First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dave

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2013
All that stuff was from 2years ago when I was with Heather and the only reason for that was my kids I was scared she was going to try and take than from me and yes there was a time that I loved het bout like I said befor you mean more to me then she ever will stop this I love you why r you bring up stuff from my past does not have anything to do with us just like your past.
BoozieB

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2013
That was harsh. I am rooting for you and your lady to work things out but sometimes if you want something bad enough you just have to go and get it. If its willing to be got.
dave

United States

#4 Aug 8, 2013
And if you looked at the dates that's when my mom got sick and need someone to be there for me and at that time she was all I had I was with you 2 weeks after me and Heather brok up I was not in love with her,we have been broken up for more than a month and I can't get past it because I'm in love with you and you r the one for me now if you don't believe me than what else I'm I to do you rally want me to just give up if so txt me and tell me not on Topix to many people possing as someone they r not.
dave

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2013
BoozieB wrote:
That was harsh. I am rooting for you and your lady to work things out but sometimes if you want something bad enough you just have to go and get it. If its willing to be got.
look I love this woman and she thinks that I don't because I last my self and was stressed out and was taking out on her by yelling all the time it happen once befor and she forgive me I know she loves me, but she just don't believe me when I say it will never happen again I'm seeing a therapist for the stress.a lot of the stress is come from the passing of my mom August 10th my mom has been gone for a year I've been real snappy and short tempered. that is not who I am.
Omg

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>look I love this woman and she thinks that I don't because I last my self and was stressed out and was taking out on her by yelling all the time it happen once befor and she forgive me I know she loves me, but she just don't believe me when I say it will never happen again I'm seeing a therapist for the stress.a lot of the stress is come from the passing of my mom August 10th my mom has been gone for a year I've been real snappy and short tempered. that is not who I am.
. You really think its about the girl ? It's because how you treated me
Omg

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>look I love this woman and she thinks that I don't because I last my self and was stressed out and was taking out on her by yelling all the time it happen once befor and she forgive me I know she loves me, but she just don't believe me when I say it will never happen again I'm seeing a therapist for the stress.a lot of the stress is come from the passing of my mom August 10th my mom has been gone for a year I've been real snappy and short tempered. that is not who I am.
stop putting my name on here! It's over deal with it!!!!! Don't make the same mistake again!
dave

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2013
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>. You really think its about the girl ? It's because how you treated me
I know it because how I treated you. Read what I wort,I start this because you wanted to throw my ex up in my face AMD use her against me for some reason
Dude

Greenfield, IN

#11 Aug 9, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text> I know it because how I treated you. Read what I wort,I start this because you wanted to throw my ex up in my face AMD use her against me for some reason
. From what I have read on all the other posts you have made I don't think she hates you! Give it time keep seeing your therapist and maybe things will work out later. Maybe she feels threaton by that girl you were talking about who knows maybe she is telling you everything she kept bottled up in her chest! Good luck to ya man
Hummnnm

Owensboro, KY

#12 Aug 9, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>. From what I have read on all the other posts you have made I don't think she hates you! Give it time keep seeing your therapist and maybe things will work out later. Maybe she feels threaton by that girl you were talking about who knows maybe she is telling you everything she kept bottled up in her chest! Good luck to ya man
. Guess he is done
Dear Dave

Owensboro, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text> I know it because how I treated you. Read what I wort,I start this because you wanted to throw my ex up in my face AMD use her against me for some reason
. Thank you for treating her bad now I have her and will never treat her that way!
dave

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Aug 13, 2013
Well if that's what she wants then I hope she's happy.butt your just some dumba&& on Topix trying to start shit. I know better.
Dear Dave

Owensboro, KY

#15 Aug 13, 2013
dave wrote:
Well if that's what she wants then I hope she's happy.butt your just some dumba&& on Topix trying to start shit. I know better.
keep yelling you're self that
dave

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Aug 13, 2013
If so post my full name on here
dave

United States

#17 Aug 13, 2013
Dear Dave wrote:
<quoted text> keep yelling you're self that
yep that's what I thought
Pope

United States

#18 Aug 14, 2013
dave wrote:
Grow some balls. Never gonna get a chick back behind a computer screen. Sounds like too little too late.
Pope

United States

#19 Aug 14, 2013
Pope wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow some balls. Never gonna g
et a chick back behind a computer screen. Sounds like too little too late.
While your busy typing away she blow in some other dude and prolly reading this as a joke. Im sorry but it's true
dave

United States

#20 Aug 14, 2013
Make some new shit to talk about dumb a&& like any of you Topix trolls know what's going on take you 300 pound a$$ a way from the computer desk with your greasy a$$ bucket of chicken and Diet Coke and go to the dinner table
Dear Dave

Owensboro, KY

#21 Aug 14, 2013
dave wrote:
Make some new shit to talk about dumb a&& like any of you Topix trolls know what's going on take you 300 pound a$$ a way from the computer desk with your greasy a$$ bucket of chicken and Diet Coke and go to the dinner table
. Your skinny?
guy someone knows

White Plains, KY

#22 Aug 14, 2013
hahahahaha
Really

Owensboro, KY

#23 Aug 14, 2013
guy someone knows wrote:
hahahahaha
. Who do you know hahahahha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Magans friends and even enemies 15 min Just sayin 4
Spreading disease 15 min Needtoknow 1
alicia stewart (Jun '12) 36 min Haters 17
Well I miss u not. 37 min worried 11
Alicia Stewart 45 min Cheese please 31
YOU ARE WRONG if you truly feel that 45 min mistaken identity 3
Spread love 47 min lenny 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance