Fatal Afternoon Crash on William Natc...

Fatal Afternoon Crash on William Natcher Parkway

There are 3 comments on the ISurfHopkins story from Jul 28, 2010, titled Fatal Afternoon Crash on William Natcher Parkway. In it, ISurfHopkins reports that:

DAVIESS COUNTY, KY The southbound lanes of the William Natcher Parkway were closed for over an hour Tuesday afternoon while the Kentucky State Police reconstructed a collision that claimed one life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ISurfHopkins.

Saddened

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 1, 2010
This is a sad story. I know the Semi-Driver and he is absolutley devasted by this. The sad thing is, some media outlets are either reporting or wording the story incorreclty making the semi driver look like he's at fault. I'm glad to see this article didn't do that.
MRF

Owensboro, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2010
i don't see how it could be his fault at all they crossed the center line..but when there were lives taking no if my fault or not i would feel the same ...he needs not to feel guilt!!!
pop

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Oh no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BWC who's got them? 48 min Crystal King 3
rachel king 1 hr mad 3
ALL LIVES MATTER! I'm sick of seeing you racis... 1 hr Klan 6
Need full or part time employees 1 hr the hammer 9
Urgent! Looking for Dennae Hatfield 2 hr Dummy 4
Taylor Keller tell your new baby daddy to quit ... 3 hr Miss Priss 1
Brian Jump 4 hr Tired of his drama 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance