How do you know when to let go of somebody you love ?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Benny

Madisonville, KY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Can't seem to figure it out , any suggestions ? Just want to live without this sick feeling in my stomach .
I know

Livermore, KY

#2 Feb 22, 2013
If u love them truly -- never
Benny

Madisonville, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2013
With everything I have I do , but not sure how she feels she never gives me a straight answer really . She has told me she loves me , but I feel something is being held back. Feels like i'am dying inside but I know over time it will get better i'am thinking . Just can't see my life without this person .
I know

Livermore, KY

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Your last statement is your answer so you will stay until you are sick of it :)
Time

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
It takes time to heal from a heartbreak. If you really loved this person then it's going to hurt for a while. If you love them that much then you shouldn't give up on loving them, it was once therefore could be again
Hold on

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
If u know for sure that she doesn't love u then let her go, but if in ur heart u know she does then try to hold onto her
Benny

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2013
I know wrote:
Your last statement is your answer so you will stay until you are sick of it :)
dont see that as a answer at all ! And when they tell you they love you no matter what happens or where they go then it kinda keeps ya thinking they do and it will work out somehow . Guessing its more of a "held over their head" kinda thing " and the one that persuaded her to do so .. Well it's more of some type of payback then it is love . And just yesterday being told they miss you , wanna be near you , and is tore up about it all it kinda leaves one with hope . If there isn't then it should be said not stringing a persons feelings along . Funny thing is you try to trust they are telling you the truth but in the bottom of your gut you know what's up . I will be finding out real soon hopefully .
Lol

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Some will feel more pain someday than you are now so keep with that gut feeling and let it lead you .
Paranoid

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Don't be paranoid. If she loves you then she loves you and if you love her then you love her. Don't sweat the small stuff
It happens

Owensboro, KY

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Sometimes circumstances affect the relationship but if there is love there then it's worth it to hang on and stick it out
Abc

United States

#11 Feb 22, 2013
It happens wrote:
Sometimes circumstances affect the relationship but if there is love there then it's worth it to hang on and stick it out
I believe we did have one of the strongest connections ever and we both do love each other , but this not getting the whole story kinda SUX !
It happens

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Maybe it's to keep you from getting hurt over something that didn't mean anything to her. What you don't know won't hurt you.

“Still counting”

Since: Jan 13

Owensboro

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Benny wrote:
Can't seem to figure it out , any suggestions ? Just want to live without this sick feeling in my stomach .
That sick feeling in your stomach is your intuition telling you what you really already know. If you're living life in constant dread of losing her then maybe its time to let go. Love shouldn't make you feel bad. Ever. Good luck.
Abc

United States

#14 Feb 22, 2013
It happens wrote:
Maybe it's to keep you from getting hurt over something that didn't mean anything to her. What you don't know won't hurt you.
see that's the problem ! In a good strong relationship there shouldn't be any type of secrets that wld or wouldn't hurt you .
Not it at all

United States

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Lisa_is_allinkedup wrote:
<quoted text>
That sick feeling in your stomach is your intuition telling you what you really already know. If you're living life in constant dread of losing her then maybe its time to let go. Love shouldn't make you feel bad. Ever. Good luck.
I've never lived with any constant dread of losing her and our love never made me feel bad at all . What makes one feel bad is being away from the one you care so much about all because someone else has and is gonna try to tear it apart the best way they know how . Through what means the most to a mother , a child shared ! It's a sad situation I tell ya for somebody to take away a child from a parent because they want that other parent to come running back to them and all the while there is yet another child taken away from his daddy that loves him so much and his mommy . That one adult needs to learn its not always about payback because in the end another child will have to do without . Some need to grow up and accept that their old spouse may not or doesn't love them like that any longer .
The Answer

Madisonville, KY

#16 Feb 22, 2013
If you love them then let them go completely. If they love you then the will come back. If they don't then they do not love you. Stop suffering and move on! You only have one life to live.
uNoMe

Wheelwright, KY

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Abc wrote:
<quoted text> I believe we did have one of the strongest connections ever and we both do love each other , but this not getting the whole story kinda SUX !
There's no greater pain than loving someone with your whole heart when they dont love you at all.
Easy said

United States

#18 Feb 22, 2013
I don't agree with letting someone go if u love them and they tell u they love you . It's a weird situation for sure.! Suffering doesn't just stop . Wondering why they don't tell me they don't love me then ? Your right we do only have one life to live and I don't wanna waist another single day without them . And if they love me then they should feel the same . You kinda made sense but on the other hand it's like " Hey here's you a free pass i'am gonna go do whatever with whoever and you do the same . If they love me the way I feel for them then they should be bak now I guess. So do you just think they don't love me and wanna say it or what ? Pain is already there so I'd rather deal with it now then wondering if she's away from me and loves me .
it sux

United States

#19 Feb 22, 2013
When they're done with you , they're done
Itbme

Duluth, GA

#21 Feb 22, 2013
uNoMe wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no greater pain than loving someone with your whole heart when they dont love you at all.
more than you'll ever know its looking like

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no decent guys left 3 min haha 20
tabitha dennis 45 min Tru 9
Jagoe HOA dues 1 hr free 7
since century didnt accept 1 hr Lport 6
hawk of barbarossa 1 hr Ponders 27
Lori Payne & Cody 1 hr Watch your famili... 1
Best place to have my hair done? 1 hr curious 2 4
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE