shanes a cool guy hate to see him with such trash
loopty

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Get a hobby leave em alone
losers

Seattle, WA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
They both do meth and steal cause they don't want to get a job.
hahaha

Tucker, GA

#6 Feb 9, 2013
I've been hearing lots of talk about these two. Gossip makes things worse than it really is, give them a break.
East of Eden

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Idk and I don't wanna sound mean but wasn't Chase in special classes in school? He's still got the mind of a 3 year old where he still doesn't understand what "NO" means or what the difference between right and wrong is.
Big bro

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 10, 2013
If anyone's got any thing to say about chase or Shane ur more than welcome to try and back ur words to me. And see how big Of a bad ass y'all think u r talking shit on topix.
pastor troy

Tucker, GA

#10 Feb 10, 2013
These 2 guys are saints I see them at church every Sunday. I pray for you haters your going to hell talking about these guys. Jesus christ lord an savior
pastor troy

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 10, 2013
I also love to suck them off after my sermons! Penis is my favorite!
Haha

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2013
I know both of them and yes sometimes they don't make the best of choices but if u ppl knew anything about them they take care of there own so what's the big deal
East of Eden

United States

#14 Feb 10, 2013
I really wasn't tryen 2 b mean. All I was saying was that I feel sorry 4 Chase and everybody talken smack. If he really has issues then people need 2 back off of him. He can't help that. I have a cousin who is, how should I word this so its not 2 b taken out of context, well, let's just say they have their own issues 2 and I'll b damned if anyone is gonna talk shit about him!
chase

Tucker, GA

#15 Feb 10, 2013
Get a life I know were doing somerhing right everyone wants to talk abou t us but not to or faces haha think wat u need to x
This guy

United States

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Why all u dumb f ucks wanna talk sh it about something u know nothing about I used to live 1 door away from them they good ppl so this is how I see it no matter what anyone says all u haters are going to keep hating so hate on me the one that don't give a fu ck and if ur so perfect then why u not walk up and say something to them Mean sh it if I said something wrong then I would expect u to try and make my mouth bleed and my back dirty but neither are true so unless u have real sh it to lean on shut ur bi tch a$$ mouths
East of Eden

United States

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Screw what everybody else says Chase, I just hope that u r functioning well and starten 2 grasp what the difference between doing people DOG DIRTY that has been there for u and tried 2 b ur friend and treating those people with respect and kindness. And if I'm not mistaken I'm pretty damn sure I've told u straight 2 ur face. But when sum1 told me about ur disabilies I felt/feel sorry 4 u and I can't believe I never noticed... I'm not perfect, I'm sorry. And NO, I Am Absolutely Not Maken Fun of U so let's make that quite clear!!!
true

Owensboro, KY

#18 Feb 12, 2013
They will be out sellin dope and stealing tonight. Stayin at a motel
lots

Owensboro, KY

#19 Feb 13, 2013
They r both hores along with that dude that's running with them
curious

United States

#20 Feb 13, 2013
lots wrote:
They r both hores along with that dude that's running with them
Who is that?
lots

Owensboro, KY

#21 Feb 13, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Who is that?
Tall highlighted hair dont know his name.
Mr Metal

Richmond, KY

#22 Feb 17, 2013
Stole any metal lately or ran through my house again, I'll find ya Chase hide behind your body guard you'll need him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feel misled on the catholic raffle house? 1 min No Teacher 12
Cuckold 13 min tina 17
Couple needing a female 24 min ballzdeep 24
robbie sosh 40 min Billy 11
Just wondering ladies 46 min Appalled 1
Vigilante in all black saves kid 54 min Homo 9
Gaslighting wife 1 hr Hubby 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance