warrants & arrest
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2013
If somebody has a warrant out on them and you know they will be at a certain place at a specific time and you call the cops and tell them, will they make the arrest?
bia

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 30, 2013
Yup
Curious

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 30, 2013
Yes I would like to know that to???
Curious

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 30, 2013
curious wrote:
If somebody has a warrant out on them and you know they will be at a certain place at a specific time and you call the cops and tell them, will they make the arrest?
Why? Do you have one on you??
curious

United States

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Does it matter what the warrant is for or will they just go no matter what? And who do I call to report it?
curious

Madisonville, KY

#7 Jun 30, 2013
curious wrote:
Does it matter what the warrant is for or will they just go no matter what? And who do I call to report it?
The police dept would be a good place to start.
actually

Greenville, KY

#8 Jun 30, 2013
curious wrote:
KSP has a tip line.
her aunt

La Vergne, TN

#9 Jun 30, 2013
Theirs a free site ongoogle
tip

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 1, 2013
Call the tip line. You dont give your name. U can be annonymous but if they make arrest they tell u pick a cartoon character name ...example superman. Go to independence bank go thru drivethru tell them u are tgere to get envelope for superman. They leave u reward $$$
curious

United States

#11 Jul 1, 2013
I read if you do it online it could take up to 72 hours for them to actual get to it. I want to call the same day and say 'Bob will be at McDonald at 3'. Will they go then?
lol

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 1, 2013
Snitch much. Why so angry jealous and vendictive?
curious

United States

#13 Jul 1, 2013
tip wrote:
Call the tip line. You dont give your name. U can be annonymous but if they make arrest they tell u pick a cartoon character name ...example superman. Go to independence bank go thru drivethru tell them u are tgere to get envelope for superman. They leave u reward $$$
I don't want to say you're lying but I doubt this.
curious

United States

#14 Jul 1, 2013
lol wrote:
Angry and vindictive, damn right I am. I'll even take the snitch title. If you knew the situation then you would be doin the same.
actually

Dunmor, KY

#15 Jul 1, 2013
curious wrote:
I read if you do it online it could take up to 72 hours for them to actual get to it. I want to call the same day and say 'Bob will be at McDonald at 3'. Will they go then?
They have been known to. The reason i say KSP is because if it is out of city limits or what ever the KSP will determine if they should serve the warrant or another agency.
curious

United States

#16 Jul 1, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>They have been known to. The reason i say KSP is because if it is out of city limits or what ever the KSP will determine if they should serve the warrant or another agency.
The person is out of state and they have already told me that the warrant will only be effective in ky. But they are suppose to be in town this week. Plotting and planning.
actually

Dunmor, KY

#17 Jul 1, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
The person is out of state and they have already told me that the warrant will only be effective in ky. But they are suppose to be in town this week. Plotting and planning.
oh okay. Just call the ksp post and tell them what you know. Such as possibly when and where. If you get more info later you can call them back, such as vehicle make and model or a definite address. If ksp is too tied up to get there they will pass it on to another agency. Hope this helps. Btw, idc why you are turning them in. The old saying goes " if ya hadnt been thete, it wouldnt have happened". I turned in a 3 time dui offender before running from a warrant. Sick of them endangering lives. Good luck. Do you have the number?
curious

United States

#18 Jul 1, 2013
Thank you. And no I do not have the number. Would calling the police department be effective too? I'll probably call both.
actually

Dunmor, KY

#19 Jul 1, 2013
curious wrote:
Thank you. And no I do not have the number. Would calling the police department be effective too? I'll probably call both.
You could call the police department. But if said person is out of their "limits" then it will have to be passed on to another agency. But i am sure the police will be able to give you the information you desire. Just try to make sure you have your information as accurate as possible.
curious

Cadiz, KY

#20 Jul 1, 2013
lol wrote:
She probably wants her child support.
curious

United States

#21 Jul 1, 2013
Hah I would not be that petty over diaper money.
Thanks for the info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two hot thick latina girls at the boiler room Sat (Sep '12) 5 min lali 3
Gator 8 min Icanteven 11
carrissa stillwel green 11 min Hmmm 8
Ken Rowan (Aug '15) 23 min Real women 10
Baby mamas 34 min Stepmom 85
McNary love 34 min Snow bunny 4
jamie sparks 46 min curious 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance