do. Ty, like I said before, if it doesn't then it just wasn't meant to be...)

Level 3

Location hidden

#19 Feb 28, 2013
no one wrote:
I am getting off here but I just wanted to say sex is nothing to me. I am more into lovemaking.
I agree with you that lovemaking is better than sex. But would not go as far as to say that sex is nothing to me. I have in the past entered into a sexual relationship when temptations and urges took over and the sex was mindblowing! This experience developed into a more loving relationship with mindblowing lovemaking. I guess what im trying to say is sometimes sex can be more than "nothing" and lead to great things.
And if you dont mind me saying, you should change your screen name. You seem like a nice inteligent person and not deserving of the name no one. At least go with some one. Have a good night.
Proud KY Vet

United States

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Anyone wanna plug me bareback in my old pooper?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Stewart (Aug '11) 10 min Vdsgvcdrgvcdthgf 9
Thinking about asking my gf to sleep with me an... 22 min ImDown 1
Mikes Austin is bout to lose his babies 28 min Curious 6
Etienne’ 36 min Greg 5
If I ever even find out you even talk to someon... 40 min Advice 3
Kayela Ellis 46 min Probably 14
Isaiah William Bailey 49 min Robert Lee Munoz 2

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages