Hookin up with ex hubby on the dl
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stink

Tucker, GA

#22 Apr 19, 2013
I think it's funny that you think that she is the reason that he left you. It takes 2 to have the affair. And as bitter as you are, I would have left you too.

Since: Apr 13

Hopkinsville, KY

#23 Apr 19, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Clayton quit crying!
Haha who in the fu** is Clayton I juss see u postin on **it everywhere and its a little wired the shit Uv been putting
Beware the Curse

Centertown, KY

#24 Apr 19, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Clayton quit crying!
If you use the troll Jesse's name more than three times, You might also become retarded and start spamming the same lame joke 100 times a day! LMFAO!!
Had to

Owensboro, KY

#25 Apr 19, 2013
Oh I haven't gotten a pic or video yet because he is still really shaky about it all. I want him to get comfy with the whole thing and let him THINK he's getting away with it while she thinks what they have is perfect and then one day...BAM...there it is for both of them. If she's smart then she will leave him and both of them get what they deserve. If she doesn't leave him then at least the trust is broken and I win ;)

Since: Apr 13

Hopkinsville, KY

#26 Apr 19, 2013
stink wrote:
I think it's funny that you think that she is the reason that he left you. It takes 2 to have the affair. And as bitter as you are, I would have left you too.
Technically it takes three 2 to make a couple and 1 to **itck it all up
Had to

Owensboro, KY

#27 Apr 19, 2013
Oh and I didn't say it was all her fault, I said that she was the reason for our divorce by flirting with a married man and to continue on a "relationship" with him. He was at fault too but it doesn't matter cuz I don't want him...just want revenge and satisfaction from letting him and her see how it feels when it's done back
:-)

United States

#28 Apr 19, 2013
Had to wrote:
Oh and I didn't say it was all her fault, I said that she was the reason for our divorce by flirting with a married man and to continue on a "relationship" with him. He was at fault too but it doesn't matter cuz I don't want him...just want revenge and satisfaction from letting him and her see how it feels when it's done back
I need to meet u
Had to

Owensboro, KY

#29 Apr 19, 2013
Oh I have plenty of ideas for revenge on someone...any girls out there need one?? The best one involves him, your place you stay at, and yourself that's it...you gotta do some prepping before he comes home or over but it's worth it and hilarious! It's got the SURPRISE factor lmao
Jay

United States

#31 Apr 19, 2013
Ok
Yeah

United States

#32 Apr 20, 2013
That is so hot
Hunter Thompson

Owensboro, KY

#33 Apr 20, 2013
Had to wrote:
Oh I haven't gotten a pic or video yet because he is still really shaky about it all. I want him to get comfy with the whole thing and let him THINK he's getting away with it while she thinks what they have is perfect and then one day...BAM...there it is for both of them. If she's smart then she will leave him and both of them get what they deserve. If she doesn't leave him then at least the trust is broken and I win ;)
Seek professional help. You ain't right.
Massive

Tucker, GA

#34 Sep 19, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Sounds like the dude wants his cake and to eat it too
well don't ya know all fat asses like cake?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#35 Sep 19, 2013
I understand where u coming from .but on same side your hurting yourself . What's gets people the most is when move on and do better u just satifiy him . And in the end your just degrading yourself be better than her .it wasn't just her that cheated he did too so he at blame too .so why give yourself to someone that hurt you too
Meee

United States

#36 Sep 19, 2013
Leeeve wrote:
I understand where u coming from .but on same side your hurting yourself . What's gets people the most is when move on and do better u just satifiy him . And in the end your just degrading yourself be better than her .it wasn't just her that cheated he did too so he at blame too .so why give yourself to someone that hurt you too
Bottom feeder he is .
Lol

United States

#38 Sep 20, 2013
I'm willing to bet anything she's making all this up just hoping the new wife sees it & gets suspicious. So many vindictive ex wives playing childish games. First you say she caused your divorce, then you say she "flirted" with him--honey if flirting is all it took then he was long done with you. I say this is bs.
Interested

United States

#39 Sep 20, 2013
Had to wrote:
Oh I haven't gotten a pic or video yet because he is still really shaky about it all. I want him to get comfy with the whole thing and let him THINK he's getting away with it while she thinks what they have is perfect and then one day...BAM...there it is for both of them. If she's smart then she will leave him and both of them get what they deserve. If she doesn't leave him then at least the trust is broken and I win ;)
if you want some more than just a quicky, leave me your contact info and you won't be disappointed.
lady

Owensboro, KY

#40 Sep 20, 2013
I did the same thing with my ex to get revenge and it totally worked! I showed them the same pain that they brought upon me and it felt good. Only problem is that I ended up falling for him again and we ended up getting back together for a while. But we resented each other because of what we both did and it ended up not working out. I feel bad now about it because there are kids involved that are wondering why their parents are split up again. Karma always comes back around even out of a hurtful revenge. Its a win lose situation in the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delete all you want, warren Copeland will be a ... 11 min cheerhottie19 11
Guy filming girls from his car... 13 min cheerhottie19 2
Acettes look like OCHS cheerleaders with down s... 15 min Ooooouuuuie 2
Laura Embry Gillihan Donald Gallimore 33 min laura 27
Haley Erin burr 1 hr Just wondering 1
Barbarossa mc 2 hr mc 9
bridgepoint church 2 hr curious 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages