I need financial help
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jake

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Hi there my name is jake and I would really like to pay off all my bills so I can spend my money on something more fun.
I do work and make plenty to pay my bills.
If you wish to help get back at me. Thanks. P.S. I will be debt free after the sum of 180,000 dollars has been raised.
Thanks again and bless you all.
Whoa

Mooresville, NC

#2 Oct 5, 2012
$180,000!! Wow, I own a 4 bedroom house and 2 cars and don't even have that much debt. Maybe you should find ya a sugar momma
Jake

Owensboro, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Haha. No thanks to the sugar mamma.
Actually the debt is for two houses. Two cars, small credit card debt. Also a little would be left over to go on big family vacation to celebrate are freedom from debt . Thank you in advance if you would like to help.:)

Since: Jul 12

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Why not sell one house and not go on a vacation? Vacations are a luxury not a mandatory thing. I bet you're one of those people that bitch about being broke then two weeks later you're posting pics of your trip to Florida on FB!
Jake

Owensboro, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2012
No sir. I never complain about being broke.
I truly am thankful for everything that has come my way. The good and bad. I would sell the other house,but just owe to much to be able to right now so I rent that out to pay the mortgage on it. Trust me no profit is being made from that deal.
I just want for everyone to have the chance to be a part of my great plan. Thanks.
Jake

Owensboro, KY

#6 Oct 5, 2012
You are right my friend vacations are a great luxury. They are a luxury that is a must!
Where family memories are made and new wonders realized

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Jake wrote:
You are right my friend vacations are a great luxury. They are a luxury that is a must!
Where family memories are made and new wonders realized
They are a must if you can afford them! People think they are required a vac every year and go into further debt because of it. What good are a weeks worth of memories if the other 51 weeks of the yr you're stressed out about $ and neglected your kids? People now a days are afraid of people thinking that they DON'T have money so they spend it like they do even though they don't.
stinkfinger

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Be a man/woman & take control. Do not ask a forum to control your choices.
idiots

United States

#10 Oct 5, 2012
You guys know this is a scam right?
vivan

Montréal, Canada

#11 Oct 8, 2012
miss.remmy vivan Loan Inc
22 James Lane
London, England
EC3R 4NE
This is miss.remmy vivan Financial Loan Inc,A private moneylender located in UK. We only give out loans to those who are competent enough to pay back loan.We are into Business transaction, automobile purchase,house purchase loan and other personal loans E.T.C.We give out long term loan for five to fifty years maximum with 4% interest rate in this,you can as well tell us the amount you need so that we will send to you the terms and condition that is if you are really interested in getting a loan from us, Loans are given out in Great British Pounds and United States Dollar,the maximum I give is 20,000,000 both in pounds and $US and the minimum 5,000 pounds and US $.All location is OK. if you are interested pls contact me.
miss.remmy vivan
email:miss.remmyvivanloanfirm@ hotmail.co.uk
Hughes Financial Loan Inc
Loan Managing Director

United States

#12 Oct 8, 2012
vivan wrote:
miss.remmy vivan Loan Inc
22 James Lane
London, England
EC3R 4NE
This is miss.remmy vivan Financial Loan Inc,A private moneylender located in UK. We only give out loans to those who are competent enough to pay back loan.We are into Business transaction, automobile purchase,house purchase loan and other personal loans E.T.C.We give out long term loan for five to fifty years maximum with 4% interest rate in this,you can as well tell us the amount you need so that we will send to you the terms and condition that is if you are really interested in getting a loan from us, Loans are given out in Great British Pounds and United States Dollar,the maximum I give is 20,000,000 both in pounds and $US and the minimum 5,000 pounds and US $.All location is OK. if you are interested pls contact me.
miss.remmy vivan
email:miss.remmyvivanloanfirm@ hotmail.co.uk
Hughes Financial Loan Inc
Loan Managing Director
Seems legit! Lol
hmmmm

United States

#14 Oct 8, 2012
Simple-Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems legit! Lol
Lol. Yeah I trust em. Maybe you can send 5000 monopoly dollars and see if it works.
ALVIN BRENT

San Jose, CA

#17 Oct 21, 2012
This is a private loan firm. We offer loans to individuals, institutions, companies at a low interest rate of 3% per annum and realistic loan terms. For more information, you contact us via email [email protected] m
whatttt

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Oct 21, 2012
Hahahaha great way to show your point!!! Hahahahhaha I feel the same way!!! That woman still asking for thousands even after that poor boy passed away :(
stinky azz

Owensboro, KY

#20 Oct 21, 2012
itchy dood wrote:
i nead tin bux pleez thaynks
I'll give you ten bucks if you change my diaper.
MonkeyButt

Madisonville, KY

#21 Oct 21, 2012
Jake wrote:
Hi there my name is jake and I would really like to pay off all my bills so I can spend my money on something more fun.
I do work and make plenty to pay my bills.
If you wish to help get back at me. Thanks. P.S. I will be debt free after the sum of 180,000 dollars has been raised.
Thanks again and bless you all.
You couldn't handle that kind of loan.
good

White Plains, KY

#22 Oct 22, 2012
Go stand at the end of the bypass and hold a sign. You will get hundreds of dollars a day like the rest of them
woogie

Owensboro, KY

#23 Oct 22, 2012
MonkeyButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't handle that kind of loan.
he wasnt asking for a loan! he was asking for everyone to pitch in and GIVE it to him.... like they did for lane
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#24 Oct 22, 2012
good wrote:
Go stand at the end of the bypass and hold a sign. You will get hundreds of dollars a day like the rest of them
I had seen that a while back. The man was carrying a back pack and held a sign that was said something about was from out of town and trying to get home.
good

United States

#25 Oct 22, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I had seen that a while back. The man was carrying a back pack and held a sign that was said something about was from out of town and trying to get home.
yeah that was one of them. The other ones I see are standing at the stop light at Walmart on hwy 54. Some say that their needing help to get a job,or will work for food. Ya really don't know if it's true or not. Sometime I think why stand at the light, walk up and down 54 and put applications in at some of the many restaurants there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Symphony Anthony kussman 20 min Tori 1
Looking for a female with a strap on! 43 min Jacob 7
Tara Tague Goodman (Jan '16) 49 min Lol 22
Friends ... 1 hr Passing thru 8
River City Church 1 hr Curious 3
Danielle Mills 3 hr Anonymous 8
jamie sparks 3 hr truth 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance