Shogun vs. Fuji vs. Ninki

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
butterbutt

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2012
which place has the best food, atmosphere, everything. Which place is best in general?
:)

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2012
Ninki

Level 1

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 17, 2012
The Cadilliac restarunt, hands down beats them all. I once had an orgasim while eating the breaded mushrooms.
Sami

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2012
I prefer Tokyo!
Hah

Lewisport, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2012
Fuji by far!

“Smile!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

utica

#6 Feb 17, 2012
Fuji

Liberal Wisenheimer
Level 6

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 17, 2012
I really like that tempura stuff. I buy it at the Chink Food Mart in Evansville and fry all kinds of things in it.
LetsGetItStarted InHere;

United States

#8 Feb 17, 2012
Fujiiiii!
the best

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2012
Fuji
consumer

White Plains, KY

#10 Feb 18, 2012
Shoguns.. Fresher fish,meat better cooks and cheaper sushi... By far other than that I would prefer Fuji but never runs any specials... And what they consider specials is a joke!!!
Ninki

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 20, 2012
Ninki is lovely inside Charlie is the best waiter ever born and food is always awesome. I do recommend sitting at a table though the food will be better.
Shoguns is close but fuji is dirty. Also Tokyo has fatty chicken but cheap prices. Haven't been to wasabi yet.
ninki

Toledo, OH

#12 Feb 21, 2012
Ninki wrote:
Ninki is lovely inside Charlie is the best waiter ever born and food is always awesome. I do recommend sitting at a table though the food will be better.
Shoguns is close but fuji is dirty. Also Tokyo has fatty chicken but cheap prices. Haven't been to wasabi yet.
I have alwYs done grill figuring the food would be better that way. How is table better food? Btw I rate ninki, sho gun then Fuji but I don't eat sushi
Hal

United States

#13 Feb 22, 2012
Love Ninki's
you know me

Saint Charles, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2012
Ninki's all the way!!
definite

Owensboro, KY

#15 Feb 22, 2012
Tokyo !!!!
kaley

Evansville, IN

#16 Feb 22, 2012
FUGI<3
nasty chaz

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Feb 22, 2012
8ball
hello:)

Owensboro, KY

#18 Feb 22, 2012
Ninki wrote:
The former manager of Ninki owns wasabi now. And charley works there now and yes he is so sweet!!
huh

Utica, KY

#19 Feb 22, 2012
Fuji.
Showguns is very disrespectful to there customers and don't care about your experience. I had a chef tell me to learn how to listen when I asked what he said the first time Bc of all the noise. And he kept being an a$$hole the rest of the dinner.
Ninkos would be my other place to go if I was on that side of town.
huh

Utica, KY

#20 Feb 22, 2012
Ninki***

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lincolnshire Apartment Remodel 12 min Diana 2
Micheal & Lauren Dennison 1 hr Neverapartlong 6
Kayela Ellis 2 hr Preach 20
Eliza Buck 2 hr UghOhYouRAHoe 2
Who Are Thieves Around Cravens? 2 hr Yep 27
Realtor Sam Ray 4 hr TellCityPride82 8
Misty howard 5 hr Obviously you care 3
Guess who I am 5 hr jesse 18

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web