First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OMG

Tucker, GA

#21 Jan 13, 2013
Who do you think I'm scared of? You?? Lol:) I don't get on here to exploit myself, only to make fun of others who do!! You'll never see my name or any of my business on any of these forums!! My life is pretty great, drama free, so it's good stuff to read up on all this real life drama, better then tv!!! Best off I get to spice up my life, great laugh out of arguing with white trash bitches like yourself;)
Conan

Owensboro, KY

#22 Jan 14, 2013
Sorry but Kayla far from white trash son nd for not being a female u sure do type and tlk like one so smh at u yal crack me up mine nd Kayla life is mine and Kayla life there nothing trashy ab us are kids are happy have what they wat and need me and Kayla have te same me an Kayla fight yes but no matte what we will always have one another's backs how its always been so yal can keep tryna bash me or her or my family all yal wnt yal waitin time nd yal must have no life deff if u dnt know either one of us and u getting on this link atleast were actual involved not just clickin on random links come on grow up a lil bit this site is a joke !!! But Kayla I love u and our kids yes we fight and I'm sorry but we always pull threw and nothing goin to stop us drone workin on our relationship !!!
Idiot

United States

#24 Jan 14, 2013
So jus because the guy has good grammar an punctuation it makes him a girl??!! Lol that's funny, jus because you can't make any sense when you write, type, text, doesn't make every dude an idiot!!! Conan your a f*cking idiot!!! Kayla is even a bigger idiot for believing anything that comes out of your mouth an putting up with you!! And aren't y'all on welfare??!! Haha yea that is white trash there buddy!!! Anyhow good to f*ck with ya, cya at work in the am...
Conan

United States

#25 Jan 14, 2013
Love to know what walfare I'm on plz and funny spooked to tell ur name but tlk trash and have. Nuthin to do better then be on this website tht has nuthin to do with u md this is a link not a paper no need for proper grammar for me md walfare doesmt make u white trash ?? Tht case Half ppl u prob know is trash correct for one we young doin best we can and in school more then what I prolly say an your self bc every one I know at wrk not doin much with them self besides hand full and the ones I do know wouldn't bash like tht or waste time on here soo !! Have fun but to funny spooked to put ur name out there bc love to see u say somethin to mine or Kayla in person have a blast !!
hmm

Earlington, KY

#26 Jan 16, 2013
Conan wrote:
Love to know what walfare I'm on plz and funny spooked to tell ur name but tlk trash and have. Nuthin to do better then be on this website tht has nuthin to do with u md this is a link not a paper no need for proper grammar for me md walfare doesmt make u white trash ?? Tht case Half ppl u prob know is trash correct for one we young doin best we can and in school more then what I prolly say an your self bc every one I know at wrk not doin much with them self besides hand full and the ones I do know wouldn't bash like tht or waste time on here soo !! Have fun but to funny spooked to put ur name out there bc love to see u say somethin to mine or Kayla in person have a blast !!
Learn how to text. You sound so stupid!
Larry

Tell City, IN

#27 Jan 16, 2013
They see me Rollin they hatin, patrollin, they tryna catch me ridin dirty...haha sounds like this dudes life...I feel for ya bro
Larry

Tell City, IN

#28 Jan 16, 2013
Ladies stop hatin jus cus he's tryna make it work with his baby momma...get the f*ck over it, there r other "douche bags" so to speak of out there not hard to find sense that's all ur makin this dude out to be, fine if that's what he is get over it move on with ur life's STOP HATIN
Conan

Owensboro, KY

#30 Jan 16, 2013
Larry wrote:
Ladies stop hatin jus cus he's tryna make it work with his baby momma...get the f*ck over it, there r other "douche bags" so to speak of out there not hard to find sense that's all ur makin this dude out to be, fine if that's what he is get over it move on with ur life's STOP HATIN
. Finally.!!! Some one other them me says it !! Preach !!
Kelsie

Tucker, GA

#31 Jan 16, 2013
Conan your sooo f*cking stupid!!!!! Prolly got clap, herpes, all kinds of stds from all these skanky bitches u be screwing!!! And don't lie u absolutely do have 2 baby mommas if not more an you don't even support that last kid!!! Grow up, you are nt even capable of stayin in a relationship!!! LOSER!!!
Conan

Owensboro, KY

#32 Jan 16, 2013
Kelsie wrote:
Conan your sooo f*cking stupid!!!!! Prolly got clap, herpes, all kinds of stds from all these skanky bitches u be screwing!!! And don't lie u absolutely do have 2 baby mommas if not more an you don't even support that last kid!!! Grow up, you are nt even capable of stayin in a relationship!!! LOSER!!!
bitch who ever u r I have nothin clean as a whistle And I don't have 2 baby mommas I have no clue wtf yal tlkim ab I have 2 kids. Tt I take very good care of bit yea loser I am u got me !!
Coco

Tucker, GA

#33 Jan 17, 2013
Conan ur not a loser, I <3 you
qwert

Earlington, KY

#34 Jan 17, 2013
Bc ur in denial. U know that Lil girl by Hannah is yours. You won't find out bc u don't wanna be told it is so u have to support it. Or ur scared of Matt lol
Conan

United States

#35 Jan 17, 2013
Lmao pretty sure Matt knows I'm not scared of him we all done been threw Tht nd no Tht child of there's is not mine if a child was mine I wouldn't be scared to support it if it was mine i grew up with out a father and I won't let a child of mine grow up with out one so I'm far from denial don't believe me contact them your self !!
Jen

Tucker, GA

#36 Jan 18, 2013
It's gonna be so funny when you get aids from f*cking all these different girls with no protection!!!!!! Nasty ass!!!! You better stay away from my friend, she told me about y'all talkin!!! If she gets hurt.....better watch out!!!
Dang

Tucker, GA

#37 Jan 18, 2013
It's funny how no one likes you Conan, all your full of is lies, you wouldn't be able to tell the truth to save your life, like telling Kayla you accidentally clicked like on that skank hoe from Vanitys pictures??!! Come on your jus a waste of space, an I do feel sorry for you kids, what kind of example are you setting?? Peice of shit!!! Go screw these girls then your done with them, grimy, how long you gonna hide behind your age keep sayin your young, I know guys younger then you that have their shit together an actually treat woman with the respect they deserve, guess your mom failed to raise you right!!!!
Conan

United States

#38 Jan 18, 2013
Actual my mom dodnt raise me and when are yal gnna quit wasteinf ur time on her makin shot up or get to a point yal keep sayin same thing I know te truth so I'm not worried ab it nd I have my shit together !! Nd dnt feel sorry for my kid they are well takin care of see me every day they have what they want and need and are very healthy smart and happy couldn't ask for more and I have no clue what ur tlkim ab I'm not tlkim to any one besides Kayla we are workin things out so love to know who ur friend is bc she can contact me or Kayla so !! It's watever nd it is what it is why so worried ab me nd what I do in the first place why no worry ab ya own
Haters

Covington, GA

#39 Jan 18, 2013
Haters make you Famous. Keep your head up Conan. Sounds like a lot of jealousy, bc someone can't have you.
Dang

Tucker, GA

#40 Jan 18, 2013
Haha you prolly wanna f*ck em yourself!!! Dumb bitch
Conan

United States

#41 Jan 18, 2013
Ikr Fu*ckem nd no worries here my head always held high!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmie Johnson pill head 1 min Steph 8
Brushwood Apartments (May '12) 32 min Larry 15
TIFFANY Nelson & ADRIAN DAVIDSON testify 34 min Shame shame 6
Welcome home NICK DEAN 55 min not hatin 5
tiffany Nelson and adrian Davidson 1 hr haters 9
lying cheating wife update (Nov '12) 1 hr Junior 31
tiffany Nelson 1 hr Flips hair 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance