girl cant get it
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
:-/

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 12, 2013
Y does my bf masturbate all the time but won't have sex with me. No I'm not fat or ugly, before anyone assumes that lol!:-)
Yea

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2013
In before 100 dudes offer to give it to you lol!
looking

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2013
[QUOTE who=":-/"]Y does my bf masturbate all the time but won't have sex with me. No I'm not fat or ugly, before anyone assumes that lol!:-)[/QUOTE]
I will help u

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 12, 2013
I'd never cheat. I just wanna know y! I mean a girls for needs
Yea

United States

#5 Aug 12, 2013
[QUOTE who=":-/"]I'd never cheat. I just wanna know y! I mean a girls for needs[/QUOTE]

Could be one of a thousand reason here are a few.

He lost his mojo.( his confidence, doesn't feel manly ect ect)

He has lost interest in you, and is waiting till he finds a new one before he ends it. Men have a saying " doesn't matter how hot she is there is a guy who is tired of hitting it"

He's cheating. Most men jack it even when having sex regularly.

He is a sexual devient.

He's bored with your sex life but still has emotional feelings for you or is "trapped" somehow in the relationship.

Those are just a few off the top of my head. Hard to say without more info.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 12, 2013
So, your guy is screwing his hand instead of screwing your vagina?

Either there's a problem with him or there's a problem with your vagina. And by vagina I mean you.

I'm gonna guess that the problem is with him, though. With that said, it's not so much as a problem as it is that he just isn't attracted to you anymore and instead of screwing you, he's fantasizing about screwing someone else.

Pretty soon, though, it won't be a fantasy. If you pull the typical shit that women pull and try to hold on to this guy as long as possible, you will get cheated on if you're not already.

Have a great day.
hmmm

Rockport, IN

#7 Aug 13, 2013
You could have a stinky vagina

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 13, 2013
[QUOTE who=":-/"]I'd never cheat. I just wanna know y! I mean a girls for needs[/QUOTE]

You sure that he ain't cheating on you? or could be the fact that he has lost interest in a real woman and fantasizes about other women
raw

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2013
Could he be gay?
collateral damage

United States

#10 Aug 25, 2013
He is sleeping with me.

Owensboro, KY

#11 Aug 25, 2013
Nope not gay! And pretty sure he isn't. Cheating! At least not sexually
Joe

Owensboro, KY

#12 Aug 25, 2013
E d
Yea

United States

#13 Sep 8, 2013
So just kinda curious how things are between you two now or if you guys are still together?

Owensboro, KY

#14 Sep 8, 2013
Still together still not getting any...
Yea

United States

#15 Sep 8, 2013
[QUOTE who=":-/"]Still together still not getting any...[/QUOTE] why? What's the matter? Want some help?
Brandon

United States

#16 Sep 8, 2013
[QUOTE who=":-/"]Still together still not getting any...[/QUOTE]Dont know fully what's up but I've gotta say it does take two . Are you doing your part? Is there anything weighing heavy on both of you alls shoulders? Reason I say that is stress is the #1 problem between couples that are experiencing this type of stuff also , but who knows without no more details than you've given it's really hard to pinpoint .
Bobby

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Sep 8, 2013
Get it on the side. Pleasure with no promises except no tell.
Hot guy

Owensboro, KY

#18 Sep 9, 2013
[QUOTE who=":-/"]Y does my bf masturbate all the time but won't have sex with me. No I'm not fat or ugly, before anyone assumes that lol!:-)[/QUOTE]

Bet you wish your boyfriend was hot like me, don't ya....
yeah

Ashburn, VA

#19 Sep 9, 2013
Hot guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you wish your boyfriend was hot like me, don't ya....
Well, I bet she can't do it like me!
nasty

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Sep 9, 2013
That's gross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pj Hayden 3 min Smh 1
miss you 5 min do what i do 8
Nick dean 49 min Nobody is perfect 9
dr rashidon obgyn 1 hr lol 1
Pretty girl at Swedish match 1 hr Employee 2
Jarrod hagan? 1 hr Hagan 3
condition description off a low life 2 hr Must be a drug ad... 16

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance