How do you know when to let go of som...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uNoMe

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Feb 22, 2013
Itbme wrote:
<quoted text> more than you'll ever know its looking like
Ooh I know! All too well :(
Add

Tucker, GA

#23 Feb 22, 2013
IBCNUS, taken my child a damn place !
BigN

United States

#24 Feb 23, 2013
It happens wrote:
Maybe it's to keep you from getting hurt over something that didn't mean anything to her. What you don't know won't hurt you.
it's what now i'am almost sure of that does :\
Ghetto Spaghetti

Union Star, KY

#25 Mar 1, 2013
Benny wrote:
<quoted text>dont see that as a answer at all ! And when they tell you they love you no matter what happens or where they go then it kinda keeps ya thinking they do and it will work out somehow . Guessing its more of a "held over their head" kinda thing " and the one that persuaded her to do so .. Well it's more of some type of payback then it is love . And just yesterday being told they miss you , wanna be near you , and is tore up about it all it kinda leaves one with hope . If there isn't then it should be said not stringing a persons feelings along . Funny thing is you try to trust they are telling you the truth but in the bottom of your gut you know what's up . I will be finding out real soon hopefully .
Separate words from actions because words don't mean shit. They should, but they don't. If this person can't put both feet in a relationship, commit, and be mindful of your feelings, then they don't want to be with you. They wouldn't have to tell you anything.....they'd show you with their actions. No one deserves to be with anyone who doesn't want to be with them, and that's when you let go. When you know by their actions that they aren't interested in giving you what you need. Good luck, dude. I know it sucks.
no one

United States

#26 Mar 1, 2013
I feel for you I am learning alot as time goes bye. In some ways I think I am maturing more about life and learning alot about different kinds of people. I guess age brings more smartness to a person. I do care for someone & I will until I die I wish them success and happiness however I dont see any actions that they want things to change. I dont see any sign what so ever that they even care for me at all or ever did. I feel like they once cared but do they now still care for my well being it doesnt show. If they change then I will say different but as of them moment I see nothing & silence says alot.

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#27 Mar 2, 2013
If you have to ask the question then it is time to move on.
bunny

Hopkinsville, KY

#28 Mar 2, 2013
You don't let go!!
Makes no sense

United States

#29 Mar 2, 2013
Why would anyone in their right mind let go of someone who loves them & that knows they love you? Sounds foolish or maybe one has been lying about their true feelings...
I know I know

United States

#31 Mar 6, 2013
When you find out they are a stalking narcissist!
smokey

Owensboro, KY

#33 Mar 6, 2013
When you post it on topix...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snap chat Megan Mcfadden 44 min MdH 4
Need advice about low income couple. Everyone, ... 1 hr wrong posting loc... 8
Maegan Hagan at Cravens Pool 1 hr Funny stuff 10
Go ahead try me 1 hr robert76 7
Independance Ave and streets surrounding it 1 hr Ghood 4
Snap Chat losers. Canít be real in life do hide... 1 hr Benita 5
Megan McFadden 1 hr Mcf 3

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages