RIP Kim Williams
Jeurk

Owensboro, KY

#1 Apr 26, 2013
What happened? An accident?
Kennedy Johnston

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Her name shouldn't be on this stupid site.
It's great that you aren't being rude but putting her name on here is disrespectful. This is a horrible site where everyone talks crap about everyone else and Kimberly didn't do anything to deserve to be on here.
boris

United States

#3 Apr 26, 2013
Kennedy Johnston wrote:
Her name shouldn't be on this stupid site.
It's great that you aren't being rude but putting her name on here is disrespectful. This is a horrible site where everyone talks crap about everyone else and Kimberly didn't do anything to deserve to be on here.
Umm..but you're on here. And given the time it took for you to respond, you're here frequently. She obviously died so yea..she did something. The way you feel towards topix is the same way I do about newspapers. Shouldn't you also writ them and complain about the obituaries?
RIP

Duluth, GA

#4 Apr 26, 2013
It was a car accident. I'm sure you could of found this out somewhere other than Topix.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Madisonville, KY

#5 Apr 26, 2013
It was a car accident last night on MLK. No alcohol involved and everyone was wearing seatbelts. Anyone who says anything bad about this child deserves to die a horrible death. RIP.
UncleSam'sMisgui dedChild

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2013
Nobody has said anything bad. You people need to calm down.
really

Owensboro, KY

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Ladyxoxo90 wrote:
It was a car accident last night on MLK. No alcohol involved and everyone was wearing seatbelts. Anyone who says anything bad about this child deserves to die a horrible death. RIP.
Give my Condolences for family and friends.

You shouldn't wish harm on anyone.
Heaven

Owensboro, KY

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Thoughts and Prayers to all the Families and Friends.
Really

Owensboro, KY

#9 Apr 26, 2013
I haven't heard about it. How old was she? Prayers to the family.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 26, 2013
She 18. She on 431 going North close to Malco. She swerved in other lane hitting other car. She flipped upside down in ditch with water. She dead on scene.
huh

Duluth, GA

#11 Apr 26, 2013
She was texting. When she went upside down it was in water and she drowned.
Tragic

Nortonville, KY

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Ohh No!!! That is a horrible way to die!! Wish that there was a rewind button in life....my thoughts prayers are with her family....."So sorry!"
UncleSam'sMisgui dedChild

Owensboro, KY

#13 Apr 26, 2013
How do you know she was texting?
CoJo

Owensboro, KY

#14 Apr 26, 2013
She was in my English class at OCTC. She was a sweetheart and it broke my heart to hear of her tragic passing. Her friends and family are in my prayers.
huh

United States

#15 Apr 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="UncleSam'sMisguidedC hild"]How do you know she was texting?[/QUOTE]

It was in the reports
RIP KIM

Nortonville, KY

#16 Apr 26, 2013
This is sooooo sad :( RIP Girly
Denise Steele

Evansville, IN

#17 May 24, 2013
Kimberly Williams was my niece. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers. But I want to clear one thing up...she was not texting. Her phone was in her jacket pocket. Please, don't post anything when you don't know the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ex 3 min Queen 2 5
Moped Driver involved with SUV at 4th / Locust ... 5 min I Know 3
Darrell fraim (hoover) 6 min tonastyforme 18
Maryann Hester 11 min Not 4
Kristen Thaxton Henton 25 min Owensboro 10
Randy heep 31 min truth 14
Clint Browning 31 min yepyep 1
fatal car accident hwy 56 1 hr Kristen Henton 350
More from around the web

Personal Finance