I have an amazing friend but I want more

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Beth

United States

#1 Jul 6, 2013
I never imagined I'd want to b w someone so much. I have a great friend but we r both unhappy and I want to b w him. Sometimes it seems he wants me too but yet he says he's got his wifey he's not looking. Says we r. Jus friends. Idk Wht to think or feel just wanna know how to tell if he wants me like I want him.
lol

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Beth wrote:
I never imagined I'd want to b w someone so much. I have a great friend but we r both unhappy and I want to b w him. Sometimes it seems he wants me too but yet he says he's got his wifey he's not looking. Says we r. Jus friends. Idk Wht to think or feel just wanna know how to tell if he wants me like I want him.
He told you he has his wifey he's not looking. What else does he need to say? He may be a great friend to you but you're not to him if you're thinking about going after a "friend" that is not wanting you to.
WeHaveAwordForPp lLikeU

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Can we say Home wrecking hoe?
Beth

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2013
WeHaveAwordForPplLikeU wrote:
Can we say Home wrecking hoe?
i said I want more and we r both very unhappy have been since before we became friends so how does that make me a home wrecking hoe? We both have kids and that's the reason we are where we r
MeToo

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2013
Got a buddy that I love so much but scared to death to mess up our friendship by dating him. We hang out all the time and are each others best friends. We both date other people and do the double date thing together. If I knew 100% that it would work then I would. But I just know that if it didn't work out, i would be losing my best friend.
Him

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2013
Beth wrote:
Your name start w an A?
seriously

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 6, 2013
looks like her name starts with a 'B' Einstein
Lol

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 6, 2013
seriously wrote:
Thought this same thing. Too funny!
Yeah ok

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2013
seriously wrote:
Right, bc everyone uses their real names on here.
Jack

United States

#11 Jul 29, 2013
If you want an intelligent and cute, handsome young man as a friend visit my site at bravodsolution@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya Ling Berry 11 min Stinky Trash 3
chasdity big griff chick 18 min hood 39
Krystal Louise Paradissis meth dealing rat! (Apr '14) 53 min pop 25
Karrie Simmons 54 min mosss 27
Shelby simmons 1 hr Fred 6
Leslie Crump 1 hr lol 1
Jenni Cupples 1 hr Yuk 5
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web