want my ex hubby back
crazy

Owensboro, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2013
I know this sounds crazy. Weve been divorced for several years. We have both been with someone else for several years, but i ve really been thinking about my ex for the last 6 weeks. I dont think he would ever feel the same but im posting this on here hoping he will see it and know how i feel.
anita mandalay

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2013
How is he gonna know if it's about him or not
Hello

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2013
crazy wrote:
I know this sounds crazy. Weve been divorced for several years. We have both been with someone else for several years, but i ve really been thinking about my ex for the last 6 weeks. I dont think he would ever feel the same but im posting this on here hoping he will see it and know how i feel.
give us a hint what did he call you did you have a pet name for each other?
crazy

Owensboro, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2013
He will know who he is if he reads this. We have been talking a bit the last few weeks but i havent mentioned anything to him about how i feel. When we were younger and he used to write me love notes, sometime he signed them love milkdud(bc i used to love milkduds candy)
hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#5 Sep 26, 2013
Are you married, is he married? Maybe he wants to be back with you too.you will never know if you don't do anything about it.
Lol

Madisonville, KY

#6 Sep 26, 2013
This is yet another desperate outreach to someone that apparently does not want you or they would have you . Good god geez people get a life :) lol lol lol lol all the way to the bank ;)
yep

Richmond, KY

#7 Sep 26, 2013
Probably Helen wanting Mark back
He's got a sugar momma now girl move on!
crazy

Owensboro, KY

#8 Sep 26, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Are you married, is he married? Maybe he wants to be back with you too.you will never know if you don't do anything about it.
i dont think he does. I think he loves the woman hes with. Shes a good woman. We were highschool sweethearts. We was young and it didnt workout :( i just think it would be so different now.
hmmm

United States

#9 Sep 26, 2013
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont think he does. I think he loves the woman hes with. Shes a good woman. We were highschool sweethearts. We was young and it didnt workout :( i just think it would be so different now.
do you have kid with the ex
crazy

Owensboro, KY

#10 Sep 26, 2013
Yes
yeah

Noblesville, IN

#11 Sep 29, 2013
Me to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laura 5 min Angela Nicholas 4
Daniel Grant DNA 9 min Think so 3
Reggie L Ragland 44 min wondering 10
A Thompson you man is 1 hr Licker 5
seth bruner on dope 1 hr kate 3
Derric Smith Beemer (Apr '15) 1 hr dope 6
Alicia (Ally) Stewart 2 hr Lmao 15

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance