NeedtoKnow

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Pretty much venting. But does anyone else deal with stupid ass rude people at work. I'll admit I love my job. But im tired of dealing with bullshit. I feel like all everyone does is biatchh and gripe. And are plain TWOFACED. Act all real to your face but trash talk you when you arent around. Then you hear others talking about it and it's like seriously. I'm done. I'm tired of feeling out of place and like this is just stupid. I shouldnt have to feel like this at work.
DONEWITHIT
sunshine

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Either we work together, or this is just something to expect everywhere you go. People are childish. I've been dealing with it for almost a decade, just have to learn to keep to yourself and not give them a reason to run their mouths. I do my job, and go home. No part of my job description says that I have to be besties with my coworkers.
NeedtoKnow

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Been working at Macy's for over a year. And just seems like its turned to hell. Thanks for the advice though.
Keshia Basham

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Me. They get mad because I eat all the cookies before they can buy them. I can't help it.
Mona

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Definitely keep to yourself and stay outta the drama! Don't get sucked in their negativity vacuum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICE Raids (Sep '17) 8 min well 99
Dirt on Maegan Hagan 28 min Letitbeknown 60
Drug house 52 min Just me 5
Owensboro City Commission Race 1 hr tutupoopoo 40
Anyone know the girl that Billy Norris was 1 hr Predator 3
Employment 1 hr u just dont know 2
Old men on motorcycles 1 hr live to ride 3

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages