Ever wanted to screw your brother in law

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

hornie girl

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2013
I got this hot brother in law that i really want to screw.Do you think thats wrong. his wife is a little bitch, maybe someday i will get the chanch idk
Glitter

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Maybe your husband might be into a threesome! You never know until you ask. I mean he doesn't have to touch his brother.
lmao

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 26, 2013
His wife is your sister you tramp.
lol

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
Not necessarily. It could be her husbands brother.
wow

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2013
That's messed up! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Shhh

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2013
My sister in law wants to sleep with me and my wife wants me to do it. Her husband left her a couple years ago and my wife said for me to give her what shes been missing. They've actually been talking about it. I feel kinda weird. I dont know what to think.
duh

Duluth, GA

#8 Jan 27, 2013
If my wide said i should give my SIL what she needs id bang the shit of her over and over again
duh

Duluth, GA

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Wife
Skipper

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Sounds lik it would be fun
Glitter

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2013
lmao wrote:
Was tramp really necessary? I was simply answering her question honestly. Jerk..
wow

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Glitter wrote:
<quoted text>
Was tramp really necessary? I was simply answering her question honestly. Jerk..
I don't think they were referring to you-- it was her that they were calling a tramp.
tramp

Duluth, GA

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Yeah it's trampy to want to screw your sisters husband. You don't own all of the men in the world. Find one who is t married wit beautiful children and big plans in the works for a beautiful home to be built.... Oops.... Did someone let it out that we can tell who you are?
Glitter

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they were referring to you-- it was her that they were calling a tramp.
Lmao. My bad!
lol

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Why does everyone think its her sisters husband????? Her husbands brother is probably it since she referenced his wife!
Skipper

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2013
lol wrote:
Why does everyone think its her sisters husband????? Her husbands brother is probably it since she referenced his wife!
I think you're right. Do you think she'll go through with it?
Glitter

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2013
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Def her husbands brother that is being talked about here.
lol

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jan 27, 2013
I'm a woman and I don't think I would. Fantasizing something and doing are two different things. That's just opening a door for all kinds of crap.
Question

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Jan 27, 2013
If that includes with a red hot poker, yes. He's an abusive piece of crap.
just do it

Owensboro, KY

#23 Jan 28, 2013
Go for it! Show em whatcha got:) if they don't participate then no harm done. If they are all for it then dumbasses shouldn't be married In the first place. Sheesh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mirrors to a beautiful soul 48 min Christian 3
Erica Ramsey 4 hr ha 2
jimmy long socks 4 hr fig 7
TracyEvans 5 hr wink wink 4
Mo's new lady 5 hr I wanna know 1
Dirty Desman Morris 5 hr Ron Whitefeather 6
dad not seeing their kids 5 hr Lena 9
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE