Need to know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I'm thinking of asking my girlfriend to give her kids up for adoption. She used to be married and has 2 kids. I'd like to have kids with her one day, but I don't want her kids in my kids life. The father doesn't have anything to do with the kids but his mom does. I'm wondering if she'll take these damn kids? Has anybody ever done anything like this before? The kids are 7 and 5
MommyOF1

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Need to know wrote:
I'm thinking of asking my girlfriend to give her kids up for adoption. She used to be married and has 2 kids. I'd like to have kids with her one day, but I don't want her kids in my kids life. The father doesn't have anything to do with the kids but his mom does. I'm wondering if she'll take these damn kids? Has anybody ever done anything like this before? The kids are 7 and 5
If she's smart she'll dump your ass for expecting her to do something like that. If you didnt want a woman with kids you should have thought abput that before dating her.
Yea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Your a pos to ask her to give up her kids I pray you never have any of your own
Mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Need to know wrote:
I highly doubt you are serious and if you are, she should kick your ass to the curb. What kind of woman gives her kids up for a man? More so, what kind of MAN asks a woman to give her kids up?
Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I think if u want to b with er u should except her kids to. That's just wrong
Old School

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

You are stupid and selfish. Any mother that would give up her kids that she has spent 5 and 7 years with isn't worth having as a girlfriend and any man that would ask his woman to give up her kids for his own selfish reasons should be burned at the stake.
Janee

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Why did you get with a woman who already has children if you didn't want to deal with that kind of situation? You sound very heartless
kids come first

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I think that's bs, if i had someone to ask me that , I'd say hit the road .
Need to know

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

The reason I want to ask is because at my age all girls have kids. I almost think it would be a good idea because it would help the relationship. I can see why everybody is calling me names, but who wants to be with a partner when you come in last place. Basically you all are saying that this is a dumb idea. I'm 42 and I'm not trying to date a 20 year old that doesn't have kids. I'm not saying she'd never see her kids. They could still come over every once and awhile. I'd just like a fair and equal relationship. I love her, just not the kids
ask her

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

I say ask here man. Just so you can start packing. Them kids I'm sure hate you also. I'm sure they feel your hatred. Get the hell away from them they deserve better then you. Wish I knew who this was. Your forty and childish. Want to come first what a big punk baby. Grow some, get the hell out of her and her kids life. You are a loser.
chickie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Need to know wrote:
The reason I want to ask is because at my age all girls have kids. I almost think it would be a good idea because it would help the relationship. I can see why everybody is calling me names, but who wants to be with a partner when you come in last place. Basically you all are saying that this is a dumb idea. I'm 42 and I'm not trying to date a 20 year old that doesn't have kids. I'm not saying she'd never see her kids. They could still come over every once and awhile. I'd just like a fair and equal relationship. I love her, just not the kids
Um. If you suggest that to her she's very likely to dump you. If you love her, then you need to accept the kids. If you can't, you need to move on. If she's any type of decent woman she will never give up her children for a man. You don't come last place in a relationship with kids. You're just in a different place. Forcing her to choose between you and her kids is a cruel thing to do, and any decent mother will choose her children.
Need to know

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

ask her wrote:
I say ask here man. Just so you can start packing. Them kids I'm sure hate you also. I'm sure they feel your hatred. Get the hell away from them they deserve better then you. Wish I knew who this was. Your forty and childish. Want to come first what a big punk baby. Grow some, get the hell out of her and her kids life. You are a loser.
That's funny, I wish I knew who you were.
Old School

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I think you should ask her. At least she'll know you are selfish and immature instead of finding that out later. And if she gives up the kids, then the kids didn't need to be with her in the first place.
Level 1

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

U should find someone without kids then. 42 and u r acting like a immature child! I'd tell u to get lost

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Need to know wrote:
What a selfish piece of sh*t. Go get a vasectomy because you do need kids a hole.
Need to know

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Hahaha I was being a troll everybody. I didn't have anything to do at work so I put this. Nobody would really ask that to somebody!!!
lipstick

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Need to know wrote:
You don't deserve a girlfriend.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

I can empathize with the guy... Yeah it's kinda selfish but understandable. Who knowingling wants to compete in a battle for the love of another person. Especially one in which you'll likely never get the upper hand. You should tell you're girlfriend how you feel but omit the "give away the kids" part, she'll probably realise you're a little jealous and try to dedicate some more one on one time with you. Although, I doubt you'll ever be able to convince her to give away her children, you may find time away from them, or having them spend the weekends at their grandmother's house is the thing you need to balance out what you both desire in the relationship.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 min Buck Ofama 16,131
Thinking of Him 7 min me 15
amanda wooten (Dec '13) 10 min Shannon Bennett 28
Aaron Shears (Oct '13) 10 min haha 12
curious strsight boys want to get dickrd sucked 13 min Jesse 22
Review: Fetta Pizza 16 min Jesse 32
The secret 19 min TheOne 1
Who got stabbed at Motel 6 41 min myrtle 29
Southern Baseball 8 hr David 731
•••
•••
•••
Owensboro Dating