Webb and Bradley
meth trash

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 11, 2012
28,000 worth of crystal who they gettin from? Who they mess with that bust em?
xxx100

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Webb and Bradley who is that?
meth trash

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 11, 2012
Sarah Bradley and Charles Webb
Take a break

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Doesn't she have a college degree and come from a good family. What a way to throw your life away.
meth trash

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Take a break wrote:
Doesn't she have a college degree and come from a good family. What a way to throw your life away.

I don't know but she finally made the news, the link was on Facebook. 28,000 worth of Crystal and the cops think it was smuggled in from Mexico. Wasn't there a big Mexican Mafia Meth bust back around Christmas? I wish they'd clean up all the meth trash!
Take a break

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2012
That's a lot of meth. They'll end up getting off because they'll tell on someone else
hurryhome

Birdseye, IN

#7 Jul 18, 2012
Quit talkng crap just cuz u dont agree with what they do its none of ur concern!
hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 18, 2012
hurryhome wrote:
Quit talkng crap just cuz u dont agree with what they do its none of ur concern!
They are breaking the law and helping destroy society so it's everyone's concern. They are accused of selling meth! I am sure all the druggies wish we would ignore what they are doing but we won't. Hopefully, if convicted, they can get their own lives back on track while they serve time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Removal 2 min Your neighbor 9
pat swanagan 4 min Emily 3
I think my fiance wants another man. 19 min Worried 3
54 Valvoline hottie 1 hr Hottie 1
Kaitlyn Embry 1 hr Ho down 2
Moonlite BBQ (Dec '14) 1 hr Never go back 21
r.p. stallings ??? 1 hr whaaaat 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages