First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dafaq

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 8, 2013
I seen him the other day and he is too fine! You know If he's single or not?
Lol

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Dafaq wrote:
I seen him the other day and he is too fine! You know If he's single or not?
. Lmao smh yea he is
Dafaq

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Im tryin to hit him up!
ha

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2013
DRAMA and baby momma drama. They are both crazy! One minute they are on one min they are off. They need to realize the are not healthy together. Those poor kids :(
Dafaq

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 10, 2013
I ain't worried about that. I just want him. She ain't about to do anything.
Conan

United States

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Look for one don't worry ab my kids they are happy I am happy. So don't say poor kids simple as tt they are takin care of nd healthy so if my relationships don't work it don't work no need do your input in my relationship or life never been there before don't need it now and tell me one young couple who has kids Tht doesn't have drama guess u like are drama u sittin here tlkim ab it so much there r more worse kids and couple problems then mine !!!
Kayla Tague

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 11, 2013
ha wrote:
DRAMA and baby momma drama. They are both crazy! One minute they are on one min they are off. They need to realize the are not healthy together. Those poor kids :(
I just wanna let you know, whomever the f*ck you are can go to hell! My kids are damned well taken care of without your concern. Me and Conan may not be together but let me tell you. We have some of the happiest kids. And they know me and Conan love one another. How the fuck you know we ain't workin on our relationship? So before you run your f*cking mouth you can check ya facts!
Bahaha

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Watch out for him he screws anything an everything...FACT!!!
Get him

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 11, 2013
I gotta get in on this convo that boy is straight up wanna be gangsta so screwable yes go for it he screws anything he finds in bars an shit seen em makin out with a chick not long ago him an baby momma r nothing but drama immature drama at that funny as hell though they dont want anyone in their business but post it all on fb always...ppssshh an that ugly bitch an shit can't even hold on to her man down he's out partyin all the time screwing this an that adorable kids jus cus they look like him thank god but yea what a mess they have best luck with that fine peice
Kayla Tague

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2013
This is funny! Y'all say all this shit behind a screen name, if you really needa talk shit say it to my face. And good for Conan! That's his life, what he does with it is him. But don't be trynna drag me down with him!
Conan

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2013
For not a gangsta whatever u w an call it for 2 yes my kids look like and are beautiful and who are u to call any one ugly hidden behind a name Kayla is beautiful and idk who u r but I have r made out with a chick or done any thing with any girl from a bar so make sure u know who I am I actual am and glad u think I'm screwable but u can get over u never have a shot nd far as Kayla keepim me we been together 7 years on nd off but where do I always go I think she doin a fine job of keepin me we love one another yes we fight but what couple doesn't yes we young and stupid
Conan

United States

#12 Jan 12, 2013
This shit just annoying of any one has anything to say me nd Kayla have fb nf phone numbers ! So feel free to hit us up nd inform me of anything u have to say ....
Lol

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Lmfao RIGHT!!!!
hmm

White Plains, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Learn how to text. Ur texts don't make any sense.
Hmmmm

Tucker, GA

#15 Jan 12, 2013
she is a good mom an their kids are first priority, Conan is a cheater, for the girl who don't care about his on an off again girl (baby momma) I don't want to throw out names but I do know that he gets around somewhat...No offense to either of you an I do know you both...Y'all are doing a great job with your kids so jus blow all this crap off, Conan needs to get his shit together an be a man to her instead of running around every weekend out to the bars...Deff got some growing up to do!!! Everyone else needs to back off an good on you Conan for standing up for your woman!! Don't put yourself out there as single if your trying to make it work with her though, an for those shady ladies trying to interfere really need to grow up an move on to something else...
smh

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2013
I think Kayla is a beautiful person inside and out. She doesnt go out and party all the time, she works and goes to school to provide for her kids. Conan works too. What they do in their free time is none of ya'lls business! whoever made this and took forever to say all this negative stuff about them obviously has wayyyy too much time on their hands. The time you spent bashing other people you probably dont even really know could have been spent doing something way more useful! Their kids seem pretty damn happy to me, and thats all that matters. Go get a job or a hobby, or somethingg !
OMG

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Who cares!!!! They are both f*cking idiots!!!!
Kayla

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Thanks to whomever Was just on my side!
And if were such idiots, why are you in our business! Your probably just another girl conans been with. So leave me the hell alone
OMG

Tucker, GA

#19 Jan 13, 2013
Smdh m not actually a girl who knows either of you, I'm actually not a girl at all dumb b*tch!! But this is a public forum that alot of ppl can read!! There are points through out life where you do become completely bored an do things along the lines of reading these things, this one in particular keeps popping up, you keep tellin ppl to get a life but here you are yourself constantly trying to defend yourself, obviously you don't have much of a life to keep checkin up too see what's being said, an must have been on here also reading others to have saw this one in the first place, probably created it yourself to see if anyone would confess to you about your worthless man!!! Lmao, you are a idiot!!!! And yes I have nothing better to do at this exact minute other than waste my time telling you how pathetic you are!!! But when someone calls you out for being ugly yea that's a good comeback to say they don't have a life to be all up in your business!!!! Hahahahaha completely retarded!!!
Kayla

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2013
Yeah, I'm sure bro! The only reason I got on here was bc someone brought my kids into this bullshit-sorry that I'm a mother and I will take up for my children you must not have any or you would do the same shit. And sorry hun but I don't have the time to make a topix discussion about Conan. I know what all he's done! So instead of reading this whenyou don't know shit makes you look ficking stupid. You wouldn't be running your mouth like this if your screen name was actually your real name now would you. I don't have to hide my name fa nobody! Goodbye now!(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Removal 9 min Your neighbor 9
pat swanagan 11 min Emily 3
I think my fiance wants another man. 26 min Worried 3
54 Valvoline hottie 1 hr Hottie 1
Kaitlyn Embry 1 hr Ho down 2
Moonlite BBQ (Dec '14) 1 hr Never go back 21
r.p. stallings ??? 1 hr whaaaat 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages