COPS are crooked liars!!!

COPS are crooked liars!!!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Madisonville, KY

#1 May 22, 2013
They abuse there power of the badge!!!
funny

Earlington, KY

#2 May 22, 2013
wow wrote:
They abuse there power of the badge!!!
Are you stupid? They have any power they want. They don't "abuse" their power
really

Owensboro, KY

#3 May 22, 2013
Lets just say there are good cops and bad cops. I've experienced some that are very caring.
police

Owensboro, KY

#4 May 22, 2013
Scum criminals should be euthanized.
funny

Chicago, IL

#5 May 22, 2013
My friend got pulled over and was pulled from the car and given a breathalyzer....the cop comes to me and asked if i had been smoking marijuana. I told him no. And he said well your friend back there said you been smoking with him all night....i laughed in his face because neither of us smoke and my friend said he did the same to him....stupid bacon
Drum Guy

Chicago, IL

#6 May 22, 2013
I was practicing drums while blasting Led Zeppelin and my neighbor called the cops. They wanted to come in my house because they thought I had a band inside. Dumb cop thought he'd throw me off by saying "your guitar player isn't very good". I had to just laugh at him too. Yeah, that Jimmy Page will go nowhere in music. Lol
funny

Chicago, IL

#7 May 22, 2013
At least he didn't say your drummer sucked, you may have went to jail after that one. Haha
for real

Owensboro, KY

#8 May 22, 2013
I love Micheal Walker,hes the shit
mickey mouse

Franklin, KY

#9 May 22, 2013
Owensboro Cops suck! Bunch of authority abusers--read their citations--especially the ones for DUIS--they are all worded the same. I was arrested for DUI and my blood alchohol was .04. The cop knew that and still charged me--buch of dumbasses!
OPD sucks

Franklin, KY

#10 May 22, 2013
mickey mouse wrote:
Owensboro Cops suck! Bunch of authority abusers--read their citations--especially the ones for DUIS--they are all worded the same. I was arrested for DUI and my blood alchohol was .04. The cop knew that and still charged me--buch of dumbasses!
Same thing happened to me--they got all these new cops fresh out of academy look like they are 13 years old and they don't have a clue what they are doing. Instead of using common sense, they just want to use their handcuffs and arrest anybody they can. We should start a website just to document every false arrest and abuse of power by OPD.
Yeah right

Owensboro, KY

#11 May 22, 2013
OPD sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing happened to me--they got all these new cops fresh out of academy look like they are 13 years old and they don't have a clue what they are doing. Instead of using common sense, they just want to use their handcuffs and arrest anybody they can. We should start a website just to document every false arrest and abuse of power by OPD.
You should, but you won't. That's what Owensboro is all about. People never getting around to doing what they should do. Instead, they just go to Topix and other such sites, and post drivel.
Baby

Owensboro, KY

#12 May 22, 2013
OPD sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing happened to me--they got all these new cops fresh out of academy look like they are 13 years old and they don't have a clue what they are doing. Instead of using common sense, they just want to use their handcuffs and arrest anybody they can. We should start a website just to document every false arrest and abuse of power by OPD.
so your saying you got arrested for drinking and driving and in the end they knocked it down to reckless driving? Really! Your gonna bash someone for doing their job? I'm sorry, you never said what it is that you do for employment. Anyway, back to the cops, its not falsely arresting someone in a situation such as that. Maybe you shouldn't drink and drive dumbass. Funny thing, when you get a ticket you know the cop who gave it to ya, but when you talk s$&t on here you won't put your name by your statement? Abuse of power, or a lack of balls?
Pig

Owensboro, KY

#13 May 22, 2013
Baby wrote:
<quoted text>so your saying you got arrested for drinking and driving and in the end they knocked it down to reckless driving? Really! Your gonna bash someone for doing their job? I'm sorry, you never said what it is that you do for employment. Anyway, back to the cops, its not falsely arresting someone in a situation such as that. Maybe you shouldn't drink and drive dumbass. Funny thing, when you get a ticket you know the cop who gave it to ya, but when you talk s$&t on here you won't put your name by your statement? Abuse of power, or a lack of balls?
You must be a cop. That or you're f*cking one. I smell bacon!*Snort Snort*
Hillbilly Jim

Owensboro, KY

#14 May 22, 2013
Baby wrote:
<quoted text> so your saying you got arrested for drinking and driving and in the end they knocked it down to reckless driving? Really! Your gonna bash someone for doing their job? I'm sorry, you never said what it is that you do for employment. Anyway, back to the cops, its not falsely arresting someone in a situation such as that. Maybe you shouldn't drink and drive dumbass. Funny thing, when you get a ticket you know the cop who gave it to ya, but when you talk s$&t on here you won't put your name by your statement? Abuse of power, or a lack of balls?
LOL, do you need a hankie?
Town full of morons

United States

#15 May 22, 2013
Drum Guy wrote:
I was practicing drums while blasting Led Zeppelin and my neighbor called the cops. They wanted to come in my house because they thought I had a band inside. Dumb cop thought he'd throw me off by saying "your guitar player isn't very good". I had to just laugh at him too. Yeah, that Jimmy Page will go nowhere in music. Lol
Lol, did you say that? That would have been great.
Tom Esposito

Dahlonega, GA

#16 Sep 14, 2013
I was traveling the legal speed on a road with two lanes on each side. I was in the right lane and a cop came up behind me in the left lane with blue lights on. I thought he wanted to go around and was signaling that to me. He then moved over to the right lane behind me andI pulled over. He got me on a tag violation because I did not receive a renewal notice in the mail. He then tacked on failure to stop at traffic stop. I stopped as soon as I knew it was for me. He is a liar and a cock sucker. That is only the second ticket I have in forty years driving . They can kiss my arse and I can see why they deserve no respect.

Tom
lmfao

Mountain View, CA

#18 Oct 13, 2013
Not all cops are bad. I have two uncles that are cops and I've known them all my life. Never have I heard anything about them "abusing" their power. They have no power to abuse. Cops aren't above the law. Of you don't know your rights then you might as well not have any. Learn to America please.
yes

Noblesville, IN

#19 Oct 13, 2013
All cops are jokes
robinhood

Princeton, KY

#20 Oct 13, 2013
Tom Esposito wrote:
I was traveling the legal speed on a road with two lanes on each side. I was in the right lane and a cop came up behind me in the left lane with blue lights on. I thought he wanted to go around and was signaling that to me. He then moved over to the right lane behind me andI pulled over. He got me on a tag violation because I did not receive a renewal notice in the mail. He then tacked on failure to stop at traffic stop. I stopped as soon as I knew it was for me. He is a liar and a cock sucker. That is only the second ticket I have in forty years driving . They can kiss my arse and I can see why they deserve no respect.

Tom
Sorry but ur renewal notice is a courtesey. Its the same month every year normally your birthday. Not to mention you have a tag on ur car every single day with an expiration date that tells you when its due. Its not like a surprise.
MENOTYOU

Owensboro, KY

#21 Oct 14, 2013
If yall would just obey the law and quit doing dumbass things you wouldnt have any dealing with the police. IDIOTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is most of the meth and Ice 12 min Mr connected 2
Juan Flores and Alex McDaniel 12 min El chapo 3
You're playing a very dangerous game 15 min The Living Legend 12
Black Men At Hunter Douglass 1 hr HDD 5
Iron jungle gym 1 hr Youwish 15
Amber & devin 1 hr clue 3
News Car accident leads OPD to meth lab (Feb '11) 1 hr Charli Durt 40

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages