Review: Cecilia's Pizza

Review: Cecilia's Pizza

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

steveO

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2008
I've tried it all man. Cecilia's is right up there with the best! Great crust!
Rita M

Henderson, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2010
Best Pizza in Owensboro
Frank Castle

Owensboro, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2010
I've heard great things about Cecilia's but I always forget when it comes time to get pizza.
Curious Chic

Paducah, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2010
Do you have a comment for just about every topic on here?
Frank Castle

Owensboro, KY

#5 Sep 7, 2010
Curious Chic wrote:
Do you have a comment for just about every topic on here?
If you're talking to me, yes.
that guy

Henderson, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2010
pizza is good, service lacks satisfaction. Some people don't have the leisure to wait 30 minutes for a few slices of pizza.
jesse

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2013
you need to try the pepperoni, you need to like cheese, you need a supermarket, we need bacon, we need a government program...
Alfred

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2013
I used to go there a lot. Until they dropped the 9.99$ 3 topping large. If I feel like spending 17$ for a pizza. I'll get pizza Roma. But. I do like Cecelia's. a lot. Go back to the 9.99 special and i'll come back
wanna try it

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2013
I've heard they had some great pizza and I plan on trying it. But I always order from pizza by the guy. It's delish
ugh

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2013
I like the buffet but stopped going due to the trashy people that seemed to be lurking outside around the laundry mat. I don't want my car broken into.

Level 1

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 8, 2013
ugh wrote:
I like the buffet but stopped going due to the trashy people that seemed to be lurking outside around the laundry mat. I don't want my car broken into.
Get off your high horse, I doubt many people want to break into a 10yrl Ford Tarurs.
Nikki

Duluth, GA

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Castle0nAClown wrote:
<quoted text> Get off your high horse, I doubt many people want to break into a 10yrl Ford Tarurs.
Because you're the perfect person to talk about being on a high horse.

Now you're a hypocritical nutjob.
seriously

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Castle0nAClown wrote:
<quoted text>Get off your high horse, I doubt many people want to break into a 10yrl Ford Tarurs.
Why so bitter? Are you one of the creeps that hangs out front there and smokes and stares at everyone driving by or parking? I'm sorry you don't have the convenience of a washer and dryer at home.
u dunno

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2013
that guy wrote:
pizza is good, service lacks satisfaction. Some people don't have the leisure to wait 30 minutes for a few slices of pizza.
I agree. I think service SUCKS there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the amount of crap on here about usbank employe... 13 min Usbankpimp 7
Roger Greathouse 27 min Are u slow 14
owensboro catholic softball 40 min softball 1
Malco Theater 54 min Roy William Henry 9
Keith Lambert 56 min mankind 2
Drug Court 1 hr Curious 5
Girl at salsaritas 1 hr Geoff 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages