pancreatitis deaths
Sad

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2013
Why is everyone with pancreatitis dying on me?:( it's not fair. I lost my friend brad now I just lost my friend heather. It's just not fair! I know people are old enough to make their own choices, but if your a true friend with someone with this sickness please incurage them not to drink or do drugs. That's what ends it. Usually they don't see the ages 30-40. It's sad. After heathers death I told myself I'd try to help others. pancreatitis, read up on it.
true

Owensboro, KY

#2 Aug 19, 2013
Pancreatitis is so serious I wish more people would take it that way. If you have it don't drink! I know someone that has it and doesn't give a rats ass he just sits back and has another one.
Nah

United States

#3 Aug 19, 2013
It's not not givig a rats ass it's just us trying to live a normal life as much as possible. Yes it's a brutal painful thing to go through and you would think it would make us not wanna drink but it's called living! Whatever happens.. Happens. That's the way I look at it. Well for me anyways. Although I tried giving up drinking. However , tonight I actually slipped . Yup there goes my 2 months .ohwell. Ya live. Ya die.
Sad

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2013
Nah wrote:
It's not not givig a rats ass it's just us trying to live a normal life as much as possible. Yes it's a brutal painful thing to go through and you would think it would make us not wanna drink but it's called living! Whatever happens.. Happens. That's the way I look at it. Well for me anyways. Although I tried giving up drinking. However , tonight I actually slipped . Yup there goes my 2 months .ohwell. Ya live. Ya die.
That's stupid and selfish .
lol

Madisonville, KY

#5 Aug 20, 2013
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>That's stupid and selfish .
No actually it is called addiction.
Nah

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually it is called addiction.
Nah son it's called living :)
Although ill admit I'm ashamed of slipping. Only reason I ain't using my real name like I usually would.
true

Columbus, IN

#7 Aug 20, 2013
Nah wrote:
Ya you live and you die, but drinking knowing that its going to cause a pancreatic flare up is in my opinion slowly committing suicide. JS
Nah

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya you live and you die, but drinking knowing that its going to cause a pancreatic flare up is in my opinion slowly committing suicide. JS
I been down that road and no it's not the same. If that's the case I wouldn't even bother taking my meds. Maybe I got a LITTLE drinking problem but that's it. So nah . Def not trying to commit suicid
Ha ha
lol

Princeton, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2013
Nah wrote:
<quoted text>Nah son it's called living :)
Although ill admit I'm ashamed of slipping. Only reason I ain't using my real name like I usually would.
You only "slip" if its a problem AKA addiction. It is nothing to be ashamed of.
lol

Princeton, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2013
Nah wrote:
<quoted text>Nah son it's called living :)
It not called "living", it is called "dying" if you have a problem with it. It is however called LIFE.
quit drinking

Owensboro, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2013
Yea quit drinking and live a healthier life off the couch...might help some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why can't you tell me? Really! 4 min curious 9
Reggie Ragland 1 hr Lilmammy 12
justin murphy murphsizlle 1 hr Taren Jarvis 5
Tammy Mcgee homewrecker 1 hr SERVED 27
Swingers in owensboro 2 hr Felicia 28
Debate: Marijuana - Owensboro, KY (Aug '10) 2 hr countrygirl 255
fatal car accident hwy 56 2 hr The real troll 262
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages