Ask Katie.......... his WIFE!
lovehim

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 24, 2013
No way Katie is servicing him like he deserves he needs a real woman
AMB

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 24, 2013
You ain't nothing but a wannabe home wrecking wh*re and need to leave him alone or Katie will f u up and if she doesn't I can.
todd

United States

#5 Jul 25, 2013
Yea I know him he is married with a kid. You need to leave him alone he is a good guy and again married..
lovehim

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jul 25, 2013
Marriage is just a title. Plus the first 3-4 marriages are just for practice any ways
AMB

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jul 25, 2013
Dream all you want but you'll never have him. He loves and adores Katie and Braxton. He'd never cheat on her especially with a tr*mp like you.
lovehim

United States

#8 Jul 25, 2013
AMB wrote:
Dream all you want but you'll never have him. He loves and adores Katie and Braxton. He'd never cheat on her especially with a tr*mp like you.
Listen here little girl you don't know me I ain't no tramp I just want what I want. I always get what I want
AMB

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 25, 2013
Hmm trying to go after someone who's married proves how much of a piece of trash and a tramp you are. Like I said, keep dreaming bc it won't ever happen. Logan has too much class to even consider acknowledging your existance.
faith

United States

#10 Jul 25, 2013
This is my sister and brother in law and I suggest you leave them alone they are happy and there is nothing you can do to change his mind I assure you on that!!
??

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jul 25, 2013
How you know, you tried?
faith wrote:
This is my sister and brother in law and I suggest you leave them alone they are happy and there is nothing you can do to change his mind I assure you on that!!
lovehim

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jul 25, 2013
AMB wrote:
Hmm trying to go after someone who's married proves how much of a piece of trash and a tramp you are. Like I said, keep dreaming bc it won't ever happen. Logan has too much class to even consider acknowledging your existance.
What's amb stand for absolute muff bomber? Skank
lovehim

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jul 25, 2013
I want him to stick it in my butt and then I want him to finish in my mouth or all over my face. If you talk to him tell him I said that
AMB

Henderson, KY

#14 Jul 25, 2013
Aww you're not only jealous of Katie, you're jealous of me now to? That's so cute but jealousy is such an ugly color on you! You ought to get that fixed!
lovehim

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jul 25, 2013
AMB wrote:
Aww you're not only jealous of Katie, you're jealous of me now to? That's so cute but jealousy is such an ugly color on you! You ought to get that fixed!
Where did I seem jealous of you plus you don't even know what I look like let me guess your fat and have split ends and bad skin and can't get a man to give you the time of day and it's always "their" fault just saying your a bitch that's why no one likes you and you have to resort to topix to get any sort of social interaction.
AMB

Henderson, KY

#16 Jul 25, 2013
Keep thinking that! Whatever gets you to sleep at night skank. I'm not the one trying to go after a married man though. Who can't find their own man? And btw, I've been with mine for nearly two years.
AMB

Henderson, KY

#17 Jul 25, 2013
Oh btw, Katie posted a pic of some flowers Logan had waiting for her when she got home from work. Wasn't that sweet? They've been together how long and he still does this stuff for his wife? Like I said, you don't stand a chance and I don't have time to argue w a cum dumpster like you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's the Heroin? 15 min kill yourself 2
Peddlers Mall 26 min Yeah 2
Amanda taylor 50 min Sunshine state 5
Robbie Tutt 1 hr Nastee snatch 15
Ricky Fuqua the HOT one!! 1 hr ? 3
Ashley harmon 1 hr confused 12
Barbara Elisabeth Neal 1 hr Liz 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages