Man Shot in Owensboro Armed Robbery

Man Shot in Owensboro Armed Robbery

There are 37 comments on the WEHT story from Oct 28, 2012, titled Man Shot in Owensboro Armed Robbery. In it, WEHT reports that:

Owensboro Police are looking for the two suspects who they say shot a man outside a convenience store in broad daylight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEHT.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yup

Owensboro, KY

#22 Oct 29, 2012
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>Could u please proofread before u post. U sound ridiculous and illiterate
Could you please find something else to complain about.-white boy
yup

Owensboro, KY

#23 Oct 29, 2012
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>you must be someone hes family knows and trust bc not to many people knew his first name so you might have been the one who set him up
It said his name in the article, genius.
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#24 Oct 29, 2012
I really didn't think I was prejudice. When I heard a man was shot, I thought 'probably black shooter'. I feel guilty for thinking that but I was right. Hmmm
jusayin

Owensboro, KY

#25 Oct 29, 2012
Dude that got shot knows who they were & yes the news suspects drug deal gone bad, or he owed sum1 $, if u can't stand the heat get outta the kitchen, all these so called drug dealers around here always stealin & doin ppl dirty...hello we r in oboro not the Bronx!!
just know

Owensboro, KY

#26 Oct 29, 2012
honest wrote:
ummmm, lets see,a man at a gas station gets robbed and then shot in the foot as the subjects ran off and this occurred in daylight? Of all the people in the city at a gas station THIS guy just happens to be the one who gets robbed and SHOT IN THE FOOT? I mean if you were gonna do it wouldnt you look for someone that actually had motre than pocket lint? Lets face it there is MORE TO THIS STORY so I dont care if he is your friend or enemy this was not a random ordeal!
I like ur style. Even tho I'm laughing at ur wording. It's still the fact that he could have been killed which is no laughing matter. But great wording. I'm still laughing.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27 Oct 29, 2012
Truth is the majority is in the minority. Statistics are facts. Sorry BG.
hey

United States

#28 Oct 29, 2012
If he was shot below the waist not attempted murder. Well played

And I bet the shooter is on here right now laughing at everybody bc he knew he did it
Kim Jackson

Owensboro, KY

#30 Oct 30, 2012
If you all know so much about my son then im sure you know who did it.Instead of bashing him you should help the police find who did this,and im also sure that alot of you are people he thought we're his friends but you choose to hide behind your fake screen names and talk shit about him. It doesnt matter if he was shot in the foot or not,my son could have lost his life that day.
How many of you would have been in my face telling me how sorry you where if that had happened?
isee
#31 Oct 30, 2012
Theres just no way this was random i mean look at his fb page for one hes a big dude why would they pick a big black scary looking dude in broad daylight to rob doesnt make any sense at all and two all he talks about is selling green and making money and then in september someone broke into his house....i bet whoever did it knew who he was and thought they would jack him for his green which they probably got it just wasnt reported....i mean come on dude you're really insulting my intelligence if you want me to believe this was just a random act!#pleasebereal
Yup

Owensboro, KY

#32 Oct 30, 2012
Kim Jackson wrote:
If you all know so much about my son then im sure you know who did it.Instead of bashing him you should help the police find who did this,and im also sure that alot of you are people he thought we're his friends but you choose to hide behind your fake screen names and talk shit about him. It doesnt matter if he was shot in the foot or not,my son could have lost his life that day.
How many of you would have been in my face telling me how sorry you where if that had happened?
He probably knows himself who did it.
agree

Owensboro, KY

#33 Oct 30, 2012
Well if it was a drug deal gone bad then that's the chance you take. Stop selling drugs & you won't have to worry about getting shot
hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#34 Oct 30, 2012
his facebook pic is of him letting out a cloud of smoke... u gotta be high to think thats a good pic to use.
john wayne

Owensboro, KY

#35 Oct 30, 2012
Maybe the shooter was trying to make him dance and accidentally shot his foot. Man. All these shootings the last several months. Good thing our thugs can't shoot.

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#36 Nov 1, 2012
stats wrote:
Statistics prove that the majority of crime is committed by 20's-30's black males! That why we're not surprised!
your statistics is done by the white men plus when it comes down to race both white males and black males can commit the same crime and have the same judge and jury but some how he white male will get off and the black male will serve time! so in other words your statistics is not worth S@&% quick making out of white and black thing!
Sam

Owensboro, KY

#37 Nov 1, 2012
john wayne wrote:
Maybe the shooter was trying to make him dance and accidentally shot his foot. Man. All these shootings the last several months. Good thing our thugs can't shoot.
This is the funniest thing I've read all day! Thanks I needed this!
peace

Owensboro, KY

#38 Nov 4, 2012
no he didnt know them and yes getting shot below the waist is attempted murder
peace

Owensboro, KY

#39 Nov 11, 2012
yall r dumb quit talking about it if u dont know shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Employment 3 min u just dont know 2
Old men on motorcycles 9 min live to ride 3
Drug house 19 min Ewwa 4
Liz oneal 28 min Liz oneal 8
Scooter gangs 28 min All of it 7
re magic carpet 36 min Husband 2
9th District Baseball 1 hr Truth teller 11
Owensboro City Commission Race 1 hr JohnPaulDurb 39
ICE Raids (Sep '17) 1 hr Friend 98
Dirt on Maegan Hagan 2 hr tutupoopoo 59