cameras that see all over owensboro?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hmmmm

Newburgh, IN

#24 Mar 20, 2013
I've seen them there before.... They just changed it to make a liar outta me I guess!!! Lol Used to watch it and also the one at English park. Maybe call the chamber and ask...idk
camcity

Hopkinsville, KY

#25 Mar 20, 2013
Go to webcams city of owensboro ky. Google it

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26 Mar 21, 2013
UAV'S! Small city but still big government. Big brother watching and giving power(for a price)for lil bro to watch their own flock! Drones in high demand! We can beat them! Stay strong my friend!!
just saying

Tucker, GA

#27 Mar 21, 2013
Yes u are just a smart one lmfao
jessie

Owensboro, KY

#28 Mar 21, 2013
we need to fight for freedom, we need to watch out for abuse of power, we need to be aware of the upcoming police state, we need to protect ourselves, we need bacon, we need a government program...
At Smothers park cameras

Owensboro, KY

#29 Mar 21, 2013
Smothers park. Got plenty they are everwhere. On computer you only see 4 or 5

Maddhatter1889
Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Berlin

#30 Mar 21, 2013
I have peed all over that park, no citations yet.
KYKY

Eddyville, KY

#31 Mar 21, 2013
There are camera's at smothers park. Not sure of the exact number, but there are around 6 or 7 of them. They are used to catch acts of vandalism. Camera's are not used to issue traffic tickets in KY. What most people think are camera's at the intersections are strobe detectors that detect strobe lights on emergency vehicles to allow them to have a green light and the right of way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah ann white 8 min old friend 1
rita marie hamilton 8 min Lol 3
Chaturbate (Aug '16) 18 min Its getting old 13
Gen kost 46 min batman8833 3
Maegan Hagan Canít Spell 47 min ItsANewLanguage 4
logan wells 2 hr lj 4
Shelby Stewart (Sep '17) 3 hr Geeked boy 46

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages