Next Last
anybody kno

Owensboro, KY

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Who owns this?
ms pointe

Sacramento, KY

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Millers I think. But Sunday was a bust. 38 cars total. Not a very big crowd. And there was 10 of us there Sunday but going back this Sunday. Like how it started on time and ended early but the races itself was nothing to watch 6 cars in each class or less and at the end maybe 2 cars still races. WHAT A JOKE
hello

Owensboro, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2013
clint and carmen cauley have the track
Liberty brown

Paducah, KY

#4 Apr 11, 2013
ms pointe wrote:
Millers I think. But Sunday was a bust. 38 cars total. Not a very big crowd. And there was 10 of us there Sunday but going back this Sunday. Like how it started on time and ended early but the races itself was nothing to watch 6 cars in each class or less and at the end maybe 2 cars still races. WHAT A JOKE
Did u attend the races last year at all?
ms pointe

Duluth, GA

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Liberty brown wrote:
<quoted text>Did u attend the races last year at all?
Ms. Brown yes I went last and the last 5 years. Thanks for asking.
Yep

United States

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Cauley's have made some mistakes- higher concession prices are one. The higher gate price is another- although now kids 11 and under are free so that's nice. Removing ice cream cause u think it hurt ur concessions is stupid. It's hot- there's tons of kids. Ice cream is a genius idea. I heard someone might do snocones- not the same as ice cream. Just makes cauleys seem greedy
I did like the fact that they started on time and ended early and there were dq's finally for illegal cars. But for $10, wasn't really worth it. Ill give it some more chances but I'm not super impressed yet. And I've gone for the last 5 years
Liberty brown

United States

#8 Apr 11, 2013
Were you all impressed last year?
Yep

Owensboro, KY

#9 Apr 11, 2013
Nope- but at least it was cheaper for me to go and feed my kids and I didn't have to listen to them whine all night about no ice cream. I'm giving them a chance- Constructive criticism. They should listen to what customers r saying and take it to heart. Right now it seems its all about money to them-
Keep in mind

Philpot, KY

#10 Apr 11, 2013
Yep wrote:
Nope- but at least it was cheaper for me to go and feed my kids and I didn't have to listen to them whine all night about no ice cream. I'm giving them a chance- Constructive criticism. They should listen to what customers r saying and take it to heart. Right now it seems its all about money to them-
Please Keep in mind. It took a great sum of money to lease the track. If they arent going to make that money back. Plus some profit. Why even have the track???????? SMDH People always wanting something for nothing. Maybe thats why the dumbass in the black camaro wanna be drag car. Was acting stupid when leaving. Thought he was cheated out of his money. Just for the record I wasnt impressed.
Yep

Owensboro, KY

#11 Apr 11, 2013
I'm not saying they shouldn't make money- they should. But, I think they are trying to go overboard. Higher prices, higher concessions, and ending the ice cream cause it might cut into their concession sales (even though they would get a cut). Just seems they are trying to up everything and didn't really provide anything more for the money. A shorter night, but that's it. I heard all about all these repairs and improvements and all I saw where some new boards???
Keep in mind

Philpot, KY

#12 Apr 11, 2013
Yep wrote:
I'm not saying they shouldn't make money- they should. But, I think they are trying to go overboard. Higher prices, higher concessions, and ending the ice cream cause it might cut into their concession sales (even though they would get a cut). Just seems they are trying to up everything and didn't really provide anything more for the money. A shorter night, but that's it. I heard all about all these repairs and improvements and all I saw where some new boards???
Im not sure what the prices are on cooked food. But from what I can remember. Drinks were $2 last year. If you dont like the cost of food. Eat before going to the track. If someone can't afford the extra $2 to get in. Maybe they shouldnt be spending their money at the track anyway.
idiot

United States

#13 Apr 11, 2013
Liberty brown wrote:
Were you all impressed last year?
Lose weight c@nt. and those wraps are a joke. Stop posting them all over Facebook.
love racing

United States

#14 Apr 11, 2013
Yep wrote:
Cauley's have made some mistakes- higher concession prices are one. The higher gate price is another- although now kids 11 and under are free so that's nice. Removing ice cream cause u think it hurt ur concessions is stupid. It's hot- there's tons of kids. Ice cream is a genius idea. I heard someone might do snocones- not the same as ice cream. Just makes cauleys seem greedy
I did like the fact that they started on time and ended early and there were dq's finally for illegal cars. But for $10, wasn't really worth it. Ill give it some more chances but I'm not super impressed yet. And I've gone for the last 5 years
Who got dq'd? I missed that one
Yep

Owensboro, KY

#15 Apr 11, 2013
Couple of Mini's and I'm thinking someone else- u have to look at race results from the website to see them.
Well- when u pay for 4 people- it goes from $32 to $40. I bring my own food and drink in my purse but $3 for a tiny cheeseburger that doesn't even taste like meat is insane.
Liberty brown

Philpot, KY

#16 Apr 11, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Lose weight c@nt. and those wraps are a joke. Stop posting them all over Facebook.
Your name speaks for itself an Idiot! Haha im perfectly fine with my weight but thanks for your concern it will be taken into consideration! && as far as the wraps go you probably bought one didnt do it correctly and i or someone else spent ur money :) have a blessed evening!!!
Liberty brown

Philpot, KY

#17 Apr 11, 2013
&& who said that there isnt ice cream because it would cut into concession sales? Thats funny !
idiot

Owensboro, KY

#18 Apr 11, 2013
Liberty brown wrote:
<quoted text>Your name speaks for itself an Idiot! Haha im perfectly fine with my weight but thanks for your concern it will be taken into consideration! && as far as the wraps go you probably bought one didnt do it correctly and i or someone else spent ur money :) have a blessed evening!!!
No I did my research and even PROFESSIONALS said its not for weight lost and doesn't detox your body but your skin. Don't be stupid, lose weight. You can't be happy being a cow.
well

Owensboro, KY

#19 Apr 11, 2013
Liberty brown wrote:
&& who said that there isnt ice cream because it would cut into concession sales? Thats funny !
Not having ice cream is a dumb idea.
Liberty brown

Philpot, KY

#20 Apr 11, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did my research and even PROFESSIONALS said its not for weight lost and doesn't detox your body but your skin. Don't be stupid, lose weight. You can't be happy being a cow.
Well i am perfectly fine with my weight and my wraps :) i am happy and u should be too!!!
Liberty brown

Philpot, KY

#21 Apr 11, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Not having ice cream is a dumb idea.
&& if they had ice cream it would be there is never any toilet paper in the porta jons or the dirt flys off the track and hits me in face or can we have a non smoking section in the grand stands people are going to find something to gripe about its okay its just ice cream

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reggie Ragland 15 min Honda 25
richard keith crowe 23 min 123455431Klt 7
white trash 28 min Life 17
Smokers are SOOO inconsiderate! 46 min goober 34
cole 47 min Mmmmmuscles 7
Jermaine D Green 49 min herfriend 4
White Tahoe with flames who drives it?? 57 min Lilcmfs 11
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE