Brittney Mitchell Masterson

Brittney Mitchell Masterson

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Cupcake

White Plains, KY

#1 Jun 3, 2012
This chick is screwing Terry Wayne Johnson,he's got Hepatitis and God only knows what else and she's married to John Masterson. Her car supposedly broke down at a friends house. Um no its at Terrys mommas house where he lives. If you know John plz let him know before he catches something Drs can't cure.
eww

Richmond, KY

#2 Jun 4, 2012
yep thats nasty
Amy Bartlett

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jun 16, 2012
all the pple starting stuff on here really need to leave my aunt name out ur mouths for real
cupcake

White Plains, KY

#4 Jun 16, 2012
Not tryin to start ne but dat dude shes messin wit got diseases,he burnt my friend dats how I know her husband needs to get checked so she can't be tryin to flip if script when sumpin come up
Amy Bartlett

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jun 16, 2012
When did ur friend supposeibly get this diseases from him?
Amy Bartlett

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jun 16, 2012
Who supposeibly told u that they were screwing around
Crazy

United States

#7 Jun 16, 2012
If he has a disease maybe u guys should be getting ur self checked cause u prob slept with him! Clean out ur own closets, then u wouldn't have time to be talking crap about someone else.
cupcake

White Plains, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2012
She got it about a yr and half ago and its incurable only treatable... His sister told everybody she heard them screwing. But her car was broke down at his house for ever she told me that too.
Like I said I'm not trying fs start nothin,I swear but he's a dirty bastard and she don't know and her husband doesn't deserve to be treated like that when diseases are involved
cupcake

White Plains, KY

#9 Jun 16, 2012
If you have Facebook look on Mary taylors fb its even on there
Crystal his ex wife

White Plains, KY

#10 Jun 16, 2012
Ok look yaw starting this shit has got him looking at me like I started this thread. I find it hilarious and all but he's talking about suing me for slander and I didn't start this but I'm going to finish it
As far as I know he doesn't have hep as for anything else idk I haven't been there in 7 yrs but as far as him and Brittany its true I've seen her and her car broke down thee yes his sister told ME she heard them having sex and it is on her fb page. She has nothing to lie about and neither do i. He's a POS and a deadbeat father so if she gets something out of him besides a druggie POS she's a better woman than me. Good luck to her and to her poor husband. Someone really should tell him.
Sooo

United States

#11 Jun 16, 2012
Mary Taylor is his sister isn't she? Don't she have like 3 or 4 boys? Crystal his ex wife what kind of mom would u say she is?
Crystal his ex wife

White Plains, KY

#12 Jun 16, 2012
Mary is my friend and her circumstances are way too difficult to get into. She's a good mom. To her kids and her nephews when she lived there
cupecake

White Plains, KY

#13 Jun 16, 2012
Crystal if you think about it hard you know who I am.
how sad

Richmond, KY

#14 Jun 18, 2012
Then how come she buys her boyfriends kid something for christmas and not her kids. She wont even call them and yes she can. Shes not as good to her nephews as u think.!
cool

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jun 18, 2012
yes that is sad
Andoh

White Plains, KY

#16 Jun 19, 2012
Should see medical doctor for treat it.
crystal his ex wife

United States

#17 Jun 19, 2012
Why hasn't someone reported this thread yet? This is stupid. Who cares. The only reason I even commented was bc someone needed to tell her husband and bc yuckmouth aka Terry was threatening to sue me bc he thought I started it,I didn't even know about it until the day he text me about this trashy site and when I saw her name I knew it had to be what he was talking about bc they were screwing. Anyways someone report this so it can be done and over with I'm tired of getting texts bc I commented on it

Since: May 14

Owensboro, KY

#18 May 22, 2014
brittney is my sister, i hope ya'll have come to respect her since posting this article. cuz i will stick up for her and i aint afraid to go to jail for her either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Housewive gangbangs 7 min jimmy 17
Times up 16 13 min LOL 12
Nichole bowldes or Burt 15 min Tlk2much 2
Ashley philpott 15 min Hithimup 5
Dear Morris Plank 20 min Morris Plank 10
OCTC refunds 29 min No refund for me 2
caitlin slobgood pregant (Sep '13) 42 min Iknow 6

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance