First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Have you ever

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Loved someone so much it hurt? Think your truly ment to be together but can't because of complication?

Do you believe in true love? The one? Your soulmate?
hopelessly romantic

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2013
I BELIEVE in ALL of that! Sometimes it just takes a lil time for the right sign to line up so we can experience that moment of impact and then you'll never ask these questions again, you'll just know.....

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Have you ever wrote:
Loved someone so much it hurt? Think your truly ment to be together but can't because of complication?

Yes, I've loved someone that much. But I believe that if it's meant to be it'll work itself out. I just don't stress over things like that.
True love, soulmates, the one, yeah I believe in those things. But I don't think that there is only one person that could be your soulmate. I think there are a lot of people in the world, so there are probably several who could be your soulmate. It's just a matter of finding them at the right time in both of your lives.

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 5, 2013
What exactly is a "soulmate?" I'm not trying to be negative. I have just encountered so many dishonest people in this world who use the word love so loosely I'm not sure they understand what love means or is.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Jan 5, 2013
just_me_73 wrote:
What exactly is a "soulmate?" I'm not trying to be negative. I have just encountered so many dishonest people in this world who use the word love so loosely I'm not sure they understand what love means or is.
I think it means someone who you are just really compatible with. When you're with them you feel complete, like you have found what was missing in your life.
Patty Cakes

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Have you ever wrote:

Yes I believe in true love . There's nothing I wouldn't do for them and I've felt this way for awhile . Their on my mind all the time but I start feeling so bad at times because I feel like it can never be . But I've never loved anyone this much before ...
Have you ever

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Patty Cakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I believe in true love . There's nothing I wouldn't do for them and I've felt this way for awhile . Their on my mind all the time but I start feeling so bad at times because I feel like it can never be . But I've never loved anyone this much before ...
I feel like this. Exactly. I would do anything for this person I'd wait a million yrs to be with them. I'd jump in front of a bullet or lay in front of a train.

But I know we can't be together atleast not right now maybe never.

Here is my other question. Is it wrong, when I have these feelings for one person to date another? I care about person B too but not like person A. Person B is crazy about me and I don't want them to get hurt. But I know I can't be with person A Right now maybe never.
Cant

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2013
True Love isn't real these days. You might think ur in love and found the right person but nothing last forever. I thought I was with the love of my life for 9 years then things changed. My feelings for love changed too. I don't think I can love anyone again.
Believer

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 5, 2013
I believe in true love, love at first sight, and distant lovers. Love is sometimes complicated bit it's worth holfing onto at all costs. Nothing is better then love but when it's true love there's nothing words could express.
Why not

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Patty Cakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you be together ?
I have

Tucker, GA

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Does person A know how you feel.. And I'd be careful with person B .. If you still care about person A is out fair to involve yourself BC you can't truly be there if someone else is always on your mind.. And I don't understand why you can't be with person A .. If you love some one you have to take chances and go out on a limb.. Don't worry about what makes everyone what happy just what makes you happy for once
sad

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 5, 2013
I'm going through the same thing. I fell in love with him 19 years ago and we lost contact and we got back in touch four months ago. We try to see each other as much as possible and we still love each other very much! There are a few things that are keeping us apart right now but I feel like he is my soulmate and know for sure it's true love. The feeling I get when I'm around him and I look into his eyes is amazing. I hope it's not long before things work out and we can be together. If it's meant to be It will happen. No matter what happens I will love him until I take my last breath.
Have you ever

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2013
I have wrote:
Does person A know how you feel.. And I'd be careful with person B .. If you still care about person A is out fair to involve yourself BC you can't truly be there if someone else is always on your mind.. And I don't understand why you can't be with person A .. If you love some one you have to take chances and go out on a limb.. Don't worry about what makes everyone what happy just what makes you happy for once
The situation with person A is complicated. They know somewhat how I feel maybe not to the full extent but I think they know that too. I can't go into details but, it's a very volatile situation and I know right now it just can't happen with us even if we both want it. I think they really do to but just have so much going on they won't let themselves.

I do care about the other person too I'm scared to death I'm going to screw this all up and end up alone.
oh no

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 5, 2013
Have you ever wrote:
<quoted text>The situation with person A is complicated. They know somewhat how I feel maybe not to the full extent but I think they know that too. I can't go into details but, it's a very volatile situation and I know right now it just can't happen with us even if we both want it. I think they really do to but just have so much going on they won't let themselves.

I do care about the other person too I'm scared to death I'm going to screw this all up and end up alone.
I think I'm person B no joke :(
Have you ever

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 5, 2013
Doubt it.
Have you ever

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 5, 2013
Actually I know your not so stop worrying
oh no

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jan 5, 2013
Have you ever wrote:
Doubt it.
Are you male or female?
I have

United States

#18 Jan 5, 2013
I believe I know exactly how you feel.. There is also a, person A and B for me.. Person A I would of done anything for... There are things that have happened now.. Both of us .. that the thought of it ever being again seems impossible to the fullest.. But yet at the same time I know everything will work itself out BC it always does. Believe in love believe in what you had.. Sometimes swallowing you're is the hardest part.. I knows that my person A is home for good.. My person B if different than you're I believe.. I've tooken the and it is great by all means.. They are crazy about me and I couldn't ask for any more than they do for but I still think about person A always.. Saw them for the first time .. Yup I was right that.. I still love them always have....
I have

United States

#19 Jan 5, 2013
You're pride
I have

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2013
Is gone for good.. Dang auto text

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggerthanyou 1 min Remington 5
Bad parenting 5 min notyourkidskeeper 14
Guys who are packing and guys who are lacking 7 min Indeed 37
Sarah and Kristen 11 min Lmfaoatyou 1
Jamie and Ashley 11 min Lmfaoatyou 1
Forgiveness 15 min The professor 28
Redhead at Spencer's... 16 min Lol 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance