truth

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2013
My baby came home to have wild passionate sex with me tonight, in between his shifts! What a lucky girl I am!
Lucky One

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2013
truth wrote:
My baby came home to have wild passionate sex with me tonight, in between his shifts! What a lucky girl I am!
It is I who is the lucky one !!
Ahhhhhhhhh

Bellevue, WA

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Thats Sweeeeeeeeeet! Some men would take that time to go & cheat elsewhere or even @ wrk bt He/She came home to you! You sure are lucky...now days its so easy for spouses to take the wrong route bt HE/She made a U-turn & brought that Fire home to whom that Love ws need'd;)
lol

Madisonville, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2013
truth wrote:
Shifts? Between women. Or two jobs.
so sweet

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 10, 2013
I can relate! Its great when our man desires us like that. That the best sex ever! A lotta women wish they had men like our who comes home to us and not the whole town. My man totally faithful and i say yes whenever its that time. You should never negelect ur man. I Dont!
Jealous

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2013
Sounds like a good man. How does he treat you otherwise? Do you have children? What kind of father is he?
Truth

United States

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Jealous wrote:
Sounds like a good man. How does he treat you otherwise? Do you have children? What kind of father is he?
I am his princess, we do have children and he is the best father!
Lucky One

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2013
I am not perfect. I have made mistakes but I love my princess dearly and when I'm not with her I am miserable. Our lives are not perfect but we are better together than apart.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 10, 2013
That's awesome, wish you both the best of luck
Soulmates

Bellevue, WA

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Please tell Me the Key to your happiness togather? I Love seeing this rare Strength..Its so Beautiful & Heart Warming...I am Proud of yall!
Lucky One

Alexandria, VA

#11 Mar 11, 2013
We are not perfect. We have problems just like any other couple. The formula for any successful relationship is basically the same. Don't be with someone you can live with, find someone you can't live without. Stay faithful, vow to be your partners best and most loyal friend. Respect them and don't flirt with others. Love your spouse for who they are and not what you want them to be. If you are female know that there will always be a girl somewhere that is prettier than you but you want the guy that doesn't care. No matter how busy you are make time for them. Forgive them before they ask for it. Always protect them and stand up for them..... even if they are wrong.
WTF

Alexandria, VA

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Wow!
Wow

Alexandria, VA

#13 Mar 11, 2013
Ummmm do you have a brother?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Douglas 12 min Really 8
CJ Britt is a rat 12 min Donut Lover 4
ugly mixed girl 13 min sewage 6
6 digit cash reward 34 min Louisiana 5
El Toribio near Kroger 42 min Truth 7
Chris feldpaush (Aug '14) 49 min Cutie 4
Social Media 54 min BOO 3
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE