Misty Morgan misty luallen

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oborobartertrade

Owensboro, KY

#1 Dec 13, 2012
This girl selling stolen goods on fb? No way does she have all that stuff new still in boxes. Seems shady to me. What's her deal?
hkn

Madisonville, KY

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Leave her alone. Don't u think if she was up to no good she would have been caught by now. Do u have proof. Maybe u shouldn't judge people. She sells from her home if it were stolen goods she wouldn't do that. Duh. She not that stupid
Wow

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Hkn.. U r probably her posting. Bc if not u r a dumba$$. Apparently u don't know her well. She is one if the biggest shoplifters in town. Look up her record. One shoplifting charge after another. Pathetic. If she doesn't want people to say stuff then quit posting all ur stolen items on barter and trade for everyone to see. We all know u didn't pay for that stuff. Smdh.
mmhmm

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2012
hkn wrote:
Leave her alone. Don't u think if she was up to no good she would have been caught by now. Do u have proof. Maybe u shouldn't judge people. She sells from her home if it were stolen goods she wouldn't do that. Duh. She not that stupid
Because nobody EVER sells anything stolen from home. Lol
OboroPD257

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2012
She is defiantly is selling stolen stuff. Everyday she is on Owensboro Barter & Trade selling new items. Where in the hell does she get all these new items? No one has that many new items. I can understand used but this chick always post new! Yes she does have a long record for theft. Given time she will hang herself again!
Misty Morgan

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Like I said before. Yeah I'm selling all my stolen goods. So what if I have a drug habit to support. I gotta get my fix and neglect my kids everyday.
bee

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Misty Morgan wrote:
Like I said before. Yeah I'm selling all my stolen goods. So what if I have a drug habit to support. I gotta get my fix and neglect my kids everyday.
Lmfao
abc123

Owensboro, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2012
I keep seeing this ladys' name put here and it is never anything nice. It seems she has A LOT of issues and problems, just like us all. Judging others and their actions are easy, forgiving and understanding are what is hard. In the spirit of the season I say we all try to just live and let live. This lady is messing her own life up, she knows it I am sure, how about we just realize there are people in this world who are not perfect and move on. She apparently has done plenty of people wrong, which is never something that is good to deal with, but maybe it is time to stop beating a dead horse and move on.
lonelyguy

Owensboro, KY

#10 Dec 30, 2012
abc123 wrote:
I keep seeing this ladys' name put here and it is never anything nice. It seems she has A LOT of issues and problems, just like us all. Judging others and their actions are easy, forgiving and understanding are what is hard. In the spirit of the season I say we all try to just live and let live. This lady is messing her own life up, she knows it I am sure, how about we just realize there are people in this world who are not perfect and move on. She apparently has done plenty of people wrong, which is never something that is good to deal with, but maybe it is time to stop beating a dead horse and move on.
I personally feel sorry for her! I do not know her but I am sure she is the same as the rest of us on here! Trying to provide for her family! We all have our problems and some have more than others.. We all need to stop accusing others for things we know nothing about! Second... Lets just say this lady does have a police record! People do change........ How about we give this lady the benefit of doubt and stop spreading vicious rumors! Would you like to be treated this way? Or how about your kids coming home from school and asking questions about things other kids are saying about their own mother! I'm sure this lady has had to defend herself to her own child or children! I think it's a shame!!
who do ya think ya are

Duluth, GA

#11 Dec 31, 2012
lonelyguy wrote:
<quoted text>I personally feel sorry for her! I do not know her but I am sure she is the same as the rest of us on here! Trying to provide for her family! We all have our problems and some have more than others.. We all need to stop accusing others for things we know nothing about! Second... Lets just say this lady does have a police record! People do change........ How about we give this lady the benefit of doubt and stop spreading vicious rumors! Would you like to be treated this way? Or how about your kids coming home from school and asking questions about things other kids are saying about their own mother! I'm sure this lady has had to defend herself to her own child or children! I think it's a shame!!
Lmao. She is a thief plain and simple. Stfu
Idiot

Owensboro, KY

#12 Dec 31, 2012
To lonely guy. Stfu bc u dont have a clue. This fat pathetic loser has screwed over way too many people. And u know what they say " karmas a bitch". Aint that right misty. You reap what you sew ;).
stupid

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 31, 2012
yep your right

Since: Jan 13

Morganfield, KY

#14 Jan 2, 2013
I thought I was the only misty Morgan around here guess not lol I'm def not selling anything lol.. who's this girl related to lol
who do ya think ya are

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Misty7811 wrote:
I thought I was the only misty Morgan around here guess not lol I'm def not selling anything lol.. who's this girl related to lol
Not sure about that. But she sells alot on Owensboro Barter and Trade on Facebook.
Thievin in da night

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2013
If shes selling stolen shit thru barter and trade then you wont get in trouble! I hate how people hate on others just bcuz they cant lift themselves!! I shoplift on the daily and sell it... times are hard... maybe more people should!
POS

Duluth, GA

#17 Jan 12, 2013
Thievin in da night wrote:
If shes selling stolen shit thru barter and trade then you wont get in trouble! I hate how people hate on others just bcuz they cant lift themselves!! I shoplift on the daily and sell it... times are hard... maybe more people should!
Your a piece of shit just like her
xxxx

Bellevue, WA

#18 Mar 1, 2013
this b*tch is the anti christ. she will f*ck u over ina flash...worthless dope fiend.
Speak Now

Bellevue, WA

#19 Mar 1, 2013
Has she robbed any of you? Have any of you been a victim of hers? Why yall so concerned with this girl? If she is such a big problem as you say, then why wouldnt you try to help her instead of bashing her? yall stupid mf's!
ha

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 1, 2013
Speak Now wrote:
Has she robbed any of you? Have any of you been a victim of hers? Why yall so concerned with this girl? If she is such a big problem as you say, then why wouldnt you try to help her instead of bashing her? yall stupid mf's!
Lol. Have YOU met her? How is someone suppose to help a thief? Give them money?
?

Duluth, GA

#22 Mar 1, 2013
Speak Now wrote:
Yeah the fat bitch robbed us. There is no helping that white trash. Go checkout kentucky.arrests.org and you will see her on there about 15 times. So stick your mf'er up your a$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Social Services 24 min Check 9
nsa 32 min Beenthere 6
Tammy Mcgee homewrecker 1 hr THE REAL TAMMY MC... 64
fatal car accident hwy 56 1 hr Seriously 411
Maryann Hester 1 hr MaryAnn 7
Kira neel.. (Nov '14) 2 hr george bush 5
Century closing? 2 hr scab hater 62
Guys with an std name them 4 hr wow 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance