Posted in the Owensboro Forum

tiffany

Richmond, KY

#2 Aug 15, 2011
your just tooo coool, smh gett a lifee
Jessica

White Plains, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2011
AWWW why would she do that then yall would have something else to say about her gosh shes a good person leave her alone .... cyber bullying doesnt make you cool
tiffany

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 15, 2011
thank you jess! people are pathetic and have no lifes so they TRY n bring otherss dowwn with themm smh i loove you jesss
Jessica

White Plains, KY

#6 Aug 15, 2011
exactlly like i wouldnt even post something about someone i hate on here jus cause karma is horrible like knowing imma bout to have a lil girl an one day people could be this mean to her makes me sick i feel for the babies in this wworld cause gosh all this online trash is growing by the day love you too
youredumb

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 15, 2011
I'm pretty sure a post like this could cause some legality issues.
Jessica

White Plains, KY

#8 Aug 15, 2011
youredumb wrote:
I'm pretty sure a post like this could cause some legality issues.
Yeah me too cause this is pitful like i thank everyone who is posting harsh things should face legal charges cause this kinda of stuff people have killed them selves over and the girl that there talking about im sure its not hurting her feelings but still you say something like this to a person who takes it litterly and lets things get to them and alot of people are going to be in trouble because the first time some one hurts them selves over something on this site everyone who is posting stuff is going to get ther ip address traced and the people who are harseing people are going to have it comeing to them
tiffany

Richmond, KY

#9 Aug 15, 2011
IF ANY BODY HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT ME PLEASE COME TO ME (:
unknown

Pflugerville, TX

#10 Aug 15, 2011
If someone killed themselves because of something you said, you would never forgive yourself. Think twice before you speak, because sometimes words can kill.
babygirl

Owensboro, KY

#11 Aug 15, 2011
How old is she
tiffany

Richmond, KY

#12 Aug 15, 2011
IM 17
Tammy

Utica, KY

#13 Aug 16, 2011
People like this posting stuff on the internet for everyone to see is Horrible! To me this tells everyone that YOU R A BIG CHICKEN when you want to come here and dog someone else just shows me that you don't have the balls to come say it to there face! GROW UP!!!! If you have a problem with someone then go to them instead of posting it on here like a chicken!!!! All people r doing here is showing that all they r are stupid idiots and they want to hide behind the internet! Really showing your maturity level!!!
tiffany

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 16, 2011
riiight smh
Death

Paducah, KY

#15 Dec 28, 2011
Slap the eyebrows off your chipmunk lookin ass, i hate this bitch, she will get hers.
tiffff-

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2012
Death wrote:
Slap the eyebrows off your chipmunk lookin ass, i hate this bitch, she will get hers.
lmmmaaaoooo
Death

Paducah, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2012
You stay up all night, posting stupid sh*t on facebook, sh*t that nobody cares about, you f*cking emo b*tch. CUT YOURSELF. YOU WILL GET YOURS, and it will be worse, then you could ever imagine. Keep sitting at home, it's healthy for you.
tifffff-

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jan 8, 2012
Death wrote:
You stay up all night, posting stupid sh*t on facebook, sh*t that nobody cares about, you f*cking emo b*tch. CUT YOURSELF. YOU WILL GET YOURS, and it will be worse, then you could ever imagine. Keep sitting at home, it's healthy for you.
yuu no oh so well,(: lmao smh bye grl
tifffff-

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jan 8, 2012
Death wrote:
me*

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21 Jan 18, 2012
what is wrong with you! do u know shit like this scars people for the resrt of thier lives. grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla Arcuri beautiful but needs better people ... 2 min cowboy boots 5
Cute girl at Walgreens 54 15 min Wiener shines 7
Chris smith 24 min Billy Norris 11
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Jan '13) 26 min white collar 1,164
Jason West 1 hr truth 1
Amber watts and her time out of jail (Sep '16) 2 hr nikki 9
??Forum Post or Thread not found (Oct '12) 2 hr Anon 8

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance