RNA, Tony Clark, Benchmark are slumlords

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Midnight in sight

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Why is it so damn hard to find a nice apt. In Owensboro?
Home Owner

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Midnight in sight wrote:
Well that all depends. You either have zero or bad credit. A felon. Have pets. No references. History of being a poor tenant. Or you think you're going to get something "nice" for cheap. I don't know, YOU tell us why no one will rent to you.
Midnight in sight

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 20, 2012
Home Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that all depends. You either have zero or bad credit. A felon. Have pets. No references. History of being a poor tenant. Or you think you're going to get something "nice" for cheap. I don't know, YOU tell us why no one will rent to you.
Tony Clark is that you?
Home Owner

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Midnight in sight wrote:
<quoted text>Tony Clark is that you?
No, but it appears I've hit the nail squarely on its head.
Midnight in sight

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Home Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but it appears I've hit the nail squarely on its head.
The only thing you "hit", was your head on the floor when mommy dropped you as a baby.
PROUD Home Owner

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jul 20, 2012
Midnight in sight wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you "hit", was your head on the floor when mommy dropped you as a baby.
Awww..did somebody get their lil feelings hurt? Aww..I'm sorry you're a irresponsible adult. Should've made better choices in life then maybe you wouldn't be homeless. Are you a female? You could always sell your pu**y for a place to stay. Are you a guy? If so, man up and stop blaming Tony Clark for your life f**k ups.
Midnight in sight

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jul 20, 2012
PROUD Home Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww..did somebody get their lil feelings hurt? Aww..I'm sorry you're a irresponsible adult. Should've made better choices in life then maybe you wouldn't be homeless. Are you a female? You could always sell your pu**y for a place to stay. Are you a guy? If so, man up and stop blaming Tony Clark for your life f**k ups.
Lol, Internet tough guys are always fun to make a monkey out of. You're so sure that I'm renter, a felon, someone with poor credit, someone
irresponsible... but wait, you just can't seem to figure out if I'm a male or female though, lol wow! You're probably a 30 year old virgin, 5 ft nothing and 100 pounds soaking wet. I bet you drive the biggest truck you could find with a Calvin decal on back, and slapped a pair of rubber balls on the back tailgate to make u feel like billy bad ass? Better yet, I bet your a home owner who's bitter that your next door neighbors house is now a rental property. I hope it is. YEE HAW!
PROUD Home Owner

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 20, 2012
Midnight in sight wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, Internet tough guys are always fun to make a monkey out of. You're so sure that I'm renter, a felon, someone with poor credit, someone
irresponsible... but wait, you just can't seem to figure out if I'm a male or female though, lol wow! You're probably a 30 year old virgin, 5 ft nothing and 100 pounds soaking wet. I bet you drive the biggest truck you could find with a Calvin decal on back, and slapped a pair of rubber balls on the back tailgate to make u feel like billy bad ass? Better yet, I bet your a home owner who's bitter that your next door neighbors house is now a rental property. I hope it is. YEE HAW!
Not sure what I said to you to make you think any of that so I'll clarify.
I'm a white male, 34, 5'10, 185 lbs, single, no kids and I get more ass than I should. I have a career (not a job), 2 degrees and zero debt. No Truck and no decals. But I do drive a BMW. My home sits on 2 acres and it's quite the ways to the nearest neighbor.
Now, why can't you rent again? Seems to be something you're not willing to share. You don't have a problem calling these people "slum lords", so obviously you ARE a renter or would like to be. I simply gave you reasons as to why these places probably turned you down. Sorry you're so butt hurt over it. I have a shed out back if you really are in need. I hope you don't have a dozen kids with numerous baby daddies cause I don't think all of y'all will fit. And I'm not moving the mower!:-) YEE HAW
PROUD Home Owner

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 20, 2012
Thanks for letting me Troll your thread. I have to go now to tend to some household chores. Sorry you don't know what thats like. Good luck to you..not really.
Midnight in sight

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 20, 2012
PROUD Home Owner wrote:
Thanks for letting me Troll your thread. I have to go now to tend to some household chores. Sorry you don't know what thats like. Good luck to you..not really.
34 single with no kids? Geez, I'm wondering why?! I mean, you have so much going for you, you know with your carrer and all. I'm guessing your career is internet/topix tough guy, and you get Paid to "troll" other people's threads...? Sorry man, if you had a "carrer" with all those degrees then you must be one bored son of a bit*h to be on topix. I'm actually a home owner looking for my daughter a place of her own because she's stepping out in the world for the first time and we're looking for her a nice looking place that's not over priced. Unfortunate enough for us, It's hard to find a landlord who doesn't want to put a little money into a one bedroom apt that has 1970s orange carpet with yellow appliances at 425 bucks a month. Now for a supposedly well to do bachelor as swag as yourself (bunch of bullshit), that 425 a month would probably be nothing for you. But I have kids unlike you, who's living the MTV cribs lifestyle (bunch of shit), so we're on a budget. And make no mistake about it, Tony Clark and co. Is pretty greedy if they don't wanna slab some white paint on the walls and put a few nice appliances in a small one bedroom to bring it up to 21st century standards. EVERYONE in town I talk to say that rental property here is crap when it comes to Apts. When you go into a furniture store and pay for the cheapest couch there, should it have rips in it just because it's the cheapest couch there, or should it be a nice looking couch, even IF it's the cheapest on the showroom floor. So I would tell you, Internet tough guy, if you don't like renters, go to Brushwood Apts, start knocking on doors and letting everyone know how much of a dirt bag they all are. You'll have a hell of a time.
kaileydash

Princeton, KY

#11 Jul 20, 2012
Midnight in sight wrote:
It really is. We finally had enough an decided to buy. I have rented from Tony Clark and Industrial and they realy are overpriced for the outdated apartments you get. Tony Clark was the worst for us because we had pipes bust in the winter and went days without hot water. We had to involve the health department because it sat so long and ended up finding mold behind the wall where the pipes were and they didnt want to fix it. There are nice apartments around here but the rent is more than my mortgage payment and god forbid if you want a pet. You have to pay hefty for that. This last time I rented I scrubbed that apartment for hours and hung brand new blinds in all the windows and it was cleaner than when we moved in and they charged me 292 of my deposit for cleaning fee. Renting is just a rip off around here and I am sorry if thats your only option. Sometimes you can get lucky and find something privately owned that is nice but they sure go fast.
kaileydash

Princeton, KY

#12 Jul 20, 2012
PROUD Home Owner wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what I said to you to make you think any of that so I'll clarify.
I'm a white male, 34, 5'10, 185 lbs, single, no kids and I get more ass than I should. I have a career (not a job), 2 degrees and zero debt. No Truck and no decals. But I do drive a BMW. My home sits on 2 acres and it's quite the ways to the nearest neighbor.
Now, why can't you rent again? Seems to be something you're not willing to share. You don't have a problem calling these people "slum lords", so obviously you ARE a renter or would like to be. I simply gave you reasons as to why these places probably turned you down. Sorry you're so butt hurt over it. I have a shed out back if you really are in need. I hope you don't have a dozen kids with numerous baby daddies cause I don't think all of y'all will fit. And I'm not moving the mower!:-) YEE HAW
Most renters around here dont turn away anybody. There are even a couple that dont even run a credit check so I doubt he was turned down. The actual nice apartments have ridiculous rent for what you get. I am glad my renting days are over and feel sorry for anyone who has to rent in Owensboro.
T-Rex

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jul 20, 2012
Renting is not that difficult in this town, I could buy a house but I choose to rent for now, I'm engaged and we are waiting till after the wedding to look for a house. I have been at my current address for 2 yrs now and haven't had any issues. We rent through Century 21, our place was spotless when we moved in, we have new appliances and great neighbors, even a garage. I pay $600 a month but it's worth it when u find a nice place.
seriously

United States

#15 Jul 21, 2012
Benchmark is the worst!!
yeah

United States

#16 Jul 21, 2012
I'm 19 years old living with my 18 year old boyfriend with a pet. We have an amazing apartment and an even better landlord. Your standards must be too high if you are complaining this much. Why don't you buy a house or stfu. Benchmark is shady and I know them personally. Shelia is the reason why. Not Bill. But you just have to be reasonable. There are plenty of them out there. I'm more of an adult than you.
PROUD Home Owner

United States

#17 Jul 21, 2012
Midnight in sight wrote:
34 single with no kids? Geez, I'm wondering why?! I mean, you have so much going for you, you know with your carrer and all. I'm guessing your career is internet/topix tough guy, and you get Paid to "troll" other people's threads...? Sorry man, if you had a "carrer" with all those degrees then you must be one bored son of a bit*h to be on topix. I'm actually a home owner looking for my daughter a place of her own because she's stepping out in the world for the first time and we're looking for her a nice looking place that's not over priced. Unfortunate enough for us, It's hard to find a landlord who doesn't want to put a little money into a one bedroom apt that has 1970s orange carpet with yellow appliances at 425 bucks a month. Now for a supposedly well to do bachelor as swag as yourself (bunch of bullshit), that 425 a month would probably be nothing for you. But I have kids unlike you, who's living the MTV cribs lifestyle (bunch of shit), so we're on a budget. And make no mistake about it, Tony Clark and co. Is pretty greedy if they don't wanna slab some white paint on the walls and put a few nice appliances in a small one bedroom to bring it up to 21st century standards. EVERYONE in town I talk to say that rental property here is crap when it comes to Apts. When you go into a furniture store and pay for the cheapest couch there, should it have rips in it just because it's the cheapest couch there, or should it be a nice looking couch, even IF it's the cheapest on the showroom floor. So I would tell you, Internet tough guy, if you don't like renters, go to Brushwood Apts, start knocking on doors and letting everyone know how much of a dirt bag they all are. You'll have a hell of a time.
You're daughter can come live with me. I've got plenty for her to do around here!:)
Old School

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 21, 2012
PROUD home owner, your ignorance has shown. Quit while you are only a little behind and look just a little bit like an idiot. Of all the great things you claim to possess, character is not one of them. I'm sure your mother would be proud about everything you've said.
PROUD Home Owner

United States

#19 Jul 21, 2012
Old School wrote:
PROUD home owner, your ignorance has shown. Quit while you are only a little behind and look just a little bit like an idiot. Of all the great things you claim to possess, character is not one of them. I'm sure your mother would be proud about everything you've said.
Can't get anything by you, can I?
my opinion

United States

#20 Jul 21, 2012
I loved benchmark rented threw em for 3yrs keep their properties well maintained:)
religious buildings

Richmond, KY

#21 Jul 21, 2012
PROUD Home Owner wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what I said to you to make you think any of that so I'll clarify.
Yet you troll topix and are rude. You seem like quite a catch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex life after having a baby (Aug '11) 5 min Jared 7
what chick has the best sex game? (Aug '11) 6 min Damnnn 2
sex aggretion (Sep '11) 13 min Jared 22
Looking for nsa fun (Aug '13) 16 min Jared 31
NSA fun anyone (Oct '13) 26 min Jerrad 8
Brandon sikes and summer payne 29 min Sweetness 1
White Men in Owensboro 1 hr Look in the right... 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages