cameras that see all over owensboro?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lila

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Is this real or is the person who told me this paranoid or misinformed?
wifey

White Plains, KY

#3 Mar 18, 2013
C'mon. What does your instinct tell you? What does logic?

There may be security cameras at enough places that your friend has kind of hyped themselves up to believe they can see all over, though.

Heck if nothing else, if you're doing something too ridiculous, someone might be around with a smartphone and capture it.

But as far as cameras for no purpose other than to observe? Unlikely, expensive, and word would get out in the planning stages, and surely there would be one HELL of an uproar.

(Sorry for the long answer-I've been wondering about where cameras are-or whether they're actively monitored or reviewed or just seen in case of a crime-because I've been planning to surprise my hubby one day again soon with parking during lunch ;))
pang

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2013

Think bout this... anything you see these days is "old technology". What they show you know is what they had available 15 years ago
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2013
We need a picture, we need some photo's, we need some video, we need a painting, we need to draw, we need a government program...
Yay

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Yay, go Jesse!!!!
jesslover

United States

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Draw me a picture Jesse.
agreed

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2013
lila wrote:
Is this real or is the person who told me this paranoid or misinformed?
No such thing
Addicted to

United States

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Its for real.. look them up on websight..
elle

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Creepy what website
just saying

White Plains, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2013
I watched a tv show once said before long there will be cams to catch ur pretty smile everywhere. And if u look round town there are cams everywhere now days don't think they can see everywhere now but wouldn't doubt it for or future. Invasion of privacy I think so. And they say America is free. Free my ass.
agreed

Owensboro, KY

#12 Mar 19, 2013
We have three cameras at intersections Round town And that is it. They are only watched by the transportation cabinet people
just saying

White Plains, KY

#13 Mar 19, 2013
What bout all the ones outside stores in parking lots
just saying

White Plains, KY

#14 Mar 19, 2013
There are many besides the ones at stop lights
just saying

White Plains, KY

#15 Mar 19, 2013
And if they are just watched by transportation cabinet then how do the cops no when and who to send the ticket in the mail to I have a friend that received ticket in mail for running stop lot
agreed

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 19, 2013
just saying wrote:
And if they are just watched by transportation cabinet then how do the cops no when and who to send the ticket in the mail to I have a friend that received ticket in mail for running stop lot
Not in ky buddy. They are illegal. Hate to break it to you
Lots at Smothers park

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 19, 2013
They got cameras all over Smothers park. If you pee they will see you. And don't say its against the law it is not.
just saying

Eddyville, KY

#19 Mar 20, 2013
As long as they are not in public restrooms or changing rooms then pretty sure it's ok
not

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 20, 2013
dont think so
smart one

Owensboro, KY

#21 Mar 20, 2013
there are not cameras all over owensboro it is just in one place around the court house if you see the on tv okay you all mite not have tv and see the news
hmmm
#23 Mar 20, 2013
what website for the smothers cams?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bankruptcy 3 min Jack 2
Kayela "Bambi" 4 min Skanks 5
Next time our paths cross 7 min U know 12
woman ran over in front of Tamarack Elementary 27 min Tyrone 6
Tried state lab raided by fbi 2 hr Cole 8
Seth Bruner (Jan '17) 2 hr unknown 2
OHS Football 2 hr FootballGuru 10

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance