bud

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Does anyone know how to get a hold of her?
Class Mate

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Im sorry to say Meg passed away probably about 10 years ago or so.
bud

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 9, 2013
How?
Class Mate

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 9, 2013
That I do not know. Her obit is still online at James H Davis.
me

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Suicide
wow

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2013
We were friends as kids and I ran into her several years ago and have often thought of her. That's terrible news to hear :( RIP
real crazy

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jul 14, 2013
No doubt she was a crazy nasty girl.
Friend

Akron, OH

#8 Oct 28, 2013
She died in November 2007 and she was a sweet, beautiful, smart girl. She was bipolar which is a terrible thing to have, she wasn't crazy. Mental illness is a horrible thing and she fought very hard. She was one of the best friends I ever had and I miss her everyday. Calling her crazy or other names is so disrespectful to her and her family. Where is the compassion in this world??
old friend

Toledo, OH

#9 Oct 28, 2013
Friend wrote:
She died in November 2007 and she was a sweet, beautiful, smart girl. She was bipolar which is a terrible thing to have, she wasn't crazy. Mental illness is a horrible thing and she fought very hard. She was one of the best friends I ever had and I miss her everyday. Calling her crazy or other names is so disrespectful to her and her family. Where is the compassion in this world??
I loved meg!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Tatum & James Taylor 6 min Hmmmm 5
Boss 9 min Boss 1
Summer & Josh Powell 19 min Fall 34
tabitha mothafuken willams 51 min funny 34
Johnathon Hardy aka linki warren (Apr '15) 1 hr Cathysue 7
Who doesn't like their kitty licked? 1 hr Plentiful 12
Tara Neal 1 hr Shame shame 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages