I'm a Republican and I can't stop cry...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stamp Collector

Richmond, KY

#21 Apr 1, 2013
Just giving my opinion like you have given yours. Our lack of governmental control over free hand outs and the over growth of the middle class is what will doom this country.
Seek Mental Help

Centertown, KY

#22 Apr 1, 2013
Stamp Collector wrote:
Just giving my opinion like you have given yours. Our lack of governmental control over free hand outs and the over growth of the middle class is what will doom this country.
You're silly name "stamp collector" just shows you came into this discussion with a political agenda. Just goes to show you get pissed off about whatever the republican news reports tell you to get pissed off at.
who cares

Tucker, GA

#23 Apr 1, 2013
It doesn't matter anyway. Fox News is only number one the same reason Jay Leno is number one. They cater to out of touch old people and backwards hicks who are longing to hold on to what used to be...plus they don't know how to find all the channels on those fancy new menues. Lol

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

#24 Apr 1, 2013
Stamp Collector wrote:
Just giving my opinion like you have given yours. Our lack of governmental control over free hand outs and the over growth of the middle class is what will doom this country.
Overgrowth of the middle class?? Really??
rookie

Owensboro, KY

#25 Apr 1, 2013
hurts donit wrote:
wow, you can use google also. Now, you want to address the facts included in the article or do you just like to google?
He's not very good at debating topics. Usually he sticks to name calling and defamation of character. Good luck in your debate.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

#26 Apr 1, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Union Man wants to talk about taxes. I bet with the insane amount of money "better union workers" get paid you must get hit pretty hard in taxes. Or do you claim single and nine like most of the "union" people I know and then pay the couple hundred bucks difference at the end of the year?
First off, I'm happy to pay my fair share in taxes to support our nation. Second thing, although I don't have or claim any dependents during the year, it has no impact on my actual tax burden when I file my annual return.
The Realist

Owensboro, KY

#27 Apr 1, 2013
hurts donit wrote:
wow, you can use google also. Now, you want to address the facts included in the article or do you just like to google?
He'll use different names too. And it looks like the name calling has already begun. You should know better than to debate with an angry liberal. They aren't very good with logic and facts.
old news

Centertown, KY

#28 Apr 1, 2013
rookie wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not very good at debating topics. Usually he sticks to name calling and defamation of character. Good luck in your debate.
Just like your comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Depp's comment about Trump 21 min Tom 37
Who is Ray Goff slapping around? 30 min strike 2
Lacey whitledge aka DOPE FEIN 34 min Aiiiiight 16
My man thinks im cheating. 36 min Oats 9
its been a great day 1 hr robert76 1
Do you want cheese with your cheeseburger? 1 hr robert76 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tik Tok 906

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages