Florida is sunshine full place.

“Crazy is as Crazy does!!!”

Level 2

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Jun 19, 2012
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, ask her then if her fiance thinks it is funny
Yes my honey reads all of this we aren't jealous of words typed on a screen. It's just harmless flirting. I sure have pissed someone off, jealousy is soooo unattractive.

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

#23 Jun 19, 2012
Amanda Nichole wrote:
<quoted text>Yes my honey reads all of this we aren't jealous of words typed on a screen. It's just harmless flirting. I sure have pissed someone off, jealousy is soooo unattractive.
are we still getting married?

Level 2

Location hidden

#24 Jun 19, 2012
WONTON81 wrote:
<quoted text>are we still getting married?
Yes we are, I just need to know your tux size and what cheeses you prefer for our Nacho Fountain, and can you find a Styx cover band that can do a decent rendition of Pantera's This Love?

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

#25 Jun 19, 2012
Amanda Nichole wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we are, I just need to know your tux size and what cheeses you prefer for our Nacho Fountain, and can you find a Styx cover band that can do a decent rendition of Pantera's This Love?
I already took care of all those things! I just hope that u invite all these great people on here, there all perfect

Level 2

Location hidden

#26 Jun 19, 2012
WONTON81 wrote:
<quoted text>I already took care of all those things! I just hope that u invite all these great people on here, there all perfect
Yes I'm definitely going to invite everyone on here, especially my jealous haters. That way they have something to write irate posts about during the nuptials!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owensboro catholic 8 min Karen 87
Porshia shepherd 11 min Seriously 24
Judges and the jail. 25 min He was on probation 5
Abandoned Buildings or other places???? (Sep '15) 1 hr clownshoes 6
Abbey Phillips 1 hr No discussion 6
Who died in green tree 2 hr Tyler Durden 14
kim nesmith 3 hr haha 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance