pregnancy advice
Lonely

Princeton, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2013
Ok. So, my bf wont, go down on me, because Im pregnant. We have alright sex, and he thinks that Just because I get loud, I get off. I dont want to hurt his feelings and tell him I dont. So what should I do?
Same Here Girl

Princeton, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2013
My Boyfriend Is the SAME Exact Way & I cant Stand It At All. HE EXPECTS AND ASKS For Head Almost Every Day, But If I Ask For It, He says NO, Because Im Pregnant. Really Starting To Piss Me Off Too.
I Would Just Cut Him Off & tell Him That Until He Does To You What you Do To Him, He Isnt Getting Anything ! Lmao. I Dont Know How To Go About Doing That In My Situation, But Im Sure Itd work.
dexter

Owensboro, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2013
Sounds like y'all need some real men
frazier

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2013
Same Here Girl wrote:
My Boyfriend Is the SAME Exact Way & I cant Stand It At All. HE EXPECTS AND ASKS For Head Almost Every Day, But If I Ask For It, He says NO, Because Im Pregnant. Really Starting To Piss Me Off Too.
I Would Just Cut Him Off & tell Him That Until He Does To You What you Do To Him, He Isnt Getting Anything ! Lmao. I Dont Know How To Go About Doing That In My Situation, But Im Sure Itd work.
Hun it actually could be bc ur pregnant, pregnant pu$$¥ is gross, my man tho doesn't get head unless I get what I want so needless to say it's been almost 8 mnths since he's had any
Hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2013
I thought I had read somewhere that it wasnt good for you while you were pregnant to have a guy give you oral sex. Something like if air gets accidentally blown inside you it could cause an air embolism. I guess if he changes his mind and goes down be careful.
May I

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2013
I'll be more than pleased to go down on that prego pu$$ any day! White, 35 male here no strings. When and where? Must be clean! Race is not an issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stalking 36 min Wow 7
Courtney at bdubs 36 min Wow 2
Barbarossa mc 39 min Wow 8
Roger Mcfarland 41 min Tabitha 4
Tommy kyle 41 min Blue eyes 5
Iron order mc vs real club (Mar '13) 1 hr Barbarossa mc pro... 266
Laura Embry Gillihan Donald Gallimore 1 hr Laura 26

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance