George Zimmerman is not white

George Zimmerman is not white

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lold

Calvert City, KY

#1 Jul 14, 2013
While y'all are busy being ignorant and pretending to have degrees in law, at least get this bit of information correct.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 15, 2013
He's Peruvian. Lol. Everyone believes that since he has white skin or a lighter color of skin that he's white.
Cracka

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2013
To say that someone was discriminated against because of the...."color of their skin" is ignorance. You hear this alot in our society.Racial differences go way beyond " color of skin."
um

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 15, 2013
lold wrote:
While y'all are busy being ignorant and pretending to have degrees in law, at least get this bit of information correct.
His dad is white though O_o
nice guy

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 15, 2013
And......... so f ucking what. shouldnt have been running around with a hoodie on and hood up acting as if he was up to something! It isnt the white mans fault that another young teen is gone. Ol buddy should be in jail for it but he isnt soo go on with the whole color deal.
Hillbilly Jim

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 15, 2013
At least he ain't some hoodie wearing N-thug! Smack y'all down! You wish you could be me!! C-ya N-lovers!!!
Hillbilly Jim

Earlington, KY

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Hillbilly Jim wrote:
At least he ain't some hoodie wearing N-thug! Smack y'all down! You wish you could be me!! C-ya N-lovers!!!
What's it like to be a pasty white lady?
really

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 15, 2013
Hillbilly Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it like to be a pasty white lady?
Wtf she must have really hurt u for u to feel like u have to put her name on this lame ass.site repeatedly is ur life that miserable without her in it that u have to put these stupid topix up just to make urself feel better im goin to pray for u whoever u r n.i hope one day u can.get.over ur obsession with this chick move on.already damn
urhatesux

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 15, 2013
The title of this thread...the way people are around here I read it like that guy in O Brother Where Art Thou at the end whenever he's like "these boys is not white" and then he's run out on a rail.
John

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 15, 2013
That guy is a Mexican. 50% Mexican is still Mexican. An adopted black kid into a white family is still black. If that black kid wasn't high, he might have done the smarter thing of the situation and run away. Self defense 101 - the best way not to get harmed is to get out as fast ad possible. He could have ran and chose not to. Now he's dead.
Pearl

United States

#12 Jul 15, 2013
John wrote:
That guy is a Mexican. 50% Mexican is still Mexican. An adopted black kid into a white family is still black. If that black kid wasn't high, he might have done the smarter thing of the situation and run away. Self defense 101 - the best way not to get harmed is to get out as fast ad possible. He could have ran and chose not to. Now he's dead.
Zimmerman could have chosen to stay in his truck like the 911 operator told him to. Then he wouldn't have been attacked, and a 17 year old unarmed kid wouldn't be dead. He was found not guilty in a jury trial. Fair enough. But his life will never be the same. And that, too, is just as it should be.
wow

United States

#13 Jul 15, 2013
John wrote:
That guy is a Mexican. 50% Mexican is still Mexican. An adopted black kid into a white family is still black. If that black kid wasn't high, he might have done the smarter thing of the situation and run away. Self defense 101 - the best way not to get harmed is to get out as fast ad possible. He could have ran and chose not to. Now he's dead.
Wow. You are an idiot.
John

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 15, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You are an idiot.
How is that? The topic was Zimmerman isn't white. The world can agree that he's Mexican. This whole thing was about race. We (as in white people) don't want the world calling him white.

Calling him white is like calling obama an American.
wow

United States

#15 Jul 15, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>How is that? The topic was Zimmerman isn't white. The world can agree that he's Mexican. This whole thing was about race. We (as in white people) don't want the world calling him white.

Calling him white is like calling obama an American.
The more you speak the more you confirm that you are, in fact, an idiot.
John

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jul 15, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
The more you speak the more you confirm that you are, in fact, an idiot.
Well I'll say this and I'm done. Tray had weed in his system and he didn't live in that neighborhood. Zimmerman did live in that neighborhood and was the neighborhood watch person. So it boils down to trayvon could have either called the cops or ran. He did neither of those. He chose to fight and died in what he believed was the right thing to do.
truth

Chicago, IL

#18 Jul 15, 2013
All the idiots ruined it when they injected racism where it didn't need to be injected. When they found out about Zimmerman mentoring young black kids, standing up for a homeless black man that had been beaten and the fact that he took a black girl to the prom, they should've dropped it then. But they're not too bright. Only one that used a racial slur that night was Trayvon. Called him a "cracker". Look it up in the dictionary. All this is another reason why the justice dept. won't take it on. Because ITS NOT A COVIL RIGHTS MATTER! the sooner you fu**ing morons get that, the better!
truth

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 15, 2013
Civil*
wow

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 15, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'll say this and I'm done. Tray had weed in his system and he didn't live in that neighborhood. Zimmerman did live in that neighborhood and was the neighborhood watch person. So it boils down to trayvon could have either called the cops or ran. He did neither of those. He chose to fight and died in what he believed was the right thing to do.
I'm not speaking to your opinions on Zimmerman. I'm speaking to your opinions on race.
rebel

Owensboro, KY

#21 Jul 15, 2013
White people like Mexicans or South Americans better than they like black people. Everyone can see that.
Kam

Richmond, KY

#22 Jul 15, 2013
Hispanics come in all colors. White, brown, and black. Zimmerman's father is white, and his great grandfather was black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snap chat Megan Mcfadden 44 min MdH 4
Need advice about low income couple. Everyone, ... 1 hr wrong posting loc... 8
Maegan Hagan at Cravens Pool 1 hr Funny stuff 10
Go ahead try me 1 hr robert76 7
Independance Ave and streets surrounding it 1 hr Ghood 4
Snap Chat losers. Canít be real in life do hide... 1 hr Benita 5
Megan McFadden 1 hr Mcf 3

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages