Location hidden

#3 Jan 8, 2013
That is just RUDE!
well

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
That is just RUDE!
Well when you lay up with a married man and then go to his sisters house screaming and fighting in front of her two young children, what the hell do you expect to happen!!!

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 8, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you lay up with a married man and then go to his sisters house screaming and fighting in front of her two young children, what the hell do you expect to happen!!!
O.U.C.H!

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 8, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
DING, DING, DING......Round 1.......lol
rollin!

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2013
What happened???
ha ha

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="rollin!"]What happened???[/QUOTE]
Sleeping with a married man, that's what!
rollin!

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2013
ha ha wrote:
[QUOTE who="rollin!"]What happened???"

Sleeping with a married man, that's what!
Who beat her up?
Yes I did

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2013
She is pretty.
Beat my wife up

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2013
I did i beat her up i got up at 5 she did not get up ntil 6 lol . You dumbasses will read anything . Get a life
victoria russell

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Actually didnt nnnnnooooooo body beat me up yall are some weak as b*tches that cant even get me all together all 3 f*ckin 3 of yall couldnt get me smfh so nope didnt get beat up still standin an oif wanna grow up u can come get it one on one of course u know where I live dont be a p*ssy now;)
you know me

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 18, 2013
victoria russell wrote:
Actually didnt nnnnnooooooo body beat me up yall are some weak as b*tches that cant even get me all together all 3 f*ckin 3 of yall couldnt get me smfh so nope didnt get beat up still standin an oif wanna grow up u can come get it one on one of course u know where I live dont be a p*ssy now;)
If this really is you I want you to know I think you're wicked cute and sexy as hell. I always wanted you but in the position I was in it was never possible to let you know. I believe at one point I heard that you liked me too. Hit me back if this is you. I'll be waiting ;)
heyguy

Utica, KY

#14 Jan 19, 2015
That bitch is a slut me and my cousin took turns with her un yellow creek park
justsayin

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2015
victoria russell wrote:
Well... I know you're mad and it happens. Trust, been right where you are without even knowing the details! Sounds bout right. But look, don't advertise it for Topix. Someone obviously needs to take notes and figure out what it is about them that they can't keep their husband at home. And unless she's kin or a friend to you, who is she? You don't owe her anything if that ain't the case. Don't come down off the pedestal he's put you on to even address her. Don't get me wrong, handle your business... you don't have to advertise your business or hers though. She and/or her posse have obviously done enough of that for her..
justsayinagain

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2015
heyguy wrote:
That bitch is a slut me and my cousin took turns with her un yellow creek park
Mmm... I've never understood what it is that makes men feel so big swimmin in a girl right after their friend or family or whoever. Exchanging juices one way or another... Feel slimy? In more ways than one. Smh. Might as well be sloppin spit for that...
justsayin1moreag ain

United States

#17 Jan 20, 2015
Plus... Victoria's gorgeous! Met her once and a nice personality too. Don't even know her well enough to like her or not. I'm just sayin. Keep hating her bc she's doing this or that but who's to blame along with her. Take a little acknowledgement for yourself. She's messin with your husband... Did you divorce him? Are you on here bashing him? No. Hmm.. Oh.. And so and so ran train on her in a park. Okay. It happens all the time. Are you afraid she'll tell people about your lil man complex? Are you overcompensating for something you feel you were lacking in that park? And if not, if you're so proud, why not state your name? What kind of man are you? Or are you afraid of feeling as exposed as you think you're making her feel by posting anonymous accusations on a pitiful excuse for a social media website?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonja cook Shawn begley 2 min Fyi 14
Mexicans need to go back no more wall jumping 4 min Rebel Yell 12
Baby mamas part 2 5 min I know 1
Douchebag at the goodwill on Parrish... (Feb '14) 55 min Why Dig It Up 13
Solve this 1 hr Butch 3
snitches name them 1 hr ICUBrTh 12
tabitha mothafuken willams 1 hr Krystal J 37

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance