ben clark remodeling
wondering

United States

#1 May 13, 2012
Has anyone used him for a remodeling job? How was the work, price, etc?
Not sure

Owensboro, KY

#2 May 13, 2012
From what I've heard, he's really good. That was just word of mouth though. I've only talked to him twice and he was really nice.
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#4 May 13, 2012
Thanks. I am wanting to redo both my bathrooms and kitchen but I really had no idea what options were around town to do the work and do it well
Probably pretty good

Owensboro, KY

#5 May 13, 2012
I don't know him at all but I would assume he's pretty good. I think his dad builds houses too. Maybe they work together? I don't know, but I'd say he's worth calling and seeing what he can do for you.

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 May 13, 2012
His dad is Benny Clark. Builds very high end houses. Ben is fallowing in his foot steps and does grad A work.
chuck

Huntington, IN

#7 May 13, 2012
Have worked for him and hid dad both are great at what they do would not call anyone else
chase

White Plains, KY

#13 Jun 18, 2012
I work for Ben and ask anyone, he's a great guy. As for our work, we do quality work, top of the line, no short cuts or sketchy work, our sub contractors as well as our crew show respect and bring nothing but professionalism to your home. We know u want what u pay for, infact u get more, ask anyone who's had there home remodeled by us. We'd love to hear from you
ght

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jun 18, 2012
He may be a great guy and a good builder but if he's anything like his dad, don't trust him. His dad built our home. He tried shortcutting every aspect of our building process. Very dishonest man his dad is.
nutz

Henderson, KY

#15 Jun 18, 2012
I'm calling BS, he does very good work and stands by it! Recommend by a ton of people

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16 Jun 18, 2012
ght wrote:
He may be a great guy and a good builder but if he's anything like his dad, don't trust him. His dad built our home. He tried shortcutting every aspect of our building process. Very dishonest man his dad is.
he is one the most highly recommend builders around. Could it have been you wanted a 200,000 dollar home at a 120,000 dollar price. Maybe jago would have been a better choice if so.
Laura

Denver, CO

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Live in a 1995 Benny Clark home and still very pleased. Little Ben has a great teacher!
Yup

Tulsa, OK

#21 Nov 12, 2012
And he's nice to look at.
jay

Tucker, GA

#22 Nov 12, 2012
we use to do all there concrete work and I've framed a few houses for them. they are good builders try to make every thing right. ill be honest nothing is perfect unless its done by god. you get what you pay for. and he's is a high end builder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daytona goble 17 min Daytona Goble 2
Alicia Stewart locked up again! 40 min Repulsive no doubt 7
Hotels for hookups 1 hr Youebdio 16
Ttma (Mar '14) 2 hr Loch Ness Monster 14
Who are the so-called badasses in the Boro thes... 2 hr Lol 2
In search of blue putt puppies around owensboro... 2 hr Celia clary 1
walnut and 7th 2 hr just wondering 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance