advice for messing w/ a married man!?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
needanswers

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2011
So I'm messing with a married man. Should I be looking for long term or is he just using me for just a f*ck?
jj

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2011
My advice there r plenty of single men go find one of them! And if he wanted a relationship with u he'd leave his wife! Do u really want someone who would cheat on there wife anyway what makes u think he'd treat u any better! Have a little self respect and respect for his family
Been there

Owensboro, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2011
Whether it is just for sex or not it really doesn't matter. I was there and went through it for 2 years. I thought it was going to all be great....it will probably not turn out the way you want. He needs to figure out what he's doing with his marriage before you can have a relationship with him. You will feel guilty if he divorces his wife for you....or you will be lonely just being "the other woman" until he leaves...if he ever does. My advice is just walk away until he is free.

[email protected] m ”

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2011
If he doesnt satisfy you, give me a shot!

“Don't read what's to the right”

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#5 Sep 6, 2011
I think he needs to focus less on your vagina and more on what's happening in his marriage to cause him to go spelunking in it. People primarily cheat because they're not happy with their current situation. So he should probably try to work things out with his wife, and if that's absolutely not possible then maybe they should get a divorce. If they have children together they need to do absolutely everything in their power to try to work it out.

Level 8

Owensboro, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2011
Cbr1042 wrote:
If he doesnt satisfy you, give me a shot!
ROFL
unSS unSS unSS unSS
lmfao

Eddyville, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2011
Dont! Leave him and his family alone and let him figure out whats up by himself.
needanswers

United States

#8 Sep 6, 2011
Well I do feel bad he has a kid on the way. I just don't understand they fight all the time anyways and they broke up a few times and got with different people. But ended up getting back together. We had sex when they were separated and they were on the verge of a divorce because of the fighting. Since they have been back together we haven't had sex or anything. He barely texts me and the only time I do text him is when he's working. But it's just a short convo. Nothing sexual or anything I just dot understand why he won't tell me to leave him alone. He spend all his time with her. He did tell me it's not a good idea to text him anymore because they are back together and she's a crazy b*tch

Level 8

Owensboro, KY

#9 Sep 6, 2011
needanswers wrote:
Well I do feel bad he has a kid on the way. I just don't understand they fight all the time anyways and they broke up a few times and got with different people. But ended up getting back together. We had sex when they were separated and they were on the verge of a divorce because of the fighting. Since they have been back together we haven't had sex or anything. He barely texts me and the only time I do text him is when he's working. But it's just a short convo. Nothing sexual or anything I just dot understand why he won't tell me to leave him alone. He spend all his time with her. He did tell me it's not a good idea to text him anymore because they are back together and she's a crazy b*tch
You should probably just cut the ties. It sounds to me as though they may be trying to work things out, and you don't want to interfere with that. Especially when children are involved, it's a whoooole other ball game. I think he needs to consider what you guys had together as "sewing his wild oats" and leave it at that and be done with it. But you getting this information is far less important than him getting it, I think you should bring all of this to his attention so that he knows the viable advice that he's getting, though we are random strangers, it is still good advice.
We all make mistakes, but they're much worse when we don't learn from them.
Been there

Owensboro, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2011
needanswers wrote:
I obviously don't know for sure but it's usually similiar when this happens. In my situation the wife was not interested in him anymore, no sex, no affection, he was lonely and we were co-workers/friends. It began as just sex...then we fell in love and I thought that we would be together forever. He wanted to leave but they had kids and he was torn and I understood. But then I was left by myself until we could see each other. He got a different job, we saw each other for a few moments here and there and it was ok because I thought it's just for a short period of time, 18 months later......still the same...he just couldn't leave ...so I did. It was hard for a while, until I found someone else. I am glad it ended even though there were still feelings there, I could not have lived with myself knowing I was the reason he left his children. Just trust me and end this before it becomes more difficult or you get caught.
gem

United States

#11 Sep 6, 2011
needanswers wrote:
Kinda looks like he already answered ur question! And of course he'd tell u she's a crazy bitch cuz that easier that admitting he's in the wrong if that's the case. He's obviously trying to save the marriage so I'd just leave him alone so u don't get hurt more than u already r!
needanswers

United States

#12 Sep 6, 2011
gem wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda looks like he already answered ur question! And of course he'd tell u she's a crazy bitch cuz that easier that admitting he's in the wrong if that's the case. He's obviously trying to save the marriage so I'd just leave him alone so u don't get hurt more than u already r!
True. Like I said all he says is he's back with his wife and everything. He never tol me he loved me. He said when we first messed he still had feelings for her it was just the arguing. He never lead me on I just wish he would tell me to stop. I guess he kinda has since he said it's not a good idea to text him. I saw them out a few times Tryin not to be a stalker but they looked really happy. The way I wished he looked at me he looked at her. Like he was head over heals in love. I just want him back. Even though he told me I was just a fck. I never told him I loved him until I texted him asking what he was doing and he did say he was talking to her.
most def

Detroit, MI

#13 Sep 6, 2011
Just dont
Hanginthere

Owensboro, KY

#14 Sep 6, 2011
Sounds like you already know what to do. Just hang in there. Somebody out there will look at you like that someday. I know it's hard to let go but the sooner you do and move on with your life the better you will be. Don't be surprised if he calls someday out of the blue and wants to hook up. You will need to be strong and not give into the temptation....and you will be tempted. He needs to know that you are finished too. Good luck..
Vexed

United States

#16 Sep 6, 2011
seriously, are you the stupid. he's married. obviously its not somehting longterm.
unknown

Tomball, TX

#17 Sep 6, 2011
jj wrote:
My advice there r plenty of single men go find one of them! And if he wanted a relationship with u he'd leave his wife! Do u really want someone who would cheat on there wife anyway what makes u think he'd treat u any better! Have a little self respect and respect for his family
Amen!!!!! Just divorced b/c of this reason.

“No opinions means never wrong”

Level 1

owensboro

#18 Sep 6, 2011
Either way if he plans on leaving or not is he someone you would really wanna be with? If he's willing to cheat on his wife what would he be willing to do to just a girlfriend? Just not a good situation at all, you gotta protect yourself...
hmmm

United States

#19 Sep 6, 2011
needanswers wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Like I said all he says is he's back with his wife and everything. He never tol me he loved me. He said when we first messed he still had feelings for her it was just the arguing. He never lead me on I just wish he would tell me to stop. I guess he kinda has since he said it's not a good idea to text him. I saw them out a few times Tryin not to be a stalker but they looked really happy. The way I wished he looked at me he looked at her. Like he was head over heals in love. I just want him back. Even though he told me I was just a fck. I never told him I loved him until I texted him asking what he was doing and he did say he was talking to her.
What was your situation while all this was going on? Married? Single? Divorced? Kids?
needstoknow

United States

#20 Sep 6, 2011
He Isn't and hasn't cheated on her. They were separated. As soon as they got back together he stopped texting me ever since thy were together we haven't had sex or anything. We barely even talked. When I do try to text him he's a d*ck about it and tells me to stop and everything. He shows no emotion but did tell me when they were SEPERATED I was just a fck and he still loves her they just separate and they were seeing other people
Info

Owensboro, KY

#21 Sep 6, 2011
A good way to get this out of your system is to take some naked pics of yourself, post them on the Internet, and post a link to them here. Let the therapy begin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher Hill trash 1 min Wow sad 39
greg powers 2 min butch 6
alma randolph "huts" 3 min butch 11
Samuel Powell 37 min True Dat 3
Alorica 38 min Crystal King 25
Owensboro salons 3 hr Your pathetic 6
Allison Kimberlin 3 hr Max 10

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance