patheic adults who get on topix to ba...

patheic adults who get on topix to bash each other

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

growup

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2012
What a waste of life.
Duh
#2 Aug 16, 2012
But it is fun
please

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2012
It shows how low class some people are...settle ur problems in private.
yes they killed

AOL

#5 Aug 16, 2012
and what are you doing on here than??????????
her
#6 Aug 16, 2012
haha so true why are u on here?
please

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 16, 2012
yes they killed wrote:
and what are you doing on here than??????????
I enjoy the conversations about news, politics, sex, but not attacking individual people by name. Bullying is for weak people.
Yucky

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 16, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy the conversations about news, politics, sex, but not attacking individual people by name. Bullying is for weak people.
I guess you mean not putting your name either.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Aug 16, 2012
I am kinda new at this site and have found myself getting into arguements with people i don't even know over my opinion lol. It doesn't bother me. I get on here during my breaks because I get bored. I work 16 hrs a day 7 days a week so I need a few laughs through out my long hard days
lost
#10 Aug 16, 2012
I only bash and trash on my Facebook, keeping it classy!
Not sure
#11 Aug 16, 2012
Its nice to see what how white trash reacts to gossip

Level 1

Location hidden

#12 Aug 16, 2012
Kinda like yourself? You just bashed people who you know nothing about lmao!
:)
#13 Aug 16, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy the conversations about news, politics, sex, but not attacking individual people by name. Bullying is for weak people.
really I do too!!.. This could be a really good way to get info or have discussions about anything!!.. But some people are ignorant and don't know any better I guess.... Bullying and bashing is def for weak minded people!!
guest12333

Owensboro, KY

#14 Aug 16, 2012
16 hrs a day 7 days a week....Yep ur man is banging the babysitter!
haha

Sarasota, FL

#15 Aug 16, 2012
yup! Guy I'm screwing has a wife that works all day too! Wonder if it's you!

Level 1

Location hidden

#18 Aug 17, 2012
guest12333 wrote:
16 hrs a day 7 days a week....Yep ur man is banging the babysitter!
Are you on crack? I said we work together 16 hrs a day 7 days a week! We run our business! Go back up and read my post you two pathetic morons! Read it 3 times if you have to, to get it through your burnt brain cells!
burnt
#19 Aug 17, 2012
Chrissy__ wrote:
<quoted text>Are you on crack? I said we work together 16 hrs a day 7 days a week! We run our business! Go back up and read my post you two pathetic morons! Read it 3 times if you have to, to get it through your burnt brain cells!
Ummm, no actually you said nothing about working with anyone else. I think maybe all the o.t. is gettin to ya hun. Maybe a vacation is in order?
just as bad

Owensboro, KY

#20 Aug 17, 2012
Chrissy__ wrote:
<quoted text>Are you on crack? I said we work together 16 hrs a day 7 days a week! We run our business! Go back up and read my post you two pathetic morons! Read it 3 times if you have to, to get it through your burnt brain cells!
Hmmm sounds like you're bashing people, doesn't take much to provoke you does it?

Level 1

Location hidden

#21 Aug 17, 2012
I was refering to another post that those morons were talking about! They know what I am talking about. I don't have a babysitter and yes a vacation is highly needed! And when you work full time through the day and some nights, raise 3 kids, and on a fire dept it is easy to get pissed! My husband I have lost a lot of sleep because of work, sick kids, and getting called out on a fire or wreck, but we love it and wouldn't change it for a thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women with gaping vajay jays 8 min Ewwwwwww 24
Laurie swanson 10 min Family member 9
fatal car accident hwy 56 11 min Family member 330
Scott group - mental health ???? 17 min Medicine 1
Tammy Mcgee homewrecker 20 min BIGD-tapout 38
Were is kevin gannaway 53 min Moore 5
Sarah & jermaine 1 hr curious 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages