Don't go to Pan Head Fred's! Nothing but trash druggie meth heads there!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DogsWithFleas

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Iva Oakley- Biggest meth ho in town.
Alice Witt- Biggest snitch in town. Currently in jail because of a kidnapping she was involved in.
Raven Harris- Fred's daughter. Enough said.
Tony Issacks- "Former" meth head and current shady motherf***er.
Name some more!!
SOA

Madisonville, KY

#2 Aug 15, 2012
New season of Sons of Anarchy starts soon, every toothless scumbag with a scooter and chaos will be out
Bikers are bitches

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2012
They ruined a good pool hall to open a ratty biker bar that can't pay people to come drink. The place has been nothing but trouble since it opened. Drugs, vandalism, kidnapping, assault. It's a drama filled druggie hangout that should be closed before Christmas. They will REAP what they sow.
weedman

Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 15, 2012
I saw last week that they had nasty ass chicks in bikinis walking around outside to promote something, looked like they were promoting birth control, those were some ugly ass biker bitches, faces made for radio
RavenYoureNasty

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Poor Raven will never grow up or have anything going for her. She only knows how to scam people and act trashy.
PastSupporter

United States

#8 Aug 15, 2012
when u throw out ur trash she ends up at pan heads
Iva Is A Zombie

United States

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Iva and Raven are best friends. You know that means Raven hits the pipe too.
smokey

Providence, KY

#10 Aug 23, 2012
Iva Is A Zombie wrote:
hell they all hit the pipe. They pass it around like they pass women around They are trash
repent or burn

Bellevue, WA

#11 Aug 23, 2012
What happened to the Sarah girl that was bartending? She was working there and was at chick ridge with the pan heads crew then she just suddenly disappeared. I heard some bad stuff went down, but we all know how rumors go. Anybody know what really happened?
xcon

Providence, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2012
repent or burn wrote:
What happened to the Sarah girl that was bartending? She was working there and was at chick ridge with the pan heads crew then she just suddenly disappeared. I heard some bad stuff went down, but we all know how rumors go. Anybody know what really happened?
what went down? Hadn't heard this one
sotru

Providence, KY

#13 Aug 24, 2012
Iva Is A Zombie wrote:
that other daughter of pan head Fred's is a total methhead & a nasty ho! She is a bar wh""e. she is a hooker
Krystal Hager Seaton

Owensboro, KY

#15 Apr 10, 2013
I'll be there then!! I will leave my kids at home by themselves. Gosh I'm a crack ho
dude

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Apr 10, 2013
Its home sweet home for the lost.
David harralson that means you are at home.
Jesse fan

Owensboro, KY

#17 Apr 10, 2013
----Jesse---- wrote:
We need to know why they're trash
We need Adele to let us inside that sexy gash
We need Honey Boo Boo's mom to let me give her pooty poo a thrash
We need Michelle O' to give us a boob flash
We need to bang a hottie so hard it leaves a rash
We need a fat woman with a tasty slash
We need a government program...
keep up the good work ol buddy. People need to listen to JESSE!!!
swimmer

Owensboro, KY

#18 Apr 11, 2013
Any one know about the Angela girl that works there?
Wondering

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jun 12, 2013
I've read the posts about Fred's for a while now. I've been going to Fred's a couple of months now doing the Karaoke. I began going there with reservations because of all the negative stuff posted. I've met both Raven and Keisha who have been nothing but kind to me as have all the other people there. None of those mentioned in these posts were there. I just seriously have some questions:
1) If everything is as stated, all the drugs, prostitutes, etc., is going down there, don't you think the cops would have busted them by now? Oh wait, now you're going to say the cops are crooked!
2) Obviously they made it past Christmas and almost to the next Christmas!
3) Unless you've personally saw someone take money for sex, you make an idiot out of yourself for saying they are a "ho".
4) Unless you actually saw someone smoking, shooting, buying, selling dope, then don't spread that rumor. It makes you look like an idiot as well.
Do I have a vested interest in Fred's? NO. Do I care if Fred's makes it or not? NO. Why am I defending them...because I hate when people judge others without FACTS!

“Still counting”

Since: Jan 13

Owensboro

#20 Jun 12, 2013
Agreed. I've been there many times. Everyone is always nice, I have never seen any fights, drugs or any other trouble. The new chef makes a killer chicken taquito too!:)
Hunter Thompson

Owensboro, KY

#21 Jun 12, 2013
That dump serves food????
huh

United States

#22 Jun 12, 2013
There's someone named angela that works there?
adamsfamily

United States

#24 Jun 12, 2013
huh wrote:
There's someone named angela that works there?
Ashley?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Brittany Stackhouse dating Sam Powell. 7 min Lock him up 45
El Toribio near Kroger 9 min freakshow 5
Rachel McDaniel from us bank 9 min dumb girl 1
i have a warrant 15 min 6 months 5
How to tell person you're with you've cheated 18 min lol 2
Aaron Carbon 30 min lol 12
Ready to see what's next 32 min Yup 10
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE