Jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

AWWW why would she do that then yall would have something else to say about her gosh shes a good person leave her alone .... cyber bullying doesnt make you cool
tiffany

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

thank you jess! people are pathetic and have no lifes so they TRY n bring otherss dowwn with themm smh i loove you jesss
Jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

exactlly like i wouldnt even post something about someone i hate on here jus cause karma is horrible like knowing imma bout to have a lil girl an one day people could be this mean to her makes me sick i feel for the babies in this wworld cause gosh all this online trash is growing by the day love you too
youredumb

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

I'm pretty sure a post like this could cause some legality issues.
Jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

youredumb wrote:
I'm pretty sure a post like this could cause some legality issues.
Yeah me too cause this is pitful like i thank everyone who is posting harsh things should face legal charges cause this kinda of stuff people have killed them selves over and the girl that there talking about im sure its not hurting her feelings but still you say something like this to a person who takes it litterly and lets things get to them and alot of people are going to be in trouble because the first time some one hurts them selves over something on this site everyone who is posting stuff is going to get ther ip address traced and the people who are harseing people are going to have it comeing to them
tiffany

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

IF ANY BODY HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT ME PLEASE COME TO ME (:
unknown

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

If someone killed themselves because of something you said, you would never forgive yourself. Think twice before you speak, because sometimes words can kill.
babygirl

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

How old is she
tiffany

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

IM 17
Tammy

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

People like this posting stuff on the internet for everyone to see is Horrible! To me this tells everyone that YOU R A BIG CHICKEN when you want to come here and dog someone else just shows me that you don't have the balls to come say it to there face! GROW UP!!!! If you have a problem with someone then go to them instead of posting it on here like a chicken!!!! All people r doing here is showing that all they r are stupid idiots and they want to hide behind the internet! Really showing your maturity level!!!
tiffany

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

riiight smh
Death

Elkton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Slap the eyebrows off your chipmunk lookin ass, i hate this bitch, she will get hers.
tiffff-

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Death wrote:
Slap the eyebrows off your chipmunk lookin ass, i hate this bitch, she will get hers.
lmmmaaaoooo
Death

Elkton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

You stay up all night, posting stupid sh*t on facebook, sh*t that nobody cares about, you f*cking emo b*tch. CUT YOURSELF. YOU WILL GET YOURS, and it will be worse, then you could ever imagine. Keep sitting at home, it's healthy for you.
tifffff-

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Death wrote:
You stay up all night, posting stupid sh*t on facebook, sh*t that nobody cares about, you f*cking emo b*tch. CUT YOURSELF. YOU WILL GET YOURS, and it will be worse, then you could ever imagine. Keep sitting at home, it's healthy for you.
yuu no oh so well,(: lmao smh bye grl
tifffff-

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Death wrote:
me*

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

what is wrong with you! do u know shit like this scars people for the resrt of thier lives. grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 min hobag 81,198
ben skiadas 5 min Voltron 2
Billy Blake 8 min Valarie H 93
josh story king of losers 9 min no sense 9
any consignment shop pay CASH rather than consign 12 min cash 6
dj dewitt milligans bar (Dec '12) 16 min DJ Scribble 22
Haley Hoagland Hall Magan 19 min sheIs 3
•••