Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Please everyone an make yourself miserable for ever.an lose all you ever wanted an understood you,things change quickly before your eyes
TheTruthKills

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Waaaat?
omfg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Wish I could get drunk on a thursday night!!
Re omfg

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

omfg wrote:
Wish I could get drunk on a thursday night!!
Hahahahaha
apologies

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Jettn wrote:
Please everyone an make yourself miserable for ever.an lose all you ever wanted an understood you,things change quickly before your eyes
I really am sorry. I understand exactly how you feel. I can't say much because I dont know your story but I do the same thing. Please others no matter how much it kills me inside. Keep your head up. One day you'll find someone who wants nothing more then to make you happy.
spin

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

apologies wrote:
<quoted text>
I really am sorry. I understand exactly how you feel. I can't say much because I dont know your story but I do the same thing. Please others no matter how much it kills me inside. Keep your head up. One day you'll find someone who wants nothing more then to make you happy.
Or a dog.
Same

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I think we should start a click like the queens kingdom. Then when everyone gets together to meet in public we bring our significant others and try to hook them up with the other significant others from the members of the club that way we
Can all get freed! If only things were that simple. Lol
apologies

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Yeah lol that would be awesome lol
lol

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

You sound just like this cumdumpster I know.
Same

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

lol wrote:
You sound just like this cumdumpster I know.
Never heard the word cumdumpster before but it sounds funny. I may sound like that person but am
pretty sure I'm not. Been with my guy for over ten years off and on.
apologies

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Same here for five. Just tried to break up with her because she was acting stupid and she said I'm going to hurt her just like her mom did her dad. All she does whenever I get on her is try her absolute best to make me feel like such a horrible person.
Same

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Mine acts like because he works and we go on vacations I don't have anything to complain about. We don't even sleep in the same bed. Won't even lay in bed and watch movie with me. Always the livingroom. Like I said before,no affection unless I quit saying I love you back to him. Everything's always about him. We go where he wants. We do what he wants. We have sex when he wants and never does when I want to. It's a power thing. We have a child together. That's part of the reason he won't leave even though I told him he could get her whenever he wanted. The other reason is I feel like he doesn't wanna be with me but he can't stand the thought of someone else being with me. We just got back together 2.5 years ago and I thought things were gonna be better. I watch tv or see other couples and constantly wish I had what they have. I want to lay my head on him at night and rub his chest while we watch a movie. I'd like for him to show in any way he still cares for me. When I try to explain any of this he gets mad and then later he spends money on me. That's his solution to everything and that further pisses me off. I want that connection again with someone where I can be myself and confident with the person I'm with and know they feel the same about me. We don't even really talk anymore. Your lover should be your best friend and he makes me feel like a mere acquaintance. He also uses his age too because he's 7 years older than me but 40 is not old. I'm just exhausted from wishing I could be happy with him when it's simple little things that would make me happy. I don't see how he's happy with me but he's happy as long as
He's getting his way. He lives in my house but won't leave when I ask or tell him too. I don't wanna have to call the cops and all that drama so I'm just hoping and praying he will do it on his own one day. Sooner rather than later.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Nasties who work at the hospital 2 min gosh 2
Would like to find an openminded M/F couple! 25 min Bicurious 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 32 min use your brain 1,066
Adult Spanking and Role Play. Anyone in Owensbo... (Sep '13) 39 min William 19
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min wtf 151,029
allison leigh brasher strung out on meth 1 hr lol 12
lisa bailey-wayne (Dec '13) 3 hr FedupwBS 11
Collie Shot 3 times in Owensboro (Feb '14) 5 hr ashamed 265
naughty wives club 7 hr leighanne 17
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••