What

Owensboro, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Nobody!
Always drama

Utica, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2013
In everybody's biz because she don't have none. Claiming everybody to be the father!
Bbbbbbbb

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Lives off her sons disability church bc she don't want to work...
infusions

Owensboro, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2013
A hot mess
True

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Isn't she out here messin with people while her man is in prison? I can't stand her she just looks nasty....
Busted

Tucker, GA

#6 Apr 9, 2013
She is one of the most nasty and ugliest girls i know. She's always high all the time.
Tianna Jackson

Tucker, GA

#7 Apr 12, 2013
Hahaha i find all this to be quite funny. Each and every last one of u hide behind a fake name, n wow the least yall can do is put some truthful shit on here. So let me clear up all confusions, I know my child's father 99.9999% sure got them papers to prove it. My child isn't on disability, he don't draw a check nor do I. I don't get k tap n my child support payments aren't shit. For those to speak n say I'm nasty goes to show you dnt know me n listen to wht the next mutha fucka say. I'm not in anyone's biz i stay at home with my 2 yr old son n b a full time mother something I'm sure few who posted on here no nothing about. I was wondering wen i was guna mke it to topixs n i finally did. Get yall selves a life n find something constructive to do with your self. Now continue on.
yea

Ballwin, MO

#8 Apr 12, 2013
Evidently you don't have a life because ya lurking on here. I could understand how a trashy stinky hoe knows that she is going to make it on Topix. It's just a consequence for being a nobody. Now carry on. Get a job you leech. I'm glad you got your Dna papers. How many tries did it take to find the right one? Baha carry on and have a nice day :)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owensboro catholic 8 min Karen 87
Porshia shepherd 11 min Seriously 24
Judges and the jail. 25 min He was on probation 5
Abandoned Buildings or other places???? (Sep '15) 1 hr clownshoes 6
Abbey Phillips 1 hr No discussion 6
Who died in green tree 2 hr Tyler Durden 14
kim nesmith 3 hr haha 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance