spring

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Why do men lie to their girlfriend about seeing his kids from his ex wife. Then he tells his kids not to tell his girlfriend that he's seeing them. Then he talks crap about his girlfriend to his kids. Sounds like he is whooped.
meaty

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 10, 2013
spring wrote:
Why do men lie to their girlfriend about seeing his kids from his ex wife. Then he tells his kids not to tell his girlfriend that he's seeing them. Then he talks crap about his girlfriend to his kids. Sounds like he is whooped.
Sounds like a loser to me.
spring

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2013
He is n he's just useing his kids BC he has nothing. N as their mother I don't know what I should do about BC if tell them that can't go see him I'm affraid they will hate me.
meaty

Tucker, GA

#4 Apr 11, 2013
spring wrote:
He is n he's just useing his kids BC he has nothing. N as their mother I don't know what I should do about BC if tell them that can't go see him I'm affraid they will hate me.
I wish I could give some good advice but I've not been in that situation. I hope that you will find the best thing to do, if there is one.
spring

United States

#5 Apr 14, 2013
meaty wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could give some good advice but I've not been in that situation. I hope that you will find the best thing to do, if there is one.
yea its hard. Thanks
spellcheck

Owensboro, KY

#6 Apr 14, 2013
Comments

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Thompson you man is 7 min Lol 7
Friend screw 9 min Mandee 1
laura 1 hr Hatedonbyplenty 8
Deidra Adkins 1 hr Geez 3
Steven Moore 2 hr Curious 1
Brittany Bolling Crowe 3 hr lol 2
Daniel Grant DNA 4 hr Bystander 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance