Umm no def not. I have better things to do
bbw

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Jul 4, 2012
heard she's a freak in the sheets
1980shovel

United States

#26 Jul 4, 2012
Is she nastier than Jimmy Lott's MethWhore Deejay "FistFucker" Johnson?..http://www.newbienud es.com/profile/DebbieWhitney/
anyone know

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Jul 4, 2012
how big her boobs are? I've seen pics and they look really big. She likes to show them off too. I give two thumbs up
bbw

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Jul 5, 2012
anyone know wrote:
how big her boobs are? I've seen pics and they look really big. She likes to show them off too. I give two thumbs up
gotta be Ds at least. I've seen her at a few parties and those monsters were all but falling out of her shirt
bbw

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Jul 17, 2012
bomb-asss titties
Beka

Duluth, GA

#30 Jan 7, 2013
1980shovel wrote:
Is she nastier than Jimmy Lott's MethWhore Deejay "FistFucker" Johnson?..http://www.newbienud es.com/profile/DebbieWhitney/
Debra Ann Johnson Whitney and Jimmy Lott have HEPATITIS C!! He gave it to my best friend's brother after they "dated" awhile!! Did he get it from shooting up his meth with dirty needles or was it from getting wads shot up his rear end?? Either way, thats still disgusting and it goes to show that Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott will do ANYTHING just to get their freak on, sexually or to get high! I hope whoever has had any sexual relations with Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson or Jimmy Lott, whether it was him on the receiving or giving end, anally or orally, or anyone who has partied with Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson or Jimmy Lott and hit his weed or his meth, and especially if they "banged" together (both senses of the word) then those people really should get a medical examination ASAP!! Debbie Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott won't admit to having this horrible life endangering disease so it makes one wonder what else he has or has had that he isn't open about. My best friend's brother was reduced to actually having to blackmail Debra Ann Whitney and Jimmy Lott in order to finally hear the truth!! Oh, and Debra Ann Whitney Johnson and Jimmy Lott, I know you will read this so I am going to let you know that what you are doing is, in fact, AGAINST THE LAW, so you really need to come clean with everyone, even though your body cant be clean anymore.
anonymous

Nortonville, KY

#31 Jul 10, 2013
some one should post her tits somewhere, share them for the whole world to see

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#33 Jul 11, 2013
anonymous wrote:
some one should post her tits somewhere, share them for the whole world to see
You should get your a$$ beat and then post pics for the whole world to see...loser.
mo666kenz

Lockport, KY

#34 Jul 13, 2013
ihavetitpics wrote:
but i aint sharing unless I get I get some good local ones in trade first. dont f me around. pixtoby @ yahoo com
Check your email man
anon

Bowling Green, KY

#35 Sep 12, 2013
mo666kenz wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your email man
Does that mean you have some of her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Hot girl walking at Moreland? 23 min Me too 7
This n That got busted (Jun '12) 26 min Put it down and g... 21
Musick Studios 47 min Haa 82
Katelyn Mackey 2 hr clueless 1
Waffle House lol 2 hr AFK 5
Halloween 2 hr Jesse 4
jeremy willinger 3 hr Laura 6
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match