Where are Bi-sexual ladies wanting to...

Where are Bi-sexual ladies wanting to have fun :)))

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Looking for some fun!! Its so hard to meet people around here. You never know whose into girls and who isn't...I'm most attracted to the ladies with a little meat on them, but I'm not prejudice against the thin ladies either. I do have a man so you have to be OK with that, He doesn't have to be involved but he can be if you desire
luvit

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 18, 2012
justwannahavefun wrote:
Looking for some fun!! Its so hard to meet people around here. You never know whose into girls and who isn't...I'm most attracted to the ladies with a little meat on them, but I'm not prejudice against the thin ladies either. I do have a man so you have to be OK with that, He doesn't have to be involved but he can be if you desire
hi, I too agree with you....I am bi n thick but I dont get into 3 some with a man, or a man watching....lookin for sum fun also n owensboro so hard to find here, let me kno if u r interested
lipstick

Eddyville, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2012
luvit wrote:
<quoted text> hi, I too agree with you....I am bi n thick but I dont get into 3 some with a man, or a man watching....lookin for sum fun also n owensboro so hard to find here, let me kno if u r interested
email me: [email protected]
lol

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 18, 2012
I'm a little more than thick. I'm fat. And ugly. But bi. haha

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2012
Bi ladies are always welcome at our house. My husband and I love them!
luvit

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 18, 2012
lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
email me: [email protected]
ok
thisgirlll

United States

#7 Jul 18, 2012
I'm 20 and not really bi but would love to try being with another girl. I'm a little thicker but not really fat. I do have a boyfriend so I wouldn't want him or your's to be involved or to watch. What do you look like?
bisjustwannahave fun

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2012
Are couples welcome in your house? ;)
KyCoupleLooking wrote:
Bi ladies are always welcome at our house. My husband and I love them!
bisjustwannahave fun

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2012
Are u sure you're just not to critical on your self? What's your email?
lol wrote:
I'm a little more than thick. I'm fat. And ugly. But bi. haha
lipstick

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 18, 2012
im 26..dark brown hair, big green eyes...want a bi girl to play with. im craving a female :) email me..im super discrete & want to get to know other bi sexual girls...dont know where to meet any. email me at : [email protected]
#1lipstick

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Just be careful ladies. A lot of these bi-women could just be men posing as bi-women. You read in the news all the time about women who have disappeared. Anonymous on-line social sites are the breeding ground for predators. I know it gets hard to meet other bi-women, but think how much harder it used to be 20 years ago. Please be careful.
lol

Richmond, KY

#12 Jul 18, 2012
bisjustwannahavefun wrote:
Are u sure you're just not to critical on your self? What's your email?
<quoted text>
I'm positive lol. My email is [email protected]
lol

Richmond, KY

#13 Jul 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="#1lipstick"]Jus t be careful ladies. A lot of these bi-women could just be men posing as bi-women. You read in the news all the time about women who have disappeared. Anonymous on-line social sites are the breeding ground for predators. I know it gets hard to meet other bi-women, but think how much harder it used to be 20 years ago. Please be careful.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your concern. I don't mean that in a smartass way, either. It's nice to know people really are concerned about others' well-being.
#1lipstick

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jul 19, 2012
lol wrote:
[QUOTE who="#1lipstick"]Jus t be careful ladies. A lot of these bi-women could just be men posing as bi-women. You read in the news all the time about women who have disappeared. Anonymous on-line social sites are the breeding ground for predators. I know it gets hard to meet other bi-women, but think how much harder it used to be 20 years ago. Please be careful. "

Thanks for your concern. I don't mean that in a smartass way, either. It's nice to know people really are concerned about others' well-being.
My female friend met someone from a dating site and was raped. I hope it never happens to anyone else.
Really

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jul 19, 2012
I've seen you post on several bi-sexual forums. I've seen you are 27 and 28 and now you're 26. People typically don't age lower, what month and year were you born?
lipstick wrote:
im 26..dark brown hair, big green eyes...want a bi girl to play with. im craving a female :) email me..im super discrete & want to get to know other bi sexual girls...dont know where to meet any. email me at : [email protected]
lipstick

Eddyville, KY

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Really wrote:
I've seen you post on several bi-sexual forums. I've seen you are 27 and 28 and now you're 26. People typically don't age lower, what month and year were you born?
<quoted text>
lol. thank you for your observation. im actually 25. IF YOU MUST KNOW. not honest about my age, so my identity doesnt get out on topix. geez cut a girl some slack! so since you frequent the bi sexual forums...r u interested?:) lol.
#1lipstick

United States

#17 Jul 19, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen you post on several bi-sexual forums. I've seen you are 27 and 28 and now you're 26. People typically don't age lower, what month and year were you born?
I used to use the username lipstick too and I'm 28. I would never give out my email. I think it is a horrible idea to meet someone on-line.
Very

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 19, 2012
VERY interested. Think about it often.
<quoted text>
lol. thank you for your observation. im actually 25. IF YOU MUST KNOW. not honest about my age, so my identity doesnt get out on topix. geez cut a girl some slack! so since you frequent the bi sexual forums...r u interested?:) lol.

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jul 20, 2012
Depends on the bi couple I guess.
bi woman straight husband

United States

#20 Jul 20, 2012
KyCoupleLooking wrote:
Depends on the bi couple I guess.
What are you looking for in a couple? Are you in Owensboro area? More info if you don't mind sharing. We're looking for a couple to play with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Information on New Apartments Going... 23 min Nick 2
Husbands cheating need revenge fk 25 min Jake 11
Cheryl Terry Martin 1 hr niceguy 1
Iva Ellis 3 hr Family 2
What's up with Sadie Bertram 4 hr Danny 1
Baye Meeker pregnant with JJ's baby? 4 hr Danzgurl 2
This Has Gone Too Far... 5 hr wtf 5
confederate statue needs to come down now! 11 hr NothingToDoWithMe 73

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages