Mike O Bryan-Whispering Meadows

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WOW

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 29, 2012
What a crook,beware of this guy,if he has wronged you you can catch him at Hardee's on Parrish every day at lunch or at Taylors Tavern every evening.This homebuilder is a lying piece of trash,also heard he was having an affair with the grill cook at Hardee's.2684
Whispering Meadows

Owensboro, KY

#2 Aug 29, 2012
I know this guy he is suffering from little man syndrome, guess that is why he likes that black grill cook from Hardee's.
Truth

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 24, 2013
At least his houses look better than the Jagoes that are making the neighborhood look like crap.
Jagoe

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2013
I think the Jagoe Homes look just as good as the other ones someactually better. And the interior of the homes are awesome, tons of custom upgrades in there homes
?

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2013
I live next door to the new home he is almost done building. He's been nice to us.
haha

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2013
Hahaha I know him personally. He is a nice honest guy who is happily married. Get over yourself. Probably just mad you can't afford a home
Siding Doesnt Rule

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 12, 2014
Jagoe has ruined another neighborhood.
Truth machine

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 12, 2014
[QUOTE who="?"]I live next door to the new home he is almost done building. He's been nice to us.[/QUOTE]
He's nice until he sticks it in ur ass dumbass
Sick

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 12, 2014
"Hahaha I know him personally. He is a nice honest guy who is happily married. Get over yourself. Probably just mad you can't afford a home"
IF HES SO HONEST THEN WHY HAS HE SCREWED ME AND OTHER SUB CONTRACTORS FOR WORK PREFORMED ON HIS SHITTY HOUSES, he is a low life alcoholic wanna be home builder plain and simple
Pat

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 12, 2014
haha wrote:
Hahaha I know him personally. He is a nice honest guy who is happily married. Get over yourself. Probably just mad you can't afford a home
I too know him. And he is a stand up guy.
Sick

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2014
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I too know him. And he is a stand up guy.
I heard his own daughter can't even stand him
agree

Owensboro, KY

#12 Aug 12, 2014
Siding Doesnt Rule wrote:
Jagoe has ruined another neighborhood.
I couldn't agree more!! Those houses in the back look like crap!!
Push and Shove Excavating

Owensboro, KY

#13 Aug 12, 2014
Just like it sounds Dewayne you will push and shove it up there ass unless you get caught trying too, that is your problem you got caught.
Legit

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2014
Yeah he's down at Taylor's getting drunk everyday, that's why he can only build one house a year anyway.....really!! If his homes were good then his business should be booming but he he filed bankrup last year. He's the reason Jagoes came in the first place he called Scott cause he needed money and jagoe bailed him out buying most of his lots. If he wasn't such a loser then the neighbor hood should have been finished years ago including where jagoe is building now , mike only built about a third of the homes in there anyway.
Push and Shove Excavating

Owensboro, KY

#15 Aug 12, 2014
Sick wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard his own daughter can't even stand him
Apparently you don't know her very well, you chicken shit, why don't you face him and say that. oh I know fear.
Roofer

Owensboro, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2014
Push and Shove Excavating wrote:
Just like it sounds Dewayne you will push and shove it up there ass unless you get caught trying too, that is your problem you got caught.
Is this the same Dewayne that's been stealing from Joey?
say what

Owensboro, KY

#17 Aug 13, 2014
I think Mike builds a great home. Just because he only wants to build 1 or 2 a years means nothing. He has figured out a way to build a fews homes a yewar, and make as much money as he wants. Good for Mike
lol

Murray, KY

#18 Aug 13, 2014
WOW wrote:
What a crook,beware of this guy,if he has wronged you you can catch him at Hardee's on Parrish every day at lunch or at Taylors Tavern every evening.This homebuilder is a lying piece of trash,also heard he was having an affair with the grill cook at Hardee's.2684
Dumb
Thank you

Owensboro, KY

#19 Aug 13, 2014
say what wrote:
I think Mike builds a great home. Just because he only wants to build 1 or 2 a years means nothing. He has figured out a way to build a fews homes a yewar, and make as much money as he wants. Good for Mike
Thank you
Deeker

Owensboro, KY

#20 Aug 13, 2014
Say what you want about Mike but at least his houses don't look like the crap Jagoe is building in the back. Jagoe sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizz A Roma: Who eats this garbage?? 2 min Butch 9
Laid (Nov '13) 4 min Styker123 43
Academy sports 6 min Al Gork 4
metri johnson (Aug '15) 9 min WeKnow 27
Needing some work to do. 20 min Teacher 9
chucky sniching riley 25 min loll 1
Dennae hatfield 45 min Dennae 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages